Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Poll

Do you like my idea?

Yes
Could use work, but yes
Kinda.
Its not to good..
Not at all

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Train mounts?  (Read 4573 times)

Isaribi

• View Profile
Re: Train mounts?
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2008, 05:25:22 PM »

In the anime, the characters are constantly saying they need to "train". And i was using gold as an example SasukeX. And yes, Kiba and Akamaru, is a very good example. And i dont knoe what type of coding this would require, so i am not sure how i would code it.. i probably could though if i knew what i was doing.
If you think you can, you can.
If you think you can't, you're right.

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2008, 08:45:43 PM »

That's all you can argue on? If you do not have any points to support the idea, don't spam.
How is it spam, when it is a direct counter to your argument? Would you like me to counter the other three?

1) A new mount system where you actually SUMMON your mount to fight for you will replace the current "buff" mounts.
Outside of the staff and the people who got the frog summoning bug, most people don't know the specifics of the new system.

3) Investing gold & gems or investing turns & whatever, what's the difference?
Invest turns into it then. That part wasn't finalized yet.

4) Go ahead & code it. Because you seem to have plenty of time in your hands.
By that logic, most, if not all, requests that aren't made by you are worthless.

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

Isaribi

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2008, 04:15:31 AM »

That's all you can argue on? If you do not have any points to support the idea, don't spam.
How is it spam, when it is a direct counter to your argument? Would you like me to counter the other three?

1) A new mount system where you actually SUMMON your mount to fight for you will replace the current "buff" mounts.
Outside of the staff and the people who got the frog summoning bug, most people don't know the specifics of the new system.

By that logic, most, if not all, requests that aren't made by you are worthless.

Thank you Miha.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2008, 01:28:06 PM »

When was the last time you read the forums? Neji already said that he has plans for the mounts in a few feature requests that he himself shot down. So where does this idea stand? Choose between the admin's mount system or Isaribi's mount system?

2) Do you see any of the Naruto characters TRAIN their mounts? How does your idea relate to roleplay in any sense?
Kiba and Akamaru.

And besides, you don't see many people training for anything.
It's an anime, and it is meant to be entertaining. You don't see freaking ANYONE besides Lee doing push-ups, yet they are in good physical condition.
What about the frogs, Kamatari, Katsuya, Mando, Enma, Kyoudaigumo, the tailed beasts, did the anime ever show that the summoned creatures need to be trained?

What's the DIFFERENCE? The bad thing about Isaribi's idea that I can see is that, why would I waste my time training my mount when I can get a stronger one a few DKs later? To make it worse, the mounts are cheaper.

No one is stopping you from coding it miha. The request isn't worthless & I never said so. But it's only good enough to become a reference since Neji has his own plans.

Instead of argueing on how "wrong" you think I am, why don't you say good things that support the idea? Fighting poison with poison doesn't always work. Besides, even my ideas don't get 10/10 support from everyone.

Learn from what others said instead of just rejecting it.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2008, 01:51:51 PM by Gyu~ru~ru »

Sasuke X

« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2008, 07:39:54 AM »

Not trying to take sides but just saying that akamaru is more of a clan thing since he doesn't need to be summoned.. he's just a dog which kiba's clan takes with them, like shikamaru has shadow possesion. Oh and i don't think isarabi said anything about changing the buff system to a summoning system. That was my topic and a while ago i think <_< Good things about this idea- More depth in the mounts, less power at the begining. Bad things- Prices would have to go down, would require coding, some mounts would be superior to others while MOST of the mounts did something that others didn't and could help you depending on how you play the game. This would made mounts like pakkun useless since all he does was sniff stuff, while gamabanta could pretty much step on everything <_< So while now pakkun doesn't exactly hit hard it still boosted you. Not much to train for him since you could probaly train stat raising on any other mount which was really what was good about pakkun. Which would mean that all the small mounts like the frogs and dogs wouldn't be bought and everything like katsuya, manda, and gamabunta WOULD be bought all the time.  Also, we would need a new donation prize (kyuubi's a mount).

Isaribi

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2008, 02:17:18 AM »

Most of the mounts already are superior to the ones below them SasukeX.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.108 seconds with 23 queries.