Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: New Hyuuga Jutsus  (Read 6179 times)

cmage

• View Profile
Re: New Hyuuga Jutsus
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2008, 11:22:31 PM »

Dude hyuuga's don't need to buy weapons, they also weaken there oppenents (like the sharingan's ability) AND to top it off you have pretty much 2 auto-kill jutsu and 1 defensive one. Kaiten ( from what i THINK, my friend told me most of the stuff about it) makes you almost impossible to hit for like 10 rounds. You want all that extra jutsu? Everyone will choose byakagun instead of sharingan. Neji said their supposed to be unique not super powerful. If the byakagun gets all that jutsu then sharingan would also have to get more jutsu along with the bones and the gates which'll pretty much make everything super powerful <_< which i think wasnt the point... 0_o right?

the point is that everyone else besides hyuuga get new techniques (mangekyou, more dances, last 3 gates).
except you get the same amount of jutsus compared to the other dojutsu, and you get all of yours earlier.

sharingan users get to activate sharingan and another jutsu which personally, I believe sucks.

permanent activation though
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Title: Kage
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Born as Master of the Hyuuga Ichizoku
Born as Lee of the Lotus
Born as the Sage of One Path
Orochimaru Kills: 50
master of the exploding donuts and the cattleprod

Abysss

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2008, 11:24:07 PM »

Can't Neji just make Byakugan activation a little longer? Say 20-30 rounds? Just throwing out ideas.

caquricon

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2008, 01:11:06 AM »

Can't Neji just make Byakugan activation a little longer? Say 20-30 rounds? Just throwing out ideas.
I gonna suggest that but perhaps increase the number of rounds a little bit after every reset

sounga

• View Profile
    • Sky king
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2008, 01:28:41 AM »

Yes we get our own wepon, but it's always a level behind :/
I gonna suggest that but perhaps increase the number of rounds a little bit after every reset

Thats proabably the best idea.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 01:30:59 AM by sounga »

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2008, 02:35:56 AM »

Yes we get our own wepon, but it's always a level behind :/

Thats proabably the best idea.
I think it should be like 15.

Abysss

« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2008, 02:45:54 AM »

I think it should star at 10 and increase 5-10 for every reset.

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2008, 03:13:26 AM »

It's like 9 right now. Which is pointless since some of the jutsus are 10 rounds.

Abysss

« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2008, 03:14:48 AM »

It's like 9 right now. Which is pointless since some of the jutsus are 10 rounds.
10 rounds after activation.

hiro

• sup bois
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2008, 03:21:15 AM »

Of course, it takes a round to start each fight, so we can only get 5 enemies per Byakugan activation, really.
11/7/10 (EST), The Day It Rained Spam (Miha's 21st Birthday). NEVAR FORGET
Click me, because the actual quote doesn't fit in here.

sounga

• View Profile
    • Sky king
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2008, 04:28:11 AM »

Of course, it takes a round to start each fight, so we can only get 5 enemies per Byakugan activation, really.
3 sometimes :/

hiro

• sup bois
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2008, 04:30:52 AM »

I'm saying a MAX of 5, assuming you use a jutsu in each fight.
11/7/10 (EST), The Day It Rained Spam (Miha's 21st Birthday). NEVAR FORGET
Click me, because the actual quote doesn't fit in here.

HalfDragonLuka

« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2008, 06:38:10 AM »

Dude hyuuga's don't need to buy weapons, they also weaken there oppenents (like the sharingan's ability) AND to top it off you have pretty much 2 auto-kill jutsu and 1 defensive one. Kaiten ( from what i THINK, my friend told me most of the stuff about it) makes you almost impossible to hit for like 10 rounds. You want all that extra jutsu? Everyone will choose byakagun instead of sharingan. Neji said their supposed to be unique not super powerful. If the byakagun gets all that jutsu then sharingan would also have to get more jutsu along with the bones and the gates which'll pretty much make everything super powerful <_< which i think wasnt the point... 0_o right?

the point is that everyone else besides hyuuga get new techniques (mangekyou, more dances, last 3 gates).
Exactly my point! :D *pops a champagne cork as this is the first very hot topic he has started*

caquricon

« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2008, 06:45:12 AM »

Exactly my point! :D *pops a champagne cork as this is the first very hot topic he has started*

ummm.. ok so then simple... only give you one move for the first reset  :twisted:

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2008, 10:23:41 AM »

Never judge a cow by its udder.

Gi

« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2008, 10:53:20 AM »

wait, the duration does not increase when resetting again? disappointing..

7 chakra = ~5 fights (when not encountering multiple enemies) .. several normal specialties can handle ~10 fights for ~6 chakra.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 19 queries.