Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Anonomyous  (Read 6010 times)

ryushi

Re: Anonomyous
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2008, 01:59:48 PM »

no, its also attacking other people who go against it...

They do lots of different things, the war on Scientology is the latest project

Abysss

« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2008, 08:40:26 PM »

Then they have no right in my opinion, seems they just do these things because they can. Although I doubt there really is anything we *can* do.

doomstar

« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2008, 12:02:29 AM »

Then they have no right in my opinion, seems they just do these things because they can. Although I doubt there really is anything we *can* do.
except scientology is the most ****ed up thing ever o.O

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2008, 12:49:26 AM »

I just made a long-ass blog on Anonymus.
Check it out if you care about my opinion.
I needed something to write about this week

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2008, 01:00:48 AM »

It all began 75 million years ago, there was a federation in space ruled by the evil Lord Xenu, he thought the federation was to populated so he had aliens frozen.  The frozen aliens bodies were loaded onto Xenu's cruisers, which look like BC-8's only with rocket engines.  The cruisers then took the Frozen Aliens to earth and dumped them into volcanoes.  The aliens weren't frozen- They were dead, the souls of those aliens however lived on.

They al floated up towards the sky, but the evil lord Xenu had prepared for this...Xenu didn't want their souls to return so he build giant soul catchers in the sky!  The souls were taken to a huge soul brain-washing facility, that Xenu had also built on earth.  There, the souls were forced to watch days of brainwashing matieral, which tricked them into lbelieving a false reality.  Xenu then released the alien souls, which roamed the earth aimlessly in confusion, until the dawn of man which had bodies they could grab onto.  They attached themselves to all mankind which to this day cause our fears, our confusion, and our problems.

Yes, this is what they believe in.

if thats real....

wow...

just wow...

anbumiko

« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2008, 02:14:45 AM »

If you're in it, you can't say that you are otherwise you're not really Anonymous any longer.

Anyways, I support them, I hope they take that money sucking cult down.
You really like taking down people's flawed logic, don't ya?

Just pointing out the obvious...

For those of you who don't know what we're talking about, this should explain everything: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNO6G4ApJQY

when i said im in it i was just saying i would support the cause  because thats just kinda evil and demonic of what they've done to their past members

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2008, 02:36:06 AM »

I'm still doing research on them

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

ryushi

« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2008, 03:23:22 AM »

Just watch the south park episode with Tom Cruise, it explain everything in a fun way for the kids

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2008, 03:24:10 AM »

south park sucks ._.

and the tom cruise interview talked about scientology or something liek that ._.

RyoUchiha

« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2008, 04:14:15 AM »

It all began 75 million years ago, there was a federation in space ruled by the evil Lord Xenu, he thought the federation was to populated so he had aliens frozen.  The frozen aliens bodies were loaded onto Xenu's cruisers, which look like BC-8's only with rocket engines.  The cruisers then took the Frozen Aliens to earth and dumped them into volcanoes.  The aliens weren't frozen- They were dead, the souls of those aliens however lived on.

They al floated up towards the sky, but the evil lord Xenu had prepared for this...Xenu didn't want their souls to return so he build giant soul catchers in the sky!  The souls were taken to a huge soul brain-washing facility, that Xenu had also built on earth.  There, the souls were forced to watch days of brainwashing matieral, which tricked them into lbelieving a false reality.  Xenu then released the alien souls, which roamed the earth aimlessly in confusion, until the dawn of man which had bodies they could grab onto.  They attached themselves to all mankind which to this day cause our fears, our confusion, and our problems.

if thats real....

wow...

just wow...

Yes, i'm completely serious.  Utterly completely tottally serial.

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2008, 04:15:38 AM »

no wonder theyre so screwed up

RyoUchiha

« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2008, 04:17:32 AM »

no wonder theyre so screwed up

Oh and a BC-8 is what they use in the airports. XD

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2008, 04:25:18 AM »

i know ._.;;;

RyoUchiha

« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2008, 04:28:26 AM »

Well maybe some of us didn't, like poor jimmy, he might think a Bc-8 is a toy and he might jump into the engine!!

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2008, 05:44:15 AM »

if thats real....

wow...

just wow...

Yes, i'm completely serious.  Utterly completely tottally serial.

What in the world!?!? Ok, they aren't just freaks anymore>>
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 20 queries.