Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Author Topic: Further Development  (Read 21810 times)

Ryukage Darkrasengan

Re: Further Development
« Reply #90 on: July 01, 2009, 01:35:35 AM »

I really dont think it's worth making a whole village for imo. This new village would only have this Elite Forest. What else would it have? o.o
Maybe weapons/armors that can give you up to +30 atk/def. o.o
Maybe some new shops that gives you more buffs.
I would really appreciate it if we still have access to the Ninja Academy there too.
What else for this new village? (thinks)

But once again, I still dont think it's worth making a whole village for unless this village will have some new stuff in it as well.

@Pyro: Yea, we fight against filler characters and even have that filler Hyouton specialty but I would not to be happy having a filler KG. Especially when it's really overpowering when you think about it. She instantly turned ppl into crystals with a snap of her finger!!! Honestly, if that was a real fight, Naruto would have been dead in that 1v1 fight he had against her. It would be end of the Naruto anime right there! There would be forced to change the title to Sasuke or something xD

In the elite forest, we will need such an ability, Shouton I mean. I believe Neji said something about having a kekkei genkai only used in this new forest.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 01, 2009, 01:52:03 AM »

I know the Aburame clan jutsus arent KG. However we have Lotus and that's definitely isnt a KG. So what's the problem here?

Ryukage Darkrasengan

« Reply #92 on: July 01, 2009, 01:55:17 AM »

I know the Aburame clan jutsus arent KG. However we have Lotus and that's definitely isnt a KG. So what's the problem here?

The 'problem', is that Lotus is a Forbidden technique. The Aburame, not very special. Lotus, should, and is classified as a kekkei genkai, due to it being so... 'Forbidden'.

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #93 on: July 01, 2009, 02:03:11 AM »

I'm pretty sure he already has the KG done...sooo..
How aren't Aburame special?>> Only members of their clan are implanted and learn the techniques.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 02:04:49 AM by Demon Bandit Taumaster »

Ryukage Darkrasengan

« Reply #94 on: July 01, 2009, 02:05:05 AM »

Yeah, but it souldn't be too late to give ideas. Nonetheless, you're right.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 01, 2009, 02:11:25 AM »

Forbidden techniques does NOT equal KG, otherwise we should state that Orochiamo has a KG with all the Forbidden techniques he has.
If you are going to make such a comparison, why is clan jutsu arent so special when it's ONLY that clan that knows the jutsu? I dont see Kakashi doing shadow possession technique or doing any bug jutsus. I definitely dont see Naruto running around with them. >.>
Has any1 even notice how fast Shino's fights goes by? That's how powerful the Aburame clan is. Even Madara had a problem against Shino, forcing him to leave!
I think you should choose your words carefully before you label them as "not very special"

EDIT: I didnt see the last 2 posts xD
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 02:13:05 AM by Mei »

Ryukage Darkrasengan

« Reply #96 on: July 01, 2009, 02:14:50 AM »

They're not. =/

Think about the Gates alone, I mean, c'mon.

Anyways, it doesn't matter.  :roll:

PyroPrinny

« Reply #97 on: July 01, 2009, 02:18:49 AM »

Shino's powerful in the fillers.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 01, 2009, 02:35:03 AM »

What fillers? o.o

Shino vs Zuko = 5 seconds fight
Shino vs Kankuro = 5 minutes fight

Honestly I dont remember much about the fillers since they are insignificant to begin with.

IceSlayer

« Reply #99 on: July 01, 2009, 09:47:03 AM »

Yeah, a whole village for the forest would be too much really.
But with a new Forest, I think it should have a new 'Oro/Dragon'
Maybe you start with extra gold or something for killing that Dragon instead of Oro
It could be... a random Akatsuki member, or Pein?

Ryukage Darkrasengan

« Reply #100 on: July 01, 2009, 12:42:07 PM »

Maybe the new Oro/Dragon, SHOULD be a dragon. O.o

Anyways, the new one has to have a lot of buffs, stronger than Oro. For example, oro has the snake arms, and can call upon back up. This new 'dragon', should be able to use something much bigger.

IceSlayer

« Reply #101 on: July 01, 2009, 12:57:10 PM »

Like six equally strong bodies? lol

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 01, 2009, 08:27:03 PM »

Assuming that the new forest will be located in the same spot as Secret Cave, why should we need a new Oro/Dragon?
When you hit lvl 15, get out of the new forest and slay Oro. I have been looking through old threads and I dislikethe ones that involve asking for a new "Oro/Dragon". I mean, what for? So what if Oro is dead (technically he's not anyway since he's currently "living" with Kabuto and will most likely take over his body completely soon enough)? I mean, in the past ppl wanted the new Dragon to be Pein and now he's dead too. What's next? You want the new Dragon to be Uchiha Madara (which technically he is physically untouchable)? o.o

Let's not complicate things. I know this is based of Naruto but let's think about the ppl that are not update with the jap manga/anime and are bound by the american dub version. Besides, I have no problem killing Oro over and over again for next few yrs.

PyroPrinny

« Reply #103 on: July 01, 2009, 10:15:50 PM »

Orochi's soul's sealed away, Mei >_> Only his cells live on inside Kabuto...

Unless someone Orochimaru can break out an eternal genjutsu.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 01, 2009, 10:49:38 PM »

You know this is off-topic but....I know his soul is sealed away that's why I only referenced the Oro cells that are living in Kabuto. Those Oro cells are taking over Kabuto's body. No doubt, when it does happen Kabuto would lose his body, physically and most likely mentally, resulting to a new Oro. We have seen his spiritual/soul arms been taking away from him and just by transfering into another body he got back the ability to use his arms again. So saying how his soul is sealed away doesnt make any difference to the Oro's cells that are living in Kabuto.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 10:54:48 PM by Mei »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 19 queries.