Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: New Specailty System  (Read 8458 times)

IceSlayer

Re: New Specailty System
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2008, 01:17:38 AM »

Way to turn me off my own idea Al...

Albedo

« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2008, 01:21:29 AM »

>.> Sorry I only speak the truth.

IceSlayer

« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2008, 01:23:08 AM »

Well we see why Neji seems to think its an alright idea.

Albedo

« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2008, 01:23:51 AM »

Well we see why Neji seems to think its an alright idea.

*Cackles* Neji is a wise man.  :twisted:

doomstar

« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2008, 01:57:03 AM »

Well Kurt I see that you grasped the idea very well and got flamed right on que. ^^

And to any and all people other than Mods and Neji the reason you hate this idea is for some simple reasons.

1: You will have to think and play instead of wake up chose Medical Ninjutsu and hit H over and over.
2: One a day Oro kills will be harder ESPECIALLY if you just got reborn.
3: Gems and Gold will be saved and used for things other than buying the best mounts, so getting Houses, Kyuubi and even money for weapons will also be effected to a great degree

So in other words we are forcing you out of your comfort zone and making you play and think... for once.  :twisted:

wow, can you not accept that your idea is crappy?

so when people get up to higher dks, they can have a whole bunch of jutsus?

that wouldn't top 1 day dks, that would make it faster because they don't have to wait for the better jutsus, they can have it throughout their dk.

And even if there was a 6 jutsu limit, so people have to waste precious gems simply to get skills that they already payed for before?

and insulting people isn't a good way to get your idea passed

IceSlayer

« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2008, 02:00:58 AM »

No it isn't, you are ^^ Jokes

that wouldn't top 1 day dks, that would make it faster because they don't have to wait for the better jutsus, they can have it throughout their dk.
There'd still be normal Chakra limits and the such, so you wouldn't be able to use them right away.

And even if there was a 6 jutsu limit, so people have to waste precious gems simply to get skills that they already payed for before?
I'd say you wouldn't pay twice, you'd just have to re-choose or something.

Take your own Advise, insult people isn't a good way to get your point across either.

doomstar

« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2008, 02:06:08 AM »

No it isn't, you are ^^ Jokes

There'd still be normal Chakra limits and the such, so you wouldn't be able to use them right away.

I'd say you wouldn't pay twice, you'd just have to re-choose or something.

Take your own Advise, insult people isn't a good way to get your point across either.
So then you could choose the best jutsus that you can get at each tier instead of getting a different variety for each, and people in naruto can't choose multiple jutsu types from birth.

and I haven't insulted anybody yet.

I have insulted your idea because it's crappy, but not a person.

IceSlayer

« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2008, 02:10:49 AM »

So then you could choose the best jutsus that you can get at each tier instead of getting a different variety for each, and people in naruto can't choose multiple jutsu types from birth.
Well if you did only choose the best, you
A) Couldn't use them from level one, as the costs would most likely be to high to use.
B) Again, the costs of each would be high, meaning you couldn't use all them, making it pointless to have just the best.
It would be about balancing your choices, not not just letting Neji do you the thinking for you when he makes the current specialties.

and I haven't insulted anybody yet.

I have insulted your idea because it's crappy, but not a person.
Insulting a persons ideas is insulting them, it is part of them, therefore you are insulting them.

doomstar

« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2008, 05:55:39 AM »

note that I said tiers?

consider this, most jutsu users only use one or two jutsus that are powerful and low cost.

now that they can choose, they can choose 6 of those low cost powerful jutsus.

and what about the secret jutsus that can only be chosen by choosing a certain mount and a certain specialty?

and insulting an idea isn't insulting them. If your best friend thought of jumping off a cliff for $50, would you think the idea was stupid?

IceSlayer

« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2008, 05:59:55 AM »

note that I said tiers?

consider this, most jutsu users only use one or two jutsus that are powerful and low cost.
Still would having Multiple of these make much difference? You can do the same already, just change you specialty.

and what about the secret jutsus that can only be chosen by choosing a certain mount and a certain specialty?
Still could be done.

and insulting an idea isn't insulting them. If your best friend thought of jumping off a cliff for $50, would you think the idea was stupid?
That's a Different story dude, get admit your wrong.

doomstar

« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2008, 07:48:32 AM »

except when you change your specialty you still have to go through the crappy level 1 jutsus.

with this, you can skip the level 1 jutsus.

and then people need to waste one of the 6 for a secret jutsu?

people feel special after getting the certain mount and choosing the certain specialty.

and how is it different? it's a stupid idea, and you're calling it stupid.

it's just more extreme

IceSlayer

« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2008, 07:52:41 AM »

except when you change your specialty you still have to go through the crappy level 1 jutsus.

with this, you can skip the level 1 jutsus.
People don't use them anyway, lessen the server load.

and then people need to waste one of the 6 for a secret jutsu?

people feel special after getting the certain mount and choosing the certain specialty.
A) You could still do that without having to choose them this way.
B) STOP WITH THE SPOILERS YOU IDIOT!!!

and how is it different? it's a stupid idea, and you're calling it stupid.

it's just more extreme
Lets drop this debate from this Thread, it has nothing to do with the topic, if you want to continue it somewhere else feel three to give me time and place.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2008, 08:47:42 AM »

Well, first: I am not a fan of this idea, I am "undecided" =)

The bad thing is "rechoose after an OK" ... well, you intent to give them badass ones right at level 1 ? I have to disagree.
The will have the same rechoosing as now -> pick a new jutsu set after an oro kill.
So, what will be different? :-/

If they have to learn each set, they will not spend more time on it learning than now.

Never judge a cow by its udder.

IceSlayer

« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2008, 08:53:17 AM »

Well, first: I am not a fan of this idea, I am "undecided" =)

The bad thing is "rechoose after an OK" ... well, you intent to give them badass ones right at level 1 ? I have to disagree.
The will have the same rechoosing as now -> pick a new jutsu set after an oro kill.
So, what will be different? :-/

If they have to learn each set, they will not spend more time on it learning than now.

A) Well rechoosing at Level could give you the 'badass ones' at level one, but like how it is now, a 15 point Jutsu you could get until you had 15 points so you would be able to use it at level 1 anyway.

b) You could learn the same sets as there are already, but it would take a lot longer, some of the jutsus you could learn to at least Sannin or even Hokage, some due to the costs and Jutsu points, and second due to the Ranks, like the 15 point Jutsus would be around S Rank which only Hokages + can learn.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2008, 12:49:43 PM »

A) you start with 1 point and some for intelligence. how do you get the others? excluding the one location where you can buy a few?
I doubt it, really.
You need to level up.

B) So like the current one? Except that I have now the entire sets restricted.
Never judge a cow by its udder.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Page created in 0.202 seconds with 21 queries.