Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12

Author Topic: Kekkei genkai  (Read 21633 times)

(No subject)
« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2006, 09:52:05 PM »

I guess if you get access to some cool places and some nice stat extras it could be worth it. Although when it gets implemented I would probably do it just for the cool factor, besides that it doesn't sound too appealing. As it is, I'm sure most of the hi

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2006, 11:13:05 PM »

[quote:2accf0ed9f="Naru"]Ok so I have an idea how someone can point that out and it all bases around the caracters anger: When ever your backed into a corner your Kekkai-Genkai can pull a fail safe. So what if someone had seen you pull it on Orochimaru! T
Never judge a cow by its udder.

(No subject)
« Reply #62 on: July 25, 2006, 12:41:35 AM »

Any meeting places would have to be accessable by everyone with a kekkei genkai, as individual places would be so empty. Something that strikes me as pretty cool would be to have a new home village available to bloodline users only. I don't know how possi

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
Re: Kekkei genkai
« Reply #63 on: February 10, 2007, 04:39:01 PM »

Kekkai Genkai will make you stronger in forest fights, but what about PVPs? Resetting to 0 DK will turn the overlords of yesterday into dust bunnies. Neji, would you consider making it so that players would need at least 100 DK to go for kekkai genkai. After the total reset, players with kekkai genkai would gain 2 DK points per DK instead of 1. If the player reaches 100 DK the second time and decides to do the reset again and get a new kekkai genkai, he/she will gain 3 DK points per DK etc.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 10, 2007, 04:54:07 PM »

hm.

that would make an option. sounds interesting.
I would agree to it basically.

Are there any opinions on this one?
Never judge a cow by its udder.

KingCyrus

• So be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 10, 2007, 04:58:10 PM »

You get reborn with a random kekkai genkai? or do you choose?
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. But if my fate is to die, then I must simply laugh. -Magus

asdfjkl

« Reply #66 on: February 10, 2007, 05:37:42 PM »

i think you choose. How about we forget about the resetting part and make it so that once you reach 100 Dk's you get the ability to choose a kekkei genkai? I know you want to reset but since it's logical that your born with this trait but how about you just make it so that after you've killed oro you don't remember anything and you have a kekkei genkai. THats like being reborn 0.0;

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 10, 2007, 05:54:45 PM »

No point in giving someone with 100 DK more power that's why there is the reset when you choose to get a kekkai genkai.

Shukaku

• How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose??
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 10, 2007, 05:56:07 PM »

Kekkai Genkai will make you stronger in forest fights, but what about PVPs? Resetting to 0 DK will turn the overlords of yesterday into dust bunnies. Neji, would you consider making it so that players would need at least 100 DK to go for kekkai genkai. After the total reset, players with kekkai genkai would gain 2 DK points per DK instead of 1. If the player reaches 100 DK the second time and decides to do the reset again and get a new kekkai genkai, he/she will gain 3 DK points per DK etc.

I kinda like this one.
I'm back to SL !

asdfjkl

« Reply #69 on: February 10, 2007, 07:26:24 PM »

if we got 2 or 3 dk points for every dk wouldn't this be unfair to those already playing the game or just starting. we'd be massacring everyone since we're gonna be getting 2 dk points while they get one. it will be really unfair. maybe you could put a restriction so that people who reset thier accounts can only attack people who reset thier accounts. Unless you want two people at 10 Dk's, one who reset and the other who didn't, the one who didn't reset has 5 of his dk points on attack and defense while the one who did reset has 10 dk points on attack and 10 on defense since he has double the points. I always think about the little people :) So i think either only give them 1 dk point per oro kill or only let them attack other people who have reset
« Last Edit: February 10, 2007, 07:31:26 PM by asdfjkl »

RAIKIRI

« Reply #70 on: February 10, 2007, 10:09:26 PM »

asdfjkl, think. If you reset and get 2 dks per one kill and two people are at 10 dks, they are the same strength... Casue you dont keep your previous bonus right? You only kill oro once meaning one dk point bonus so you would actually be weaker. 10 dks = 5dk points reset person. Regular jounin =10 kills, 10 points

Or do i have the wrong idea?

opop

« Reply #71 on: February 10, 2007, 10:11:33 PM »

It took me five mins. to read all those posts  :-?
------------------
I like the idea to "pay"with DK points,but I think only a top clan leader should be able to buy a kekkei genai for there clan.(The bloodline only goes to Anbu up)

Also instead of every choice of a bloodline being custom what about

--------- (Prices are just examples)
basic bloodline:5 DK
advanced:50 Dk
Custom:500 (I think a custom bloodline should cost a lot but maybe not this much ;))
Maybe just maybe there could be a donation thing in the clan news ,but with Dk points
---------
EXPOSE MY FLAWS

asdfjkl

« Reply #72 on: February 10, 2007, 10:45:26 PM »

rakiri, i think you misunderstood me. Gyru was saying that once you reset you will get 2 oro points for every DK. so that means that if you have 10 dragon kills than you have 20 oro points. but if you didn't reset than at 10 dragon kills you have 10 oro points. So if both players spend all thier oro points on attack the person who reset will have 20 oro points on attack while the person who hasen't reset will have 10 oro points on attack and thats a big disadvantage.

LeafToad

« Reply #73 on: February 11, 2007, 12:28:47 AM »

So it would cost us DK's just to get a bloodline? I like the idea of sacrificing DK points to sustain your bloodline.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 11, 2007, 12:49:08 AM »

So it would cost us DK's just to get a bloodline? I like the idea of sacrificing DK points to sustain your bloodline.

Do you know what a total reset is? It means when you get a kekkai genkai at 100 DK, you lose everything (DKs, level, hp, gold, gems, mount, equipments) and start all over as academy student.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12

Page created in 0.102 seconds with 19 queries.