Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: Chapter 455  (Read 5591 times)

atomkai

• View Profile
Chapter 455
« on: July 09, 2009, 12:00:25 AM »

ETA:  It is now up:  http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/455/01/

Danzo has sharingan?

Danzo - Obito?

I may have missed the boat, but I remember the "Tobi = Obito" a while back as well as the "Tobi = Danzo" here recently.  And, while the latter may still be the case (I am kinda bored with the development (so far) of the Tobi character) - I had never seen it proposed that Danzo may be Obito.

Of course, Danzo might not be Obito - but if he is not, then how would he have a single Sharingan?  (Have we ever seen him with his uncovered eye open?)

ETA:  Not the normal spoilers posted by Pyro - hopefully he will supplement them in a few (as a reply to this thread).

Also, does Danzo seem older than Kakashi?  Does the reference by Danzo to Orochimaru indicate that Orochimaru had a hand in giving Danzo Obito's other eye?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 02:12:06 PM by atomkai »

Abysss

Re: 455 Spoilers ?????
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2009, 06:14:53 AM »

Are both of those group of pictures real?

PyroPrinny

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 07:00:20 AM »

Yup. It's confirmed.

And remember, you can't spell Sharingan without sharing, that's why everyone has one! =D

Sandra

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2009, 08:56:39 AM »

Hell yeah, Naruto got his ass handed to him.

IceSlayer

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2009, 10:04:45 AM »

Hmmm.... Danzo = Tobi more likely now... however I have had a new theory lately that maybe Danzo is Tobi's little brother, then one whose eyes he stole from.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 10:05:06 AM by IceSlayer »

atomkai

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2009, 04:49:08 PM »

Hell yeah, Naruto got his ass handed to him.

I thought that Naruto allowed himself to get bested.

Hmmm.... Danzo = Tobi more likely now... however I have had a new theory lately that maybe Danzo is Tobi's little brother, then one whose eyes he stole from.

That also makes sense, in fact, more than Danzo = Obito given the apparent age difference between Danzo and Kakashi.  But what explains the longevity of Danzo, does he have the same lifespan as Madara?

Danzo - his right side crushed, his right eye shown to have a Sharingan - this points to Obito (in my mind at least). 

What does not add up are the apparent age difference between Danzo and Kakashi (Obito should be similar in age to Kakashi), his (Danzo's) outlook (though not much was known about Obito) and his (Danzo's) not making contact with Kakashi.  Also, where does the link to Kabuto/Orochimaru come into play?

Danzo = Tobi?  I'm not seeing that - at all.  Tobi's little brother, perhaps.

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2009, 07:07:47 PM »

For a lost doujutsu, the Sharingan sure gets around.... Based on the characters introduced in the manga, the Byakugan is rarer than the Sharingan... That's ridiculous.

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2009, 08:17:52 PM »

For a lost doujutsu, the Sharingan sure gets around.... Based on the characters introduced in the manga, the Byakugan is rarer than the Sharingan... That's ridiculous.
Screw the Sharingan.

IceSlayer

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2009, 11:57:41 PM »

And remember, you can't spell Sharingan without sharing, that's why everyone has one! =D
That explains it all lol

Ryukage Darkrasengan

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2009, 11:41:02 AM »

I do not understand why people say that obito's right eye, is still capable of being used. If I'm not mistaken, Obito's right side of the body, was destroyed. Face included. I.E. his sharingan. However, if this were possible, then I suppose Tobi is actually Madara Uchiha. While Danzou, is Izuna Uchiha, Madara's younger brother, who has Obito's eye, and possibly his body. O.o

Possibly, Madara somehow got his hands on Obito's body, granting Izuna 'light' once more. Due to transplant of course (Of eye, and body). I say that this explains it, sort of. Danzou's right side of his body the same as Obito's...? Yeah, I see a similarity. We should all know, that Madara is immortal, so he may seem young, I guess. While Danzou, who may have Obito's body, is getting old. Eh...

Also, the age difference between Danzou, and Sarutobi. Danzou is currently 72 years old, while the late Sarutobi was 69. If I recall correctly, at the time when Izuna and Madara owned the Uchiha clan, Sarutobi was either a mere child, or was not born at all. (70 years before series started) How the battle between Sarutobi and Danzou happened...? I do not know.

But how could this transfer of bodies, and stuff occur...? Pein!

That's what I think. >.>

IceSlayer

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2009, 03:28:30 PM »

No, No body transfers, that is stupid I think!
I used to think Danzo was Madara, but for some reason after this chapter I no longer do.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2009, 04:14:58 PM »

Maybe you don't believe it because they themselves said tobi is madara? >>;

atomkai

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2009, 08:11:19 PM »

Maybe you don't believe it because they themselves said tobi is madara? >>;

What?

Who?  When?  Where?

IceSlayer

« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2009, 08:38:58 AM »

I also Don't think Danzo is Tobi, the whole Pein becoming Pein chapter not long ago was during the Great Shinobi War, which should Danzo as an ANBU Captain, so he must have been around for a while by then. It is during that same time that Obito was 'killed' So I about Danzo is Obito.
He could be Madara due to them being Similar, both wanting to be Hokage, both have something against the Uchiha clan, both have links to Itachi around the same time....
Yet I just don't believe it anymore.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 19 queries.