Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Lebis Quit?  (Read 12736 times)

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
Re: Lebis Quit?
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2008, 05:08:21 PM »

What makes you think they still won't respect me? They respected me BECAUSE I spoke my mind to begin with. Because I wasn't afraid of you. Because I stand up to you.

And do you know why I don't respect you? Look around you. It's not blinding to see. Look what you've done... The new players like the server sure.. But there are a lot of veterans out there that don't.. and that's the reason why some of them left. Can you not see it? You're losing the first generation of Shinobi Legends.

hmm, well...usually you "stand up" to people by dealing with them directly, not complaining to others to such extreme degrees which after all the ranting & raving is finished - it stills resolves nothing.

You are DEFINITELY not one to talk about that. You didn't stand up to me. Just desired to to destroy my reputation a while back. You practically had people crawling under my skin for how badly they disliked me.

You didn't come to me and talk to me about what you disliked. You went to OTHER people. You're contradicting yourself with this statement. Like you said. It absolutely did NOT resolve anything between us. Just sparked an unquenchable inferno.
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

kboogi

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2008, 06:10:29 PM »

*chuckles*

There was no need to stand up to you, I just don't like you & how you treat others at times - very simple & resolved. As far as your reputation, you needed no help in that department.

Things are now quite simple now, either come back to SL and enjoy the game...or don't - that is your choice.

There is nothing else to discuss here.
 ;)
Pope'en ain't easy...

Respect the moderators!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2008, 06:20:51 PM »

Old players quiting the game is something that just happens no matter what.

Instead of arguing on "my old friends hate the changes!" & "changes made my old friends quit!", why don't you try listing out what they dislike & why they dislike it?

And please don't tell me that it's not about your old friends stopped playing. Because if it was me, Kboogi, and a bunch of players whom crawls under your skin all the time that are quitiing due to the changes while your friends love it, I bet you would shoot me down everytime I try to get Oliver to undo the changes.

The reason players dislike the changes all come down to one simple reason, it slows their progress in the game. No more play-till-you-drop (1 day Oro kills). No more cheap pwn-them-all no jutsu. No more conveniently traveling to all those places that have good stuff. It's taking too long to get to xx DK. etc

Do you see players quitting when Oliver added more specialties into the game? Do you see players quitting when I redo the forest creatures (there was like 6 Zabuza(s) in the creature list before I redo the forest creatures) & put in nice pictures in all over the game? Do you see players quitting when more power ups or events that basically give out free stuff are added? The answer is "No".

What you are telling players to fight for is basically, "Don't spoil our fun by taking away the stuff that we like & love". Unfortunately, your fun is spoiling the game.

Gameplay kills Roleplay. In other online RPGs, player who are always leveling don't roleplay or chat much. The only thing that matters is a strong party & quick leveling. While players who roleplay & chat all day are usually low level & weak. You want SL to become like that?  

Oliver is trying to balance the game. Players login to use their turns. Once they are done, they can go roleplay a fight in the zones or chat & make friends in various locations in the game. So that players get to experience not only the gameplay, but get involved in the roleplaying as well.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 06:26:14 PM by Gyu~ru~ru »

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2008, 06:33:07 PM »

Just my input...but I don't think the veterans are quitting because of changes. Many are just growing bored of the game, don't have enough time, etc.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2008, 06:37:57 PM »

Many of my friends & clan members disappears because of those 2 reasons as well.

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2008, 06:39:00 PM »

Exactly. People won't play this game forever...afterall, it's a game.

anbumiko

« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2008, 06:46:06 PM »

tiffani come bak T.T !! nuuuh

it was fun while it lasted im glad we had a long friend ship i still remembers when u started playing good times ^^ and when u took over the gardens :P and when u threw pebbles at me

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2008, 06:49:05 PM »

it was fun while it lasted im glad we had a long friend ship i still remembers when u started playing good times ^^ and when u took over the gardens :P and when u threw pebbles at me

It's her choice to come back....

anbumiko

« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2008, 07:20:41 PM »

It's her choice to come back....

dude i no that

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2008, 11:42:35 PM »

Making sure<<

Samantha

« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2008, 03:17:23 AM »

Well....I don't think any of us completely love all the changes, but as long as it serves to better the game we should be for it.  There have been times that I have talked to Neji about disliking and liking some of the changes, and to be honest we discuss it often.  If he (Neji) just did as he wanted, we would NOT have a need for a forum or any of the mulitple polls that he is always setting up for all of our opinions to be heard.  Neji is constantly looking for feedback, the sooner I started thinking less about my personal characters/accounts and more about the majority of the people playing the game, my perspective changed on the changes to the game. 

