Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Expansion idea for the Ero-sennin event  (Read 2257 times)

Marior92

Expansion idea for the Ero-sennin event
« on: November 18, 2007, 09:58:47 PM »

I was thinking, that compared to some of the new events, the Ero Sennin..peek event is a bit lacking. So I had an idea! :0

If you are male:
You are walking through the woods when you see a building come out of the trees. It is fenced off, with a gate in front. You approach and read the sign on the front, "Hot Springs" and you wonder whether to go in or not
Options:
Continue in!
Turn back!

If you choose "Turn back" the event ends and you return to the forest

If you choose "Continue in!" you are given this message:

You walk though the gate, and into a hallway. There is a two doors, one says "male" and the other says "female". You Ignore the female door, and go through the male door. There you are greeted with a beautiful, hot spring. You see others hanging around the springs. What will you do?
Option:
Mingle With others
Take a bath

If you choose "mingle with others" there are three possibilities:
20% chance- You see Ebisu, standing on the water. You go and ask him to share his wisdom with you. He agrees, if you pay him a gem. You happily agree, and he teaches you secret powers. You gain a skillpoint in your speciality (You gain a skillpoint for your speciality, but lose a gem)

20% chance- You see a old man peeping in the fence (The same thing as the old Jiriaya event)

60% chance- You talk to a man, but just then another person approaches you. He is wearing a suit, and he is glaring at you. He yells at you, saying you came in without paying. He then takes x amount of gold, and then kicks you out of the hot springs. (You lose half of your gold on hand, and return to the forest)

If you chose "take a bath" you can only have two outcomes:

50% chance- You take a bath. You feel soothed and relaxed, and feel your wounds leave you. (Gain 5% of total HP)

50% chance- You take a bath. You jump out, steaming hot! How can anyone bear this water? You are burned! (Lose 5% of total HP)

After you get any of these outcomes, you automatically return to the forest.

If you are Female:
You are walking through the woods when you see a building come out of the trees. It is fenced off, with a gate in front. You approach and read the sign on the front, "Hot Springs" and you wonder whether to go in or not
Options:
Continue in!
Turn back!

If you choose "Turn back" the event ends and you return to the forest

If you choose "Continue in!" you are given this message:

You walk though the gate, and into a hallway. There is a two doors, one says "male" and the other says "female". You Ignore the male door, and go through the female door. There you are greeted with a beautiful, hot spring. You see others hanging around the springs. What will you do?

Option:
Explore a bit
Take a bath

If you choose "explore a bit" there are three possibilities:
20% chance- A hole in the fence. You peek through, and you see an eye looking back at you! (The event continues like the ero- sennin event does)

20% chance- You see Tsunade in a parlor. She is playing the slot machines. Just then you see her scream, "Not agaiin!!" and you walk over to her. You ask her what's wrong..She replies that she just wasted all of her money on the machines. You bring up the idea of her teaching you some jutsu in exchange for all of your gold. She agrees, and you leave the springs with some new knowledge. (You gain a skillpoint for your speciality, but lose all gold on hand)

60% chance- You talk to a woman, but just then another person approaches you. She is wearing a suit, and she is glaring at you. She yells at you, saying you came in without paying. She then takes x amount of gold, and then kicks you out of the hot springs. (You lose half of your gold on hand, and return to the forest)

If you chose "take a bath" you can only have two outcomes:

50% chance- You take a bath. You feel soothed and relaxed, and feel your wounds leave you. (Gain 5% of total HP)

50% chance- You take a bath. You jump out, steaming hot! How can anyone bear this water? You are burned! (Lose 5% of total HP)

After you get any of these outcomes, you automatically return to the forest.

Thanks for reading!

Abysss

Re: Expansion idea for the Ero-sennin event
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2007, 10:14:30 PM »

I think that the event is fine the way it is, but that is just my opinion.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2007, 11:37:57 PM »

Hm.

We could make an addon, where you actually can enter it if female.

though the outcomes...hmmm...
could need tweaking, but are good ideas. ^^
Never judge a cow by its udder.

doomstar

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2007, 01:15:37 AM »

you should get a chance to go into the opposite area for some... "sight seeing" >.>

Marior92

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2007, 01:18:25 AM »

That'd be fun ^^

garuga

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2007, 03:12:50 AM »

i like it   :D

Jin

• The Rai Ryuu is ready for everything...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2007, 06:25:46 AM »

Yeah, I liked it, although I can lose the half of the gold I have in hand  :roll:
Great ideas.

garuga

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2007, 07:17:32 AM »

one problem though...lets say there is a very high ranked player that approached tsunade.And she had 10k or more gold in hand.Isnt that unfair?

Marior92

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2007, 02:37:23 PM »

I dunno. There could be some sort of limit on it, like, you lose all your gold, unless you have more than 10000, then you just pay 10000. And anyway, I make about that much in a gameday, and I would rather have that skillpoint =0

garuga

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2007, 04:28:43 AM »

if it was permanent,id keep it,but my point is,IF this was implemented,wouldnt it be fair that the male pay only 1 gem and the female pay 5000?

hiro

• sup bois
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2007, 04:30:36 AM »

one problem though...lets say there is a very high ranked player that approached tsunade.And she had 10k or more gold in hand.Isnt that unfair?
I usually have about 200K before my oro kill  :roll:
Besides, if you're going to carry that amount into the forest, there are ways to lose it just as easily <<
11/7/10 (EST), The Day It Rained Spam (Miha's 21st Birthday). NEVAR FORGET
Click me, because the actual quote doesn't fit in here.

garuga

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2007, 04:35:56 AM »

i wish there was no global coffer limit so i could still have gold even though i killed oro

Back on topic:Dont you think thats a little unfair?

hiro

• sup bois
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2007, 04:42:09 AM »

Not really =D
I think... *cough* certain event is the ONLY unfair event << The others you actually have a chance or CHOICE in the matter. You CHOOSE to get beaten up and get your money taken =D
11/7/10 (EST), The Day It Rained Spam (Miha's 21st Birthday). NEVAR FORGET
Click me, because the actual quote doesn't fit in here.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2007, 12:35:25 PM »

*getting pictures to make a revolutionary ero-sennin event that ROCKS* Especially for *cough* guys :twisted:

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2007, 01:27:12 AM »

*getting pictures to make a revolutionary ero-sennin event that ROCKS* Especially for *cough* guys :twisted:
Look in that filler episode after they get Tsunade back for some.

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 20 queries.