Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Chidori  (Read 8349 times)

HollowAizen

• View Profile
Chidori
« on: July 23, 2010, 12:55:46 PM »

We have rasengan on this site. So it just dosn't seem fair that there isen't chidori.
SO thats what I'm requesting.
Everything that happens is in responce to my will

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
Re: Chidori
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2010, 01:53:42 AM »

Well, the chidori is already a part of the Raiton jutsu set. Technically, Rasengan would be a part of Fuuton, but for now it's separate. If you wanted to make chidori separate, who would you learn it from?

Also, just saying, the chidori is basically useless unless you have a Sharingan.  Since you have to run in a completely straight line at a SUPER high speed, it makes it incredibly easy to dodge/avoid, and it is pretty pointless to learn or use. The only reason Sasuke and Kakashi use it is because they have their Sharingans.

If you were to take chidori out of the Raiton moveset, would it only be available to Uchiha resets? Just wondering. The rasengan is learned in steps, and there's other stuff included (I won't say just to avoid spoiling it).  Give some details on how you'd like the chidori to be implemented. :)

HollowAizen

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2010, 01:36:58 PM »

Thank you Purple you always have great feedback.
I think you would get the chidori from kacksh or Saskae. This would be part of the Uchiha movelists.
This would have too be taught once you had a high enough rank....say master level.

Mihazi

• I have this cough, ya know.
    • View Profile
    • How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2010, 06:20:04 PM »

Looking at the wiki, Raikiri used to be the lvl 16 rai jutsu, but, if I remember correctly, it was taken out to be used elsewhere.

I imagine it is probably a part of the Uchiha/Lotus combo, but I don't have an account like that to test that theory out.

Rasengan is only chakra shape manipulation, it has no element, but you can mold your elemental affinity to it.

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2010, 12:05:29 AM »

Ohh my bad. I thought Rasengan was a wind type move. I don't think chidori is in the uchiha lotus combination (last time I checked) because it has nothing to do with lotus. If anything, the chidori should only be available if you have an uchiha reset, but then that'd be unfair since Rasengan is available to all.

HollowAizen

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2010, 02:08:46 AM »

Well....I was thinking of creating a KG that was the Uzimakai clan...extra health from the strart and a bunch of sealing jutsus. Could be used in combo with......Somthing. And make it so that rasengan could only be used by people in that clan.

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2010, 03:08:45 AM »

I don't know. All this just so it'd be balanced for people to learn chidori? Completely not worth it. Plus, to make a KG for the Uzumaki clan? That's just a clan, and even then, there is like... no basis for the clan whatosever. No special eyes, no special jutsu. Sealing jutsu would be kind of useless and have no practical use in the game. I say just keep playing the game more and unlocking more secrets before you keep proposing more and more ideas that might already be implemented that you just know of. :)

HollowAizen

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2010, 02:35:04 PM »

The lotas KG in the anime is only two ninja. The Fuuinjutsu of the uzimaki clan was very powerful.

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2010, 06:56:43 PM »

Well if you want chidori so badly, come up with some details about the event and the mechanics behind the steps you'd need to get it, as well as how much damage it does, if it has buffs, etc. Don't just say "I want ____".

HollowAizen

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2010, 05:59:32 AM »

Fine.
'You are walking along on the less traveled paths of Konha.
You here grunts of effort an exertion. You see Saskae Uchia using Chidori. (Note: this is durring the chunin exams ark)
Do you....
A:Walk away.....There is a chance that Saskae will notice you and attack you. Other than that yu will walk away untoched. 
D:Call to him.....He might attach or he will invite you too join him.'
We willl go with D.
'You follow Saskae to the centre of the training grounds. You can spend time here training. This will cause you too lose a lot of forest fights. You will find this event every so often. The amount of forest fights you will need too spend here is something like....100..200.'
Durring the training you have chance of using too much chakra and dieing.
WHEN you complete it there will be the other types of chidori to use after getting the right amount of DKs.
Chidori Senbon. Chidori Hound. Chidori Nagashi. Chidori Sharp Spear.

Narshe

• Feed my karma of doubt and despair.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2010, 01:50:50 PM »

Fine.
'You are walking along on the less traveled paths of Konha.
You here grunts of effort an exertion. You see Saskae Uchia using Chidori. (Note: this is durring the chunin exams ark)
Do you....
A:Walk away.....There is a chance that Saskae will notice you and attack you. Other than that yu will walk away untoched. 
D:Call to him.....He might attach or he will invite you too join him.'
We willl go with D.
'You follow Saskae to the centre of the training grounds. You can spend time here training. This will cause you too lose a lot of forest fights. You will find this event every so often. The amount of forest fights you will need too spend here is something like....100..200.'
Durring the training you have chance of using too much chakra and dieing.
WHEN you complete it there will be the other types of chidori to use after getting the right amount of DKs.
Chidori Senbon. Chidori Hound. Chidori Nagashi. Chidori Sharp Spear.

Half of those are already a part of Raiton on SL.  :-?

Well....I was thinking of creating a KG that was the Uzimakai clan...extra health from the strart and a bunch of sealing jutsus. Could be used in combo with......Somthing. And make it so that rasengan could only be used by people in that clan.

There's really no point, seeing all members are well, extinct. They specialized in Sealing Ninjutsu, but apart from that, they were useless. Kushina's just a one-offer prodigy, like Orochimaru and Itachi; nothng really special, just adept to learning and utilizing skills in certain areas.

HollowAizen

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2010, 02:36:46 PM »

Mmmm.
Well it was a clan like the Uchia. apart from the fact that it was destroyed because of their Fuuinjutsu. They were feared, and hunted because of it.
One clan cannot kill a village.

Ranketsu Lily

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2010, 05:07:00 AM »

I'm going to go ahead and say there is no point of Chidori, and the chances of it being implemented separately from Raiton Ninjutsu is 1/1,000,000.

There is already Raikiri Essen, and some other Raikiri like moves in Raiton. And the reason Rasengan is separate, is probably because it has no speciifc chakra nature, so it can't be grouped with anything. Chidori is just about the same thing as Raikiri, and to separate it from Raiton would be unfair. Especially to put it in Uchiha.

And no, Uchiha / Lotus doesn't have any special moves whatsoever. I am maxed on both, and nothing is there that is special. At all.

Chidori, all in all, is just a Raiton move. Anyone with great stamina and agility could learn it, but it takes such movement perception as Sharingan to actually not get hit, due to have to move in practically a straight line. So, there's no point in having Chidori implemented. Try again with something liek Tajuu Kage Bunshin. That would be cool.

HollowAizen

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2010, 07:10:45 AM »

I was thinking about Tajuu Kage Bunshin. But still have too come up with the specificts. Such as how much cahkra needs to be used, a limit too the amount of clones and so on. ( I already have the answers to these.)

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2010, 03:23:29 PM »

Tajuu Kage Bunshin is a kinjutsu aka forbidden technique because it creates a few hundred clones and all of the clones are given an EQUAL amount of chakra directly from the user. In the game, we have bunshin no jutsu which is a simple clone, not even a shadow clone and it cost 1 chakra. The only ppl that would possibly have 100 or more chakra would be the sitters.
Also take into consideration that the shadow clones disappear after taking a solid hit. So you're using up most of chakra for clones that will die once they take damage. Mmm...no thanks. >.>
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 21 queries.