Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Country Names-> City names...  (Read 3908 times)

Demon Bandit Taumaster

Country Names-> City names...
« on: June 05, 2008, 11:04:04 PM »

Alright, so I was thinking...
since the countries are getting renamed to the villages (Rice Field->Otogakure, etc), Konoha will have no place to go since Fire Country will become Konohagakure. So, why not add 2 villages (since their are so many unique shops in Konoha) and divide all the shops up between these 6 villages. The 2 new villages would be Iwagakure and Kumogakure (Hidden Rock Village and Hidden Cloud Village), since they are the remaining "Five Great Shinobi Countries" that are not in the game yet. With these villages, there could also be other custom shops and have their own races, etc...

This is just an idea to solve the problem that will inevitably occur once the countries are renamed. Comments? Ideas?

Edit: I just remembered that Iwagakure is in the game...as the Hidden Rock Village. So...maybe convert the Hidden Rock Village into Kusagakure or Amegakure (they are lesser shinobi villages) and add Iwagakure as a new village.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 11:24:38 PM by Demon Bandit Taumaster »

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
Re: Country Names-> City names...
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2008, 01:21:56 AM »

what about the pictures for the villages?
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

Jin

• The Rai Ryuu is ready for everything...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2008, 01:30:14 AM »

I think that the pictures could be the images that reperesent each country.  :roll:
I liked Tau's idea, it would be great to have all the 5 Great nations in the game.  :D

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2008, 01:01:43 PM »

what about the pictures for the villages?
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. That can come later.

atomkai

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2008, 04:20:03 PM »

This has been in discussion for a while.

One main point of contention - the presence of a "neutral" village (aka - a central travel point).

Currently, true neutrality aside, Konoha serves this role.  No matter who is at war with who, any ninja can still travel to Konoha.

Changing the names, adding villages - all of that comes after solving how to handle this issue.

It has been mentioned that Tanzuku Town (something along those lines) be the CTP (central travel point).

It is true that it resides within Fire Country, but it was either the place where Jiraiya/Naruto & Orochimaru/Kabuto found Tsunade/Shizune -OR- Itachi/Kisame found Jiraiya/Naruto/Sasuke -OR- both.  So from that angle, it seems reasonable that despite it being in Fire Country, any ninja can travel there.

These are just some ideas that have been floating around for quite a while now.

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2008, 07:30:57 PM »

Why must their be a 'neutral point' though? Wouldn't it seem more real if their were a bunch of villages and they decide whether they are neutral or not?
Again, just adding to the ideas. This is definitely something that needs to be well discussed.

Mioku

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2008, 07:58:51 PM »

Tau people have asked for new villages a lot of times and one main reason they aren't put in is because

1: No one posted pictures of the place

2: no one really had an idea for shops and such so if you put which shops are going to be in which village and a picture or two it would rise the chance of getting them put in

As for the neutral point Amegakure or a town in there wouldnt be too bad since its in the middle of most of the main countries

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2008, 08:13:57 PM »

1. I wanted to figure out which would be chosen first.
2. I said what shops o.o Since Konoha is disappearing, the shops from Konoha are spread between the 2  villages(maybe edited a bit- put in different people, etc).

My idea was to add Kumogakure and Iwagakure as villages (where the shops would be split up) and convert 'Hidden Rock Village' into Amegakure OR Kusagakure.

(I did a bad job of explaining it the first time)

Also at the idea of a neutral village for wars..
In real world wars (and Naruto wars), not every country/village is involved. Say there was a war: Sound and Sand vs. Leaf and Mist, everyone could still travel to Kumo and Iwa.

Mioku

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2008, 08:28:00 PM »

I meant as in put the shops you would put in each one to make nejis job easier if he decided to do that

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2008, 08:29:21 PM »

OHH! Well, I'll be back later and post a list of them split up. I'll go find some pictures too. I can't remember if Hidden Rock has a picture right now. If it does, we take that for Iwagakure.

Edit: If it is necessary to have a neutral location, why not Valley of the End? It's between Fire and Rice Field...so it is a neutral place.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2008, 08:39:33 PM by Demon Bandit Taumaster »

atomkai

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2008, 09:59:16 PM »

I mentioned VotE previously and agree that it would work for a 'neutral' territory.

But I am pretty sure that it will be in stages - change existing locations first.

Then consider adding in new Hidden Villages.

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2008, 01:19:46 AM »

I know. I want to contribute for the future, once they are renamed.^^ Because once they're renamed...Konoha is just...there.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 01:22:33 AM by Demon Bandit Taumaster »

Abysss

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2008, 01:46:19 AM »

Water Country->Kirigakure
Fire Country-> Konohagakure
Wind Country->Sunagakure
Rice Field Country->Otogakure
Neutral->
Elite->Amegakure (Only the strongest of shinobi can make it into Pein's village)
Bought map city->Hoshigakure (A secret place)

I'll edit this post when I can think of a good neutral spot.

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2008, 02:09:15 AM »

Neutral-> Valley of the End

If it's Valley of the End, I think we need to remove most of the shops and either:
a. split them up between the current villages
b. create a new village for them (changing names of shops)

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2008, 11:17:02 PM »

I personally think b..
any other thoughts?
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 19 queries.