Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Kekkei Genkai options:  (Read 9344 times)

SuperSeal

• When life hands me lemons I make beef stew. XD
    • View Profile
    • The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny
Re: Kekkei Genkai options:
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2008, 10:44:44 PM »

Uzumaki clan does not even exist...
Quite the contrary, I did some research  and the Uzumaki clan is(was) from the village hidden in the clouds and are(were) quite famous there.
Wasn't Kushina Uzamaki from Whrilpool country?
Something like that....... it was last year when I went searching for that info.

SuperSeal For President!

IceSlayer

« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2008, 10:45:58 PM »

Quite the contrary, I did some research  and the Uzumaki clan is(was) from the village hidden in the clouds and are(were) quite famous there.
Wasn't Kushina Uzamaki from Whrilpool country?
Something like that....... it was last year when I went searching for that info.
Yeah, I looked at it the other day

doomstar

« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2008, 01:09:43 AM »

he's talking about in naruto...

and clan as in people with special jutsus...

Shadow-Stalker

« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2008, 06:25:55 PM »

Unno if it's just me or something, but if more Clan based KG's are/will be employed, why not make them slightly strict..? Such as the Uchiha Clan. They specialize in Katon ninjutsu.. the specialites available to them after an Oro kill should be set accordingly, no? Naturally, any Honoured Member - Grand Master should excel in genjutsu, possibly opening up even more jutsus if Neji can find some. They can also have an affinity for Fuuton, increasing their Katon ninjutsu by a percentage.  <-- Hopeless yab talk. >->

Anyways, all I'm saying is: There should be some ristrictions added to using a specific specialty. I find a Uchiha being able to use Hyouton ninjutsu rather fishy, or misplaced >.>;, with the same Attribute points. Seeing as they favor Katon, it might take them more points in one slot to learn and use Hyouton. I know it deprives some people of using a specialty, and I do know this is asking for much and will be a hand-full if employed, but all-in-all, it adds to a raw RPing feeling. Don'tcha think..?  :D

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2008, 04:39:53 AM »

Unno if it's just me or something, but if more Clan based KG's are/will be employed, why not make them slightly strict..? Such as the Uchiha Clan. They specialize in Katon ninjutsu.. the specialites available to them after an Oro kill should be set accordingly, no? Naturally, any Honoured Member - Grand Master should excel in genjutsu, possibly opening up even more jutsus if Neji can find some. They can also have an affinity for Fuuton, increasing their Katon ninjutsu by a percentage.  <-- Hopeless yab talk. >->

Anyways, all I'm saying is: There should be some ristrictions added to using a specific specialty. I find a Uchiha being able to use Hyouton ninjutsu rather fishy, or misplaced >.>;, with the same Attribute points. Seeing as they favor Katon, it might take them more points in one slot to learn and use Hyouton. I know it deprives some people of using a specialty, and I do know this is asking for much and will be a hand-full if employed, but all-in-all, it adds to a raw RPing feeling. Don'tcha think..?  :D

In case you have not realized, element affinity's tend to range from 1-2 elements at MAX. kakashi on the other hand has been seen to use more than 5.

Hyouton, Raiton, Katon, Doton, Suiton, and so forth.

He's just a regular person himself.

Restrictions upon someone who can copy jutsus seems a bit farfetch'd thus losing the whole porpose of roleplaying for that certain type of person.

To OUR knowledge, uchiha's only used two elements.

Fire, katon, is prior for them to learn because it is what their clan represents, and apparently fuuton is to symbolize the fan with the flames. if that is the case, why does sasuke know raiton?

Don't you believe that is "fishy" also?

All the same, what i am trying to say is:

Restrictions to those who are MADE to copy the rest, is a "no-no".  :smt018
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 04:42:16 AM by RaifudoMakashi »

Shadow-Stalker

« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2008, 04:56:46 PM »

Basically why I added the 'Hopeless'. They CAN copy it, that much is certain, but shouldn't they actually adapt to it first..? I'm not saying RP wise i.e., zone fighting, only through attributes and what not. It just makes sense to me, but blah! D:<

IceSlayer

« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2008, 10:08:38 PM »

Basically why I added the 'Hopeless'. They CAN copy it, that much is certain, but shouldn't they actually adapt to it first..? I'm not saying RP wise i.e., zone fighting, only through attributes and what not. It just makes sense to me, but blah! D:<
I believe that for a Uchiha to be able to copy a Jutsu they must actually able to do it. So yeah.

doomstar

« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2008, 01:07:55 AM »

I believe that for a Uchiha to be able to copy a Jutsu they must actually able to do it. So yeah.
sasuke copied lee's move and could barely do it

hell he injured himself while doing it

IceSlayer

« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2008, 02:15:17 AM »

sasuke copied lee's move and could barely do it

hell he injured himself while doing it
Yeah cause he lack the skill to do it

doomstar

« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2008, 03:47:47 AM »

which means that he couldn't do the move >>

IceSlayer

« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2008, 04:19:16 AM »

Exactly, so just because someone has the Sharingan, doesn't mean they can use every jutsu they see

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2008, 06:48:44 AM »

Exactly, so just because someone has the Sharingan, doesn't mean they can use every jutsu they see

They can merely mimic it to their extent that is it, yet thet tend to push themselves.

doomstar

« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2008, 07:03:04 AM »

... except he did use it... hell he used it to win a fight...

he could copy it and use it but injured himself

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2008, 07:11:12 AM »

... except he did use it... hell he used it to win a fight...

he could copy it and use it but injured himself

Well of course he can, that is one of the sharingan abilities, mimication. They attempt to excel to cast it.

IceSlayer

« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2008, 07:41:26 AM »

Anyway, are we even talking about this topic anymore? Someone lock it up.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 20 queries.