Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Does Mangekyou........  (Read 4524 times)

Demon Bandit Taumaster

Re: Does Mangekyou........
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2008, 01:04:57 PM »

But yet, I do. And I'm suggesting the same thing as him. To find out what it does, pay attention to your fights.

Sasuke X

« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2008, 06:56:45 PM »

But yet, I do. And I'm suggesting the same thing as him. To find out what it does, pay attention to your fights.
Good for you? I'm not asking about you -_-  I don't have time to play through every round of a fight like you dude 0_0 (not insulting you) and i'm not asking if YOU notice i'm asking what's the difference.......

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2008, 07:12:10 PM »

Good for you? I'm not asking about you -_-  I don't have time to play through every round of a fight like you dude 0_0 (not insulting you) and i'm not asking if YOU notice i'm asking what's the difference.......
He was hinting that he can't/won't tell you the difference and that you should figure it out for yourself by looking at your rounds. It's not his problem if you're too impatient to do a fight, one round at a time and find the difference between the two.
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Title: Kage
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Born as Master of the Hyuuga Ichizoku
Born as Lee of the Lotus
Born as the Sage of One Path
Orochimaru Kills: 50
master of the exploding donuts and the cattleprod

Uchiha Sasuke

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2008, 08:05:38 PM »

My friend has the Sharingan, I have seen it. You must not know that there are others in the game that have it.

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2008, 08:36:40 PM »

He was hinting that he can't/won't tell you the difference and that you should figure it out for yourself by looking at your rounds. It's not his problem if you're too impatient to do a fight, one round at a time and find the difference between the two.
Right on. Once you've decided you want to spend the time to figure it out, you can. Just spend a few minutes not using it, then using it.

Samantha

« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2008, 08:44:52 PM »

I seriously hope all of you are done with the back-and-forth bantering session.  If the question is a spoiler or if it can't be answered, lets just say that.  This is a case where the answer isn't really black and white, the answer is in the coding done by Neji.  There is a difference (I also have the Sharingan), at times you may be able to notice it easily and others perhaps not.  The overwhelming fact is that the code has been checked, tested, and has been in place for awhile.   It works completely, but unfortunately there is no definitive answer to your question, it is like asking how much stronger is the second reset of Hyuuga Clan than the first reset.    

Sasuke X

« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2008, 11:27:38 PM »

Eh whatever >_> i found it out anyway so thanks tau.
My friend has the Sharingan, I have seen it. You must not know that there are others in the game that have it.

You must not know STILL what i'm saying -_-

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2008, 12:34:19 AM »

And what did you do to find out?

Sasuke X

« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2008, 02:43:49 AM »

Read the battle text and got a caculator and did math <_< though i'm not so sure it's right... probaly not with my math skills ;.;

Asadi

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2008, 01:53:45 AM »

How about going through the forest without activating the KG for a kill and then try it for the next one. Then you may notice the difference. >.>; It's all in the experience of the gameplay that you will notice.

Sasuke X

« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2008, 06:00:47 AM »

dude.... 1. I KNOW theres a huge difference from not having one at all -_-; that's just kinda obvious... if you read the topic title it's Does mangekyou have the same weakening powers as the three tomoe...
            2. This was already solved.... why are you posting here -_-

anbumiko

« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2008, 05:30:44 PM »

Does Mangekyou Sharingan have the same effect as three tomoe? Will it weaken the enemy the same amount or weaken them less?

the Mangekyou is the 4th form to the 3ird tomoe, it has 3 effects

Tsukiyomi , Ameratsu, and Susanoo , each one is deadly and each one can kill you with an instant
but the price is you die for using all three

kondaime

« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2008, 08:32:18 PM »

itachi used all 3 or?
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 20 queries.