Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: new jutsu ideas  (Read 2908 times)

wingzero

new jutsu ideas
« on: August 04, 2006, 09:29:44 PM »

ninjutsu - chi-gan - its a combination of chidori and resengan, (it sounds cool huh) any ways to perform it, you must have kage bunshin out like naruto does to do his resengan while the other clone holds your arm like sasuke does and makes a chidori, then u combined them together (if possible ) or charge at the enemy with both

if u do consider it or somthin, i think it should be only accesible to reallly high level players maby a chuunin or jounin (probly jounin) or to people who donate money to the site like 10 dollars or more maybe (even though i havent done any of those yet lol) still its an idea.

plz dont make fun of me ahah i know its a bit outragous

ninjafromdasouth

Re: new jutsu ideas
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2006, 09:34:52 PM »

do they even have Rasengan in this game

wingzero

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2006, 09:46:59 PM »

i dont tink so, ive only been ninutsu everytime i get a choice, but that alone could be an idea, resengan jutsu

ninjafromdasouth

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2006, 09:48:13 PM »

I only had,Medical and Genjustu in my whole Game life,i like to regenerate

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2006, 09:50:40 PM »

ninjutsu - chi-gan - its a combination of chidori and resengan, (it sounds cool huh) any ways to perform it, you must have kage bunshin out like naruto does to do his resengan while the other clone holds your arm like sasuke does and makes a chidori, then u combined them together (if possible ) or charge at the enemy with both

if u do consider it or somthin, i think it should be only accesible to reallly high level players maby a chuunin or jounin (probly jounin) or to people who donate money to the site like 10 dollars or more maybe (even though i havent done any of those yet lol) still its an idea.

plz dont make fun of me ahah i know its a bit outragous

This was Neji's reply on a thread like this.

"One day in the nearer future, I will COMPLETELY drop the current specialty system with nin-tai-gen (+med nin) jutsus and place in a very individual thing with *MUCH* more abilities AND special things like MORE techniques.

But, this is a complete new development, and needs time to plan. I have to balance everything out. Be patient for now."

Not sure if the same thing applies now but it probably does.

Just wait, I'm sure Neji knows about things like this and it's probably already in his ever growing stack of work to do.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2006, 09:52:48 PM by Xaos »

wingzero

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2006, 09:53:21 PM »

hmm i dont fully understand it, but it sounds really cool lol

Mememememe

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2006, 01:04:44 AM »

ninjutsu - chi-gan - its a combination of chidori and resengan,

God no.

wingzero

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2006, 01:21:11 AM »

god yes...

i just n idea

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2006, 01:58:50 AM »

one more:

why don't you just

-summon Katsuya + Gamabunta
-Katsuya uses her Acid, Gamabunta his Water Bullet, --> Acid Water Bullet

then I use Rasengan on the the entire sphere, using chouji's jutsu so enlarge my hand.... then I would have a Rasengan with implemented acid-water-bullet jutsu...

then with my free hand I simply use Shikamaru's Kage Shibari Jutsu and run against the enemy with my Acid-Rasengan-Water-Stuff and hit him high?

Guys... you cannot throw together stuff only for MORE MORE power... you don't really think about it do you?

Chidori -> instable, randomly
Rasengan -> fully controlled, precise

and what comes out? Right, -> crap.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2006, 02:21:38 AM »

Some people just think of "coolness" without thinking of game play or the balance of the game. People like those are the one who will revive Dragon Ball Z with super saiyan 5.

wingzero

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2006, 02:36:06 AM »

i belive super sayian five was controlling the gib monkey...lol so i geuss nei doesnt like my idea

ninjafromdasouth

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2006, 03:08:07 AM »

DBZ will be back with Goku Jr.icles,and there will always be a person that will try to unbalance everything

Ravandyr

« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2006, 04:31:26 PM »

one more:

why don't you just

then I use Rasengan on the the entire sphere, using chouji's jutsu so enlarge my hand.... then I would have a Rasengan with implemented acid-water-bullet jutsu...

then with my free hand I simply use Shikamaru's Kage Shibari Jutsu and run against the enemy with my Acid-Rasengan-Water-Stuff and hit him high?

Guys... you cannot throw together stuff only for MORE MORE power... you don't really think about it do you?

Neji, it feels like you say "SASUKE = CRAP", well, at least it for me
If You've said you will be add new development on the jutsu, I think there's nothing for us to interfere the jutsu for now

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2006, 04:35:49 PM »

one more:

why don't you just

If You've said you will be add new development on the jutsu, I think there's nothing for us to interfere the jutsu for now

Well lets put it this way. No more mentioning Jutsus that aren't even in the manga yet =) Save things like that for the talk forum.

You can't combine Chidori and Rasengan because they're two different thigns with two different elements
*If you are uptodate with the mangas (The Japanese Mangas) then you will understand why they can't be used together.*
« Last Edit: August 05, 2006, 04:37:16 PM by Xaos »

wingzero

« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2006, 04:37:47 PM »

lol saskue does = crap with the chidori compared to resangan, have you seen the epiode when him and naruto fight and they get throwing into the water tanks, in the front of narutos is a alittle ole whiel in the back is a monsterrous hole, saukes is justa big hole

anysways, now that neji cleared it up, i dont think its a good idea  :oops:
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 19 queries.