Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Naruto 453  (Read 6090 times)

PyroPrinny

Re: Naruto 453
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2009, 05:15:39 AM »

Kishi had it retconned so that people wouldn't get confused. Because of that scene, people got confused and thought Madara was the current Mizukage. He fixed it up and made it so that Madara's the Former Mizukage. Also, Ice, there are only Kages for the great five nations. There are no other Kages.

IceSlayer

« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2009, 05:22:26 AM »

Yeah, I had never heard of anymore, but just because they hadn't mentioned anymore doesn't mean there ain't anymore.

PyroPrinny

« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2009, 05:47:38 AM »

No, there isn't anymore. Those tiny villages don't have Kages. Sure, they might have a leader, but it won't be a kage.

IceSlayer

« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2009, 05:49:36 AM »

True, but how do we know there aren't large places outside the small world we know of in Naruto?
Anyway, I believe there are no more Kages, but there could be lol not that it would affect the story, though I kind of wonder about the rest of the Naruto world

PyroPrinny

« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2009, 05:53:19 AM »

PLOT TWIST:

Naruto takes place during modern times! The rest of the world just leaves the ninja world alone because they think that ninjas are bat**** insane.

IceSlayer

« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2009, 05:54:40 AM »

Lol, I see it

PyroPrinny

« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2009, 05:56:36 AM »

But, back on topic, anyone else wonder what that 'eye of the moon' plan is going to be? I think it's going to be

A - There's really 10 tailed beasts and the original Sennin sealed the ten-tails in there when he created the moon.
B - Majora's Mask.

IceSlayer

« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2009, 05:59:09 AM »

I think that it could be something to do with the Moon and what is sealed in there, what that is I have no idea, 10 tailed... I not so keen on that.

Majora's Mask? Have I missed something or just forgotten?

I also have a new Theory on the origins of the Three Dojutsu

PyroPrinny

« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2009, 06:00:34 AM »

Moon's Eye Plan in action - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73hH8fx4hEg

IceSlayer

« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2009, 06:01:12 AM »

I'm too scared to look...

PyroPrinny

« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2009, 06:04:59 AM »

I don't know why you should be scared. There's nothing bad in the video just possibly the scariest thing ever from a game.

IceSlayer

« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2009, 06:06:56 AM »

I don't know why you should be scared. There's nothing bad in the video just possibly the scariest thing ever from a game.
Lol

I'll have to check it out later, right now I'm looking of something from Shinto as much of Naruto seems to be based of parts of it.
I might have a good theory on how the Dojutsus are related

PyroPrinny

« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2009, 06:10:28 AM »

Well, shenaningan was stated to be a mutation of the Byakugan. Byuakugan probably evolved from rinnengan.

IceSlayer

« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2009, 06:25:20 AM »

Well I think Rin'negan and Byakugan were around at the same time.
Rin'negan seems to deal with life and death, summoning the 'King of Hell'
Byakugan seems to have a Heaven connection, has many of there jutsu have heaven in them somewhere in them.

Now in Shinto there were two Gods that started everything, Izanami and Izanagi. Izanami was the Goddess of Creation, she and Izanagi then created many things blah blah.
Now we know the Sage of Six Paths created Modern Ninjutsu, but maybe he had help...
Next Izanami died giving birth (the child Kagu-Tsuchi (incarnation of fire) or Ho-Masubi (causer of fire)) There she became the Goddess of Death.
Izanagi then went to the underworld to try and bring her back, but failed, however during his clean rite when he returned, he begot Amaterasu (the sun goddess) from his left eye, Tsukuyomi (the moon god) from his right eye and Susanoo (tempest or storm god) from his nose.
We also know that the Rin'negan has power over Life and Death, much like Izanami, and from these to the world they know of came forth, much like the Sage of Six Paths did with Ninjutsu.
So maybe the Byakugan and Rin'negan come about at the same time, and somehow, the Sharingan is a cross between the two, it would explain why it has aspects of both
It has Time Space abilities, and great Genjutsu, things the Rin'negan has, and it's vision enhancements like the Byakugan.
It also talks about Izanagi 'sealing' Izanami away, maybe something to do with why the Rin'negan is so rare, or what is sealed in the Moon.

PyroPrinny

« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2009, 06:26:28 AM »

^ lol, fanfiction.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 17 queries.