Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Chapter 455  (Read 6145 times)

Mei

• View Profile
Re: Chapter 455
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2009, 01:12:09 PM »

Everyone, especially Mei; I hope you all know, that we have no valid proof. These are just theories. Mei's constant rant of how we may be wrong, and he may be right, is getting annoying.  :twisted:

Just saying~

Then post something that makes sense >.>

IceSlayer

« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2009, 01:12:53 PM »

Everyone, especially Mei; I hope you all know, that we have no valid proof. These are just theories. Mei's constant rant of how we may be wrong, and he may be right, is getting annoying.  :twisted:

Just saying~

Then post something that makes sense >.>
Take your own advice ;)

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2009, 02:07:36 PM »

Take your own advice ;)

Apparently you stilll didnt take my advice Ice otherwise you would know that using my post against me also doesnt make any sense.
Most, if not all, of my posts shows evidence to my reasoning, hence why my posts makes sense.
Darkrasengan said it himself, you guys have no evidence to support these theories. On the other hand, others are posting evidences to why your theories are incorrect. What's wrong with that?
Even the Obito = Tobi theory had some "evidence" to support itself. I can respect you guys just sprouting ideas/opinions/etc. but then when you take them so seriously with evidences that refutes them, that's what I find...weird. If we're lucky, we will know how Danzo obtained the Sharingan in the next chapter.

IceSlayer

« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2009, 02:14:51 PM »

We. well at least I post some kind of evidence when I state most thing unless I'm jerking around, however I have yet to see one bit of 'Proof' from you. You only provide things that aren't proven themselves also, your as bad as everyone else mate, sorry.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2009, 04:57:58 PM »

We. well at least I post some kind of evidence when I state most thing unless I'm jerking around, however I have yet to see one bit of 'Proof' from you. You only provide things that aren't proven themselves also, your as bad as everyone else mate, sorry.

~blinks.
Theories that you guys made up:
1. Danzo = Izuna: I proved that Izuna is dead with sources from the manga and the databook.
2. Danzo = Obito: I agreed with Jin in regards to the time differences. The time difference is evidence in itself.

Also, I would like to add that Pein would most likely not have been born yet to revive Izuna or Obito.
Reasoning being, that Madara attacked Konoha AFTER taking his brother's eyes. During that 1st attack, 3rd Hokage (same would be true for Danzo) may not have been born or just be a lil child. Based on the pic of 3rd Hokage and Sannins, he looks like at least in his 20s with the Sannins being in their early teens.
Jiraiya was most likely the 1st person to acknowledge Nagato's Rinnegan and he may have been near his late teens or 20s at that point. Too big of a time difference for the meeting.

EDIT: Here's some pics to compare and conclude for yourselves:
- http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/File:Team_Nindaime.jpg
- http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/File:3sannin.jpg
- http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/373/13/

3. Danzo = Uchiha: I stated how Kakashi has a Sharingan and he's not in Uchiha. For those of you who knows the math proofs. It relates to the A = B, B = C, then A = C thing. So if saying Danzo has a Sharingan he must be an Uchiha. However Kakashi has a Sharingan and he's not an Uchiha. It makes the statement a false statement. In addition to the weird reasoning behind it since if Danzo was really an Uchiha, he would have fought for their rights in governing affairs.
4. Danzo = Tobi: Just by reading it, it doesnt make any sense. Tobi = Madara so how does Tobi = Danzo? Madara is setting up Sasuke to attack/kill himself? I didnt want to waste my time touching that and you posted how that was possible. >.>

Hmmm.... Danzo = Tobi more likely now... however I have had a new theory lately that maybe Danzo is Tobi's little brother, then one whose eyes he stole from.

5. I read something about an eye swap or 1 eye thing: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/399/04/
It shows both of his eyes gone and if you think about it, how would a blind man take some1's eyes (let's be reminded that Izuna has MS) by force? He cant even see!
Look at this: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/399/09/
It shows Madara's Sharingan in both of his eye sockets, leaving the village. Also that was shown after the image of his dead brother in the casket. I see no reason why Madara would give his own Sharingan to Danzo. If anything Madara should have gave his Sharingan to 3rd Hokage since he was the only one fighting for the Uchiha clan. However that's assuming if he would even do a nice thing like that in the first place.

I dont know how are you going to say that I post things w/o evidence. Did you seriously miss that post where I provided links to support my statements? It's one thing to post "You provided little evidence to support your statements" but to actually say that I provided NONE at all, that just tells me you are blind or something. Please Ice, go think before you post an attack against me next time.

Madara said that... just like he said he didn't attack Konoha with the Kyuubi.
Itachi said he stole them from his Brother.

