Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12

Author Topic: Kekkei genkai  (Read 21710 times)

Abysss

Re: Kekkei genkai
« Reply #120 on: February 18, 2007, 04:43:58 PM »

I just thought of something..... well peopel with kekki genkais have to awaken it first right? well what there was an event where you awoken you kekki genkai, would that work?

Abysss

« Reply #121 on: February 18, 2007, 04:49:09 PM »

i m sory to double pose but i m adding to the last 1

well yoiu wouldn't know you had the kekkai genkai of course until it awakened, well in the event you could awaken it and if you win the fight with it you keep it, of course it would be a hard battle, but if u lose it says something like "The kekkai genkai has surpresses itself as you lie on the floor, you will have to work harder to keep it awakened"

RAIKIRI

« Reply #122 on: February 18, 2007, 08:50:31 PM »

you could've just edited... but theres an alternative. What abyss said is true, not only do you have to be born wiht a kekkeigenkai, you have to awaken it. Saskue couldnt just use his sharingan at birth, he trained. So... maybe a total rebirth and a fight? or a fight to bcome reincarnated?

Im not sure, i just dont like the idea of a button saying : press me i reincarnate you.

opop

« Reply #123 on: February 18, 2007, 11:59:35 PM »

I dislike the idea of a total rebirth because some player who have dovoted countless hours of their life player this game DOSENT WANT TO BE REDUCED TO A ACADEMY STUDENT so I think a bloodline should be like a curse seal/7 star tatto evnt where you awaken it i also do like this idea of loosing dk so i think like 10% of dk should be taken away to brain damage or somthing (talking about event :P) and this event is exclusive to 100 up

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 19, 2007, 01:27:42 AM »

I dislike the idea of a total rebirth because some player who have dovoted countless hours of their life player this game DOSENT WANT TO BE REDUCED TO A ACADEMY STUDENT so I think a bloodline should be like a curse seal/7 star tatto evnt where you awaken it i also do like this idea of loosing dk so i think like 10% of dk should be taken away to brain damage or somthing (talking about event :P) and this event is exclusive to 100 up

You'd be suprised how much I'd like to actually start over. Once you hit that 100+ DK mark there is very little to do except for getting more DKs.

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 19, 2007, 01:31:32 AM »

What about custom names, armour, weapons, mount names, donation points, marriage?
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

SharinganNaruto

« Reply #126 on: February 19, 2007, 03:34:57 AM »

Heh by the time this is in the game, I wouldn't be suprised if there are 25-35 Grand Hokage. Also, it's supposed to be a small amount, hello, it's a rare bloodline trait duh. :P

asdfjkl

« Reply #127 on: February 19, 2007, 04:49:32 AM »

i like the awakening idea and i agree that very few should have it ie. only grand hokages. I think neji should just create a way to awaken it once you reach grand hokage. but i'm not talking about getting it instantly, more like the second cursed seal or the seven star tattoo where you get it over time. People might think that it's unfair that you have to get to grand hokage to get it but if you are at grand hogake you don't have much to do while if your not than your still probably trying to get the first and second cursed seals, seven star tattoo, castle, good mount, etc.

opop

« Reply #128 on: February 19, 2007, 01:58:25 PM »

You'd be suprised how much I'd like to actually start over. Once you hit that 100+ DK mark there is very little to do except for getting more DKs.

Really Iam only anbu so I dont know that I guess the game could get boring

Shiro-chan

« Reply #129 on: February 19, 2007, 02:33:50 PM »

you could've just edited... but theres an alternative. What abyss said is true, not only do you have to be born wiht a kekkeigenkai, you have to awaken it. Saskue couldnt just use his sharingan at birth, he trained. So... maybe a total rebirth and a fight? or a fight to bcome reincarnated?

Im not sure, i just dont like the idea of a button saying : press me i reincarnate you.

Yeah. For ex., the Sharingan has different noticeable levels, right? One, two, three tomoes, Mangekyou... That has a noticeable progression that we could make in events. So with the Byakugan, (for example) it could grant you techniques like the Rotation in one event (maybe a defense buff) then the Jyuuken in another, and the 8 Trigrams 128 Palms could be the final (after 64, of course).

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 19, 2007, 09:43:19 PM »

What about custom names, armour, weapons, mount names, donation points, marriage?

Custom names: Like my current one.
Armour: Like my current one
Weapons: Like my current one
Mount names...: I WANT MY KYUUBI BACK =:::..( I never should have traded that fox for a monkey ><
Marriage: Ehhh, I'll pass.

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 19, 2007, 09:50:39 PM »

I believe she was asking if we get to keep those things seeing as we spent donation points on them instead of gold/gems. And marriage...well, loves eternal?
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

asdfjkl

« Reply #132 on: February 19, 2007, 09:57:06 PM »

it'd be funny to see people giving up thier marraige to be reincarnated and then when asking the person if they can get married again being rejected XD

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 19, 2007, 10:02:55 PM »

I believe she was asking if we get to keep those things seeing as we spent donation points on them instead of gold/gems. And marriage...well, loves eternal?

Well I don't see why we'd lose Donation points o.O That'd be kind of rude >> Stealing our money? Bad Neji! xD

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 19, 2007, 10:18:04 PM »

Pft, I won't repeat myself  :D

marriage...well, could be a problem ;) you're... too ugly for your mate  :twisted:
Never judge a cow by its udder.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 20 queries.