Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Summoning Technique - Kuchiyose no Jutsu  (Read 6409 times)

IceSlayer

Re: Summoning Technique - Kuchiyose no Jutsu
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2009, 11:17:18 AM »

Oh well, I guess we can just call them weak ^^

Bane

« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2009, 09:00:25 AM »

yup

IceSlayer

« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2009, 09:10:42 AM »

I wonder if this is what Neji has talked about as the basic version he has made.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2009, 04:01:46 PM »

Yes, that was my first draft, however not all working.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

IceSlayer

« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2009, 09:44:13 PM »

Well if people change their minds... who knows.

Kaboom

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2009, 03:53:48 AM »

I think the Game should be as true to the Naruto Universe as possible, whether people complain or not.  I always wanted the summoning system, which you seemed to spend over a year working on, for me to finally realize it was thrown out  :cry:

I think having a summoning contract to a certain animal also feels like your character is more customizable and it adds more excitement to the battle, that you actually have to choose to summon instead of it just being there and doing whatever it wants on it's own.

Ryuuza

« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2009, 07:09:17 AM »

I agree. I think our Characters should be more "Customizable" by giving us an option of choosing who we want to summon, based on which contract we've earned.

This would make the game more exciting, and less boring than it's becoming.

IceSlayer

« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2009, 12:01:48 PM »

It may be less boring... but 'certain people' would complain, maybe then leave, so is that a cost Neji would be willing to pay?

Bane

« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2009, 12:07:35 AM »

Or people would like it and more people would come back to the game???

Ryuuza

« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2009, 03:25:08 AM »

It may be less boring... but 'certain people' would complain, maybe then leave, so is that a cost Neji would be willing to pay?

That could happen, but shouldn't we atleast try it?

Then afterwards we could have a re-vote, to see if people have changed their minds.

IceSlayer

« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2009, 03:26:15 AM »

I've already said we should do that, but if Neji thinks it is best not to, then we wont go against his will.

Albedo

« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2009, 04:02:04 AM »

I think the Game should be as true to the Naruto Universe as possible, whether people complain or not.  I always wanted the summoning system, which you seemed to spend over a year working on, for me to finally realize it was thrown out  :cry:

I think having a summoning contract to a certain animal also feels like your character is more customizable and it adds more excitement to the battle, that you actually have to choose to summon instead of it just being there and doing whatever it wants on it's own.

You sir are one of the few who understand this and why we want it.

IceSlayer

« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2009, 04:03:47 AM »

Yes, that is why we want it, it seems so kewl, but it makes us weaker at the same time, but I am kewl with that.

Albedo

« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2009, 04:06:04 AM »

Yes, that is why we want it, it seems so kewl, but it makes us weaker at the same time, but I am kewl with that.

Weaker is a maybe until people learn how to use it, if memory serves right medical ninjutsu was not so strong until people used it and found out how to balance the pros and cons.

galzra

« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2009, 09:15:08 PM »

It should be similar to the Cs1 event, except you choose the summons you prefer. I agree that we should try it out for a few days and revote. And for the people who wouldn't want to change it (kyuubi people) it would be similar to the Cs2, but you must be at a higher level. we can give those people their precious kyuubi back, and revote from there. I didn't mention, but the kyuubi/jinchuuriki would be the same as it is now. Automatic, permanant, no need to expend chakra. The only thing is what you will have to pay to get the kyuubi/jinchuuriki. At the moment, it is very, very pricey.

And we can add a little more flavor to it! To make it even more realistic, make the option of which jinchuuriki you want to be such as Kyuubi has nine tails. In the manga the Akatsuki have gone through all of them but Naruto, and we already know everything about the Nine-tails. Why not?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 14 queries.