Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Its a new day  (Read 2714 times)

ninjafromdasouth

Its a new day
« on: August 06, 2006, 05:22:18 AM »

When u miss a day,u could push this it under the log out,so if u ever miss any days ,u could just click it and it will make a new day.Just suggesting it,cus ur Partnner Sites has it,kitsune Crossing

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
Re: Its a new day
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2006, 07:28:50 AM »

When u miss a day,u could push this it under the log out,so if u ever miss any days ,u could just click it and it will make a new day.Just suggesting it,cus ur Partnner Sites has it,kitsune Crossing

Had to read that 3 times to understand what you were saying XD But wouldn't it mess things up? Imagine that you haven't been on for 30 real days & you suddenly login. You'll have 90 games days in a day when you login! :shock:

ninjafromdasouth

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2006, 08:02:53 AM »

Had to read that 3 times to understand what you were saying XD But wouldn't it mess things up? Imagine that you haven't been on for 30 real days & you suddenly login. You'll have 90 games days in a day when you login! :shock:

That would be good

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2006, 08:44:01 AM »

That would be good

I find that kidda chaotic XD

Shinobi

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2006, 08:46:28 AM »

that would mess up many things just try not to miss a day
« Last Edit: August 06, 2006, 08:56:31 AM by Shinobi »

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2006, 09:32:25 AM »

No, =) it won't be good.

It drops the system of having days... you could log out, go on 30 days after and play 120 gamedays straight... OMG!

Diversity is good =) and in this point me and our partnersite will differ. =)
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Sichae

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2006, 06:28:20 PM »

Just a clarifying point, seeing as how I am the Head Admin for Kitsune Crossing. I'd just like to point out that Newdays are only granted to those that are under 5 DKs, now it just so happens to be 2 DKs. I am going to putting in regulation soon, to only allow X amount of Newday clicks per Real Day.

Thanks for your time.

ninjafromdasouth

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2006, 06:40:31 PM »

How did  u know about this topic,and why are u on shinbilegends fourm when suppose to be on Kitsune Crossing fourms

Sichae

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2006, 06:44:01 PM »

How did  u know about this topic,and why are u on shinbilegends fourm when suppose to be on Kitsune Crossing fourms

• Neji told me about it.
  • My forum is currently, as in right now, being torn down and replaced with a different system.

So, I'm pretty much homeless for a while.

HeartlessAngel

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2006, 06:47:10 PM »

Also, not to be rude, by why couldn't she be here? I mean, if she plays, or plans on playing, or whatever, the board isn't exactly a top secret thing... it's on the main page, for instance.

ninjafromdasouth

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2006, 06:49:32 PM »

u sure a made a new account fast!

ninjafromdasouth

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2006, 06:55:42 PM »

Also, not to be rude, by why couldn't she be here? I mean, if she plays, or plans on playing, or whatever, the board isn't exactly a top secret thing... it's on the main page, for instance.

She has to maintain her or his fourms,Rather then making her or him come here to answer one question

HeartlessAngel

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2006, 06:58:17 PM »

Yeah, I figured that almost right after I posted.  :oops: Well, sorry for that.

PerfectFlaw

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2006, 09:17:46 PM »

• Neji told me about it.
  • My forum is currently, as in right now, being torn down and replaced with a different system.

So, I'm pretty much homeless for a while.

Already answered why she is here. It doesn't take all day to view a forum and give us some insight as to how Kitsune Crossing works. Not a big deal that she is here making good posts. In fact, it is much appreciated. :)

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2006, 12:15:51 AM »

He :P Sichae is male. His girlfriend has proof.
Never judge a cow by its udder.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 14 queries.