Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Kekkei Genkai Resets  (Read 12152 times)

Demon Bandit Taumaster

Re: Kekkei Genkai Resets
« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2008, 12:37:36 AM »

It's so simple.

You have no right to tell me to leave. You're complaining and saying it's unfair and demanding your resets.
Who's fault is it that you only logged on to talk to your friends?

narutofightingstyle

« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2008, 12:38:58 AM »

It's so simple.

You have no right to tell me to leave. You're complaining and saying it's unfair and demanding your resets.

Jeez, you must be like nine. I get that it's my fault but I shouldn't be penalized <_< Its really Neji's fault.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 12:40:10 AM by narutofightingstyle »

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2008, 12:39:51 AM »

It's your own....
I'm not going to post anymore in this topic. It's obviously pointless as you don't realize it's your own mistake.

I'll just let it get locked.

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2008, 12:40:51 AM »

So you got your one reset one week late, right?

Now about  two months later you ask for your extra resets?
Why did you not ask before?

Were you not into the game as much?
Whose fault is it that you only logged in to talk to your friends?
Whose fault is it that you were not into the game as much?

It's so simple.

Jeez, you must be like nine. I get that it's my fault but I shouldn't be penalized <_< Its really Neji's fault.

I don't see how it is Neji's fault.

I don't think I will post here anymore. xD
« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 12:42:08 AM by ace »

narutofightingstyle

« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2008, 12:42:50 AM »

So you got your one reset one week late, right?

Now about  two months later your extra resets?
Why did you not ask before?

You were not into the game as much were you?
Whose fault is it that you only logged in to talk to your friends?
Whose fault is it that you were not into the game as much?

It's so simple.

I don't see how it is Neji's fault.

I don't think I will post here anymore. xD

Jeez guys <_< this is really harsh, inclement, severe; blustering, blustery, breezy, gusty; foggy, hazy, misty, bleak, cloudy, dirty, foul, nasty, overcast, rainy, raw, rough, squally, stormy, sunless, injustice
its not like i'm even asking for something I don't deserve as I have put in all the work and time for my resets.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 12:43:20 AM by narutofightingstyle »

Duelist

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2008, 12:47:08 AM »

If you go up to your teacher to hand in an assignment that's one or two days late, they'll prolly frown a bit and take it...If you come two months after to hand it in well...

Its not Neji's fault you didn't reset, you had plent of chances

Yes you worked hard for your 700dks, but missed the chance to reset, and you have to let it go now

narutofightingstyle

« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2008, 12:48:30 AM »

If you go up to your teacher to hand in an assignment that's one or two days late, they'll prolly frown a bit and take it...If you come two months after to hand it in well...

Yes you worked hard for your 700dks, but missed the chance to reset, and you have to let it go now

<_< That point I would like to add is also void sorry last time I checked in school you get a make up day for each day missed since I was absent, so IRONY!

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2008, 12:51:14 AM »

I know I said that I don't think I will post here anymore, but how are we saying that you don't DESERVE it?

There is a difference.

Example:
Bob has completed 50 years of teaching. Later he sees a posters saying those who have completed 50 years or over of teaching will get a free plasma screen TV, offer expires on December 24, 2056.

Sadly, it is the year 2057 when Bob was reading this, so he cannot get the offer.

He does DESERVE it, but it would be unfair to give him this TV.

Hopefully you see my point.

<_< That point I would like to add is also void sorry last time I checked in school you get a make up day for each day missed since I was absent, so IRONY!

I don't think I would say your situation counts as days of absence.
You just didn't ask.

I think you said you just logged in to talk with your friends.

I hope you know I am not trying to be mean.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 12:54:59 AM by ace »

narutofightingstyle

« Reply #53 on: March 08, 2008, 12:53:36 AM »

I know I said that I don't think I will post here anymore, but how are we saying that you don't DESERVE it?

There is a difference.

Example:
Bob has completed 50 years of teaching. Later he sees a posters saying those who have completed 50 years or over of teaching will get a free plasma screen TV, offer expires on December 24, 2056.

Sadly, it is the year 2057 when Bob was reading this, so he cannot get the offer.

He does DESERVE it, but it would be unfair to give him this TV.

Hopefully you see my point.

I don't think I would say your situation days of absence.
You just didn't ask.

I think you said you just logged in to talk with your friends.

Ace me and you can get along swell you actually have a IQ above 10, anyways I will reply back to this. the point made is great very logical. But its not like i'm just bringing this up now I actually PM'ed Neji sometime in Feb when I returned but he said no and for no apparant reason besides "its not fair" but he said to make a post so I did. I thought maybe you guys would see my side. < _< Guess not.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 12:55:15 AM by narutofightingstyle »

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 08, 2008, 12:56:05 AM »

Now, I am done.

narutofightingstyle

« Reply #55 on: March 08, 2008, 12:58:38 AM »

Now, I am done.

I know but hell lets face it I don't think i'm actually going to play for four more resets its quiet stupid and a waste of time four is a bit much. &lt;_&lt;
« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 01:00:34 AM by narutofightingstyle »

doomstar

« Reply #56 on: March 08, 2008, 01:38:31 AM »

.... is there even a point in arguing with you? you don't understand that you're waaayyy off the deadline >.>

and yes, I did have to put my penny in here

narutofightingstyle

« Reply #57 on: March 08, 2008, 01:42:45 AM »

.... is there even a point in arguing with you? you don't understand that you're waaayyy off the deadline >.>

and yes, I did have to put my penny in here

Ok ready now, ... that point is really dumb &lt;_&lt; asd was too.. so I give your penny's worth what it deserves a 1/100.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 02:09:55 AM by narutofightingstyle »

caquricon

« Reply #58 on: March 08, 2008, 03:22:00 AM »

If I'm not mistaken your point is that you deserve multiple resets since asd had gotten them even though he was late also.

Everyone else's point is that it is too late for you to get multiple resets.... asd had reset a few days after the offer ended and you reset around the same time also, correct?.... he received his resets due to the fact that he petitioned it and neji was kind enough to give it to him.
So if you were to have petitioned it at that time you may have gotten your multiple resets, its the fact that this is now being brought up 2 months after the fact, that is why everyone is saying no to your multiple resets...

Now before you start saying how you were unable to reset within the time given in the offer I wish to ask one question, and note i am not trying to be mean here...
How hard is it to send a petition when your online talking with friends?... since you said you were online only to talk to people shortly after the deadline, and you reset at that time, it wouldn't have been too hard to send a petition and have received your resets.

narutofightingstyle

« Reply #59 on: March 08, 2008, 03:45:13 AM »

If I'm not mistaken your point is that you deserve multiple resets since asd had gotten them even though he was late also.

Everyone else's point is that it is too late for you to get multiple resets.... asd had reset a few days after the offer ended and you reset around the same time also, correct?.... he received his resets due to the fact that he petitioned it and neji was kind enough to give it to him.
So if you were to have petitioned it at that time you may have gotten your multiple resets, its the fact that this is now being brought up 2 months after the fact, that is why everyone is saying no to your multiple resets...

Now before you start saying how you were unable to reset within the time given in the offer I wish to ask one question, and note i am not trying to be mean here...
How hard is it to send a petition when your online talking with friends?... since you said you were online only to talk to people shortly after the deadline, and you reset at that time, it wouldn't have been too hard to send a petition and have received your resets.

Because when I had came back it was already a month past that time, and when I fully returned I sent a PM to Neji.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 19 queries.