FYI: Madara did admit he attacked Konoha with Kyuubi.
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/399/10-11/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/399/14/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/399/15/

He may be lying about the 2nd attack, could have been another Uchiha, maybe even Danzo himself since he has Sharingan, or maybe just a natural accident like Madara said. However he did admit attacking Konoha w/ the Kyuubi.

Is that enough evidence for you? I dont think you even know what evidence really means. Obviously, I cant find anything in the manga that proves all your statements wrong directly but I can pull sources from the manga that would indirectly prove your statements wrong. Common sense itself could also be part of evidence. For example, some1 claims their neighbor's dog ruined their TV satellite dish. Do you really think something like that is logically possible w/o the dog getting any assistance in this action?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 05:10:18 PM by Mei »

PyroPrinny

« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2009, 05:56:32 PM »

You guys are all stupid. Danzou is Kaiza. Seriously, look at the similarities.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2009, 06:05:28 PM »

You guys are all stupid. Danzou is Kaiza. Seriously, look at the similarities.

But Kaiza is dead and had both his arms cut off before he died o.o
Although they both do have that X shaped scar in that chin.
I'll take that theory into consideration xD

PyroPrinny

« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2009, 06:17:03 PM »

So? It makes more sense that these Danzou = Obito theories. Obito was about 12 when Kakashi was 12. Danzou was about 30 during the great ninja war. So, unless Danzou got younger after meeting with Hanzou, that's a fail theory.

Ryukage Darkrasengan

« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2009, 11:27:02 PM »

We're all wrong. >.>

Only the great Kishi knows.  :roll:

IceSlayer

« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2009, 08:38:53 AM »

Okay, Mei is just taken all the fun out of this by thinking he knows all, I can't wait to see how wrong you are and I will laugh and never let you live it down.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2009, 01:29:55 PM »

Okay, Mei is just taken all the fun out of this by thinking he knows all, I can't wait to see how wrong you are and I will laugh and never let you live it down.

Dude, you think I care if I am wrong or right? It's not like I am saying all of these things out of my butt. As you can see (well maybe you cant >.>), I proved all your theories wrong by providing evidence from the manga, that's all I am doing. I am not the only one who thinks that those theories dont make any sense, even Pyro said so. If I'm wrong, I will admit it. You are the one making it into a big thing by repeatedly attacking me and I am tired of proving ppl that you are an idiot for doing so. Like what is this? the 4th or 5th time I'm shutting you down? Seriously man, grow up!
If you are going to attack me, doing it right! Read my post properly (advise you to read it like 3x so you will understand it clearly. You can even pm me if you have any questions about it ^^), get some nice statements showing that you disagree with me and then get some evidencess from the manga to support your statements. It's really not that hard, I think even 3rd grader could do it. >.>
Until you can accomplish that, maybe we will have a nice debate going on. Alright kiddo? ^^
« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 01:34:06 PM by Mei »

IceSlayer

« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2009, 01:33:38 PM »

Lol, I don't actually read your posts anymore :P

But what doesn't make sense to me is that you say you don't care your right or wrong, then why do you bother saying anything at all?

Anyway, I just target you cause your the new guy :P That's how it works here, no one (Well me at least) cares, you just have to go through the guy treatment like that other dude... forgot which one it is. Okay kiddo?

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2009, 01:38:51 PM »

Lol, I don't actually read your posts anymore :P

But what doesn't make sense to me is that you say you don't care your right or wrong, then why do you bother saying anything at all?

Anyway, I just target you cause your the new guy :P That's how it works here, no one (Well me at least) cares, you just have to go through the guy treatment like that other dude... forgot which one it is. Okay kiddo?

Technically I am not new. o.o
I started this game like 2 yrs ago. You can even check my profile as proof. Actually, I registered this site before you did. So technically you were bullying your senpai. o.o
So this whole time you're just being a bully. Wow. You really need to grow up.
Correction: I dont care about the glory of being right or the shame of being wrong. I'm just here to correct ppl. That's all.

IceSlayer

« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2009, 01:40:50 PM »

You've only just started Posting... therefore your new, I don't give a damn when you joined, I'd never look up to you.
And your just here to correct people? Have fun with that then

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2009, 01:45:50 PM »

You've only just started Posting... therefore your new, I don't give a damn when you joined, I'd never look up to you.
And your just here to correct people? Have fun with that then

Actually I didnt just started posting. I had some post numbers under me even before I started posting recently.
Here's an old thread that I posted in the past: http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,3093.15.html

I am having fun with that. Been doing it for quite some time now in different sites, forums, games, etc.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 19 queries.