Plenty of our old friends have left but we can't blame it on the changes to the game; we all have personal lives and goals to achieve (school/college, activities, family, etc....).  Is the game harder? Yes!  But I'm not the only one going through the adjustments, we all are, and the game has only become more realistic and challeging.  Nothing stays the same, if it did it would truly be boring, as in the book "Who Moved My Cheese".

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2008, 04:16:20 AM »

Remove the part about the book, or a flood of spam the likes of which you have never seen will be unleashed onto this threa.

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

doomstar

« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2008, 04:36:13 AM »

Remove the part about the book, or a flood of spam the likes of which you have never seen will be unleashed onto this threa.
no it won't

spamtastic 4 respect lebis too much to do that

Mihazi

• I have this cough, ya know.
    • View Profile
    • How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2008, 09:14:01 AM »

Instead of arguing on "my old friends hate the changes!" & "changes made my old friends quit!", why don't you try listing out what they dislike & why they dislike it?

And please don't tell me that it's not about your old friends stopped playing. Because if it was me, Kboogi, and a bunch of players whom crawls under your skin all the time that are quitiing due to the changes while your friends love it, I bet you would shoot me down everytime I try to get Oliver to undo the changes.

The reason players dislike the changes all come down to one simple reason, it slows their progress in the game. No more play-till-you-drop (1 day Oro kills). No more cheap pwn-them-all no jutsu. No more conveniently traveling to all those places that have good stuff. It's taking too long to get to xx DK. etc

Do you see players quitting when Oliver added more specialties into the game? Do you see players quitting when I redo the forest creatures (there was like 6 Zabuza(s) in the creature list before I redo the forest creatures) & put in nice pictures in all over the game? Do you see players quitting when more power ups or events that basically give out free stuff are added? The answer is "No".

What you are telling players to fight for is basically, "Don't spoil our fun by taking away the stuff that we like & love". Unfortunately, your fun is spoiling the game.

Gameplay kills Roleplay. In other online RPGs, player who are always leveling don't roleplay or chat much. The only thing that matters is a strong party & quick leveling. While players who roleplay & chat all day are usually low level & weak. You want SL to become like that?  

Oliver is trying to balance the game. Players login to use their turns. Once they are done, they can go roleplay a fight in the zones or chat & make friends in various locations in the game. So that players get to experience not only the gameplay, but get involved in the roleplaying as well.

Hmmm... slightly off-topic, but both hold their truths.

I played the game for a little over a year and I became one of the strongest players, if I do say so myself.
Yes, I didn't roleplay much and I concentrated on dks. My choice; my interests.
I planned on quitting, but that decision was made easy with the new changes.
I made the decision to quit when the new stat system was introduced.
I didn't want it yet. At first, the stat system was working great for me then some people complain and the battle system changes and now I will be lucky to survive in the forest.
I could kill oro some more to try to balance my stats, but I can hardly level.
I asked for a stat reset, but I'm not getting it.

Yes, the game was unbalanced in some areas, so of course people will have to adapt when things get nerfed; it's only natural.
People will adapt so well that the game will have to change again, probably. Always changing.
In my opinion, Neji wants to rid 1 game day oro kills, which is the only way of bypassing the 3 game days per real day.
Well, I guess it will be harder for new players to reach my dk.

On Lebis, this might not have to be goodbye.
Of course, Lebis can be contacted outside of SL.

Haha, I don't get one these threads. Hmm... maybe I need to delete my account.
Pssh, like anyone knows who I am. *cough*

anbumiko

« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2008, 09:20:19 AM »

Hmmm... slightly off-topic, but both hold their truths.

I played the game for a little over a year and I became one of the strongest players, if I do say so myself.
Yes, I didn't roleplay much and I concentrated on dks. My choice; my interests.
I planned on quitting, but that decision was made easy with the new changes.
I made the decision to quit when the new stat system was introduced.
I didn't want it yet. At first, the stat system was working great for me then some people complain and the battle system changes and now I will be lucky to survive in the forest.
I could kill oro some more to try to balance my stats, but I can hardly level.
I asked for a stat reset, but I'm not getting it.

Yes, the game was unbalanced in some areas, so of course people will have to adapt when things get nerfed; it's only natural.
People will adapt so well that the game will have to change again, probably. Always changing.
In my opinion, Neji wants to rid 1 game day oro kills, which is the only way of bypassing the 3 game days per real day.
Well, I guess it will be harder for new players to reach my dk.

On Lebis, this might not have to be goodbye.
Of course, Lebis can be contacted outside of SL.

Haha, I don't get one these threads. Hmm... maybe I need to delete my account.
Pssh, like anyone knows who I am. *cough*

i know who u are mihazi u were one of the first players of the game^^ been awhile
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 17 queries.