Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Susanoo  (Read 5370 times)

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
Re: Susanoo
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2010, 07:42:20 AM »

I say, just make it a Jutsu that you have to train for in a series of events that costs 15 chakra, and you have to be Grand Master like Nashley said to train.
The training could have three steps, after the first step you could have it give you a buff for 5-10 rounds, with maybe a small def boost.
Second step, it makes you invernrable for 5-10 rounds.
Third step, makes you invernrable and it does some damage for 5-10 rounds.

Could also have the perm. HP loss for using it to.

Train, just three random events, maybe from either Itachi or Tobi/Madara.

Nashley

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2010, 01:29:59 PM »

Well, considering in the Naruto universe, overuse of the Mangekyo Sharingan results in premature blindness; shouldn't there be a price to pay, like there is for the CS2? The Hachimon's eighth gate is fairly accurate, death a massive possibility.... yet there is no limit to how many times the Mangekyo may be used in Shinobilegends, leading to the assumption that those in possession of the Dojutsu all have the Eternal variant...

Perhaps Itachi could teach it via the reward system of Akatsuki (there'd be a series affecting the development of the technique, of course), which could motivate more people into joining the seemingly empty, gold-draining organization, though that's just my suggestion...

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2010, 02:04:17 PM »

That's something I've been thinking about to, but we can't seem to add everything from the Uchiha clan.

Firstly, who would pick it, if after a while you need up going blind, and losing the power, if not worse than when you started, but let me think of some things we could do to make the Uchiha Clan more Cannon, yet still playable.

So, first of all we have Susanoo, which this topic is about. We know it is one of the three main Uchiha Dojutsu accessible via the Mangekyo Sharingan, so really it should be available, especially since it has appeared in the Anime now. I still think it needs training as Sasuke is shown he needed to train it before he could use it's full power. Teachers could Itachi or Madara, I prefer the idea of Madara myself.
I stated above my ideas for the buffs, but I'll restate it here. Three levels training,
-Level 1: Cost 15 Chakra points, to get a defence buff, maybe double, but half attack. At the first point Sasuke created a partial Susanoo which provide some protect, but would have limited movement for attacking, last for somewhere between 5 - 10 rounds.
-Level 2: Cost 15 Chakra points, Invulnerability for 5 - 10 rounds, and still an attack decrease. Sasuke could form Susanoo, but still not really use it's full power, and still can't really attack himself.
-Level 3: Cost 15 - 20 Chakra points, Invulnerability for 5 - 10 rounds, plus either an Attack increase, or the buff causes damage. At it's full power Sasuke could be protected, and attack with it. This level may also cost perm. HP when used like some other things.

Now, when you think about it, we still have other Sharingan things that could be added, but some we don't know much about, but I'll list some here.
-Sharingan's copy Jutsu ability: Now something that could be done, would be enemies in the forest with Jutsus, for x Chakra you could reverse, or counter their Jutsu. Same rules apply as to normal use in series, ie can't copy KG's.
-Kamui, Kakashi's Mangekyo Jutsu: Not much is known on why Kakashi can use it, and if others can.
-Madara's Teleporting and Phasing abilities: Again, we don't really know Much about these.
-Izanagi, possibly a Mokuton/Uchiha combo jutsu: Again, a bit known, another invulnerability buff, maybe even escape Enemy Jutsus, but would have to be heavy cost, ie weakened or no Sharingan buff until next kills.

Also, when then have to consider things such as Mangekyo blindness, and the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan.
Well, seriously, we couldn't make all Uchiha uses go 'Blind' after x uses of the Mangekyo Sharingan, as that would just be unfair etc... What I thought was maybe, each time you activate it, or use one of the Jutsus, it lowers the buff received, even to the point of making you have a debuff to a certain point, ie blindness and it can't go lower. However this would be removed at your next Dragon Kill.

As for the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan... not sure if we really should had it, as well still don't really know a whole heap about it. Maybe we could make it some really had series of events, like finding you have a brother, tracking him down, waiting for him to reach Mangekyo, eventually killing him in an all out brawl in which he has all the Mangekyo Jutsus to use against you. Then all it would do would just stop the blindness thing.

That's all I can think of at the moment, but when you look at it, most of the KG's now have things which could be added to them due to progression in the series... I think the Hyuuga have a couple of jutsus that may not be in there, as well as the eight gates, but they aren't my area of great knowledge. ^^

Just some ideas to throw out there, any other thoughts?

Nashley

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2010, 02:38:00 PM »

I was just thinking of a system similar to that of the CS2, where for each and every time it's activated, the host would lose one perm hp, though really this could really be replaced with a temporary decrease in Attack or Defence, though I suppose we should probably wait for somebody else to post (I'm not trying to say your suggestions aren't valuable, just that other players should have the opportunity to have their say, yeah?) before jumping to conclusions, agreed?

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2010, 11:54:33 PM »

Yes, hence why I said these were ideas, and asked for other thoughts.

But losing Perm HP every time you use it seems a bit much to me.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 11:55:38 PM by Ice »

Nashley

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2010, 12:07:13 AM »

Well, what are your thoughts in the temporary reduction of combat stats such as Attack and Defence, should this technique be used?

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2010, 12:15:10 AM »

Well, I was thinking for each time you use the Mangekyo, or one of it's jutsus it increases a counter, so activating + 1, Jutsu +2 kind of thing.
Then, we you DO one of the actions which adds points to the counter, it creates a buff called Mangekyo overuse or something, which could weaken your attack and defence according to the number of counters, so say you had 1 point, it may lower your attack and defence by 5 - 10% and keeps increasing until it reaches a max level, such as 10 or 20 counters. The only way to remove the buff would be to kill Oro, so every new day until then, the buff reappears or just doesn't leave.

Nashley

« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2010, 12:21:45 AM »

What I do tend to believe though, is that if a player reaches 0 chakra points, and their Sharingan is active, it should be immediately deactivated, considering it does cost chakra to maintain, despite the minimal drain of an Uchiha host. Perhaps, should you use Amaterasu or such when your Mangekyo is active, it should be deactivated, though may be reactivated for the few additional points to use the same technique again, or the alternative.

A permanent debuff could lead to public concern, regardless of its apt to be removed through the slaughter of Orochimaru. For sitters who have maxed out their Uchiha resets, it would be a major flaw in their forest-traning resume, should implementation occur...

hiro

• sup bois
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2010, 04:13:05 AM »

Yes, hence why I said these were ideas, and asked for other thoughts.

But losing Perm HP every time you use it seems a bit much to me.
As said before, this is the cost of the CS2. Powerful techniques require sacrifice, and HP isn't that hard to gain anyways.

But I'm against the modification of the Uchiha KG, even if there are a bunch more techniques available canon-wise. It was meant to be the equal of the Hyuuga KG, and we aren't getting anything new. >_>
11/7/10 (EST), The Day It Rained Spam (Miha's 21st Birthday). NEVAR FORGET
Click me, because the actual quote doesn't fit in here.

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2010, 04:20:16 AM »

That's all I can think of at the moment, but when you look at it, most of the KG's now have things which could be added to them due to progression in the series... I think the Hyuuga have a couple of jutsus that may not be in there, as well as the eight gates, but they aren't my area of great knowledge.

Anyway, you chose the lamer one, so :P

Mind you, I'll have to look into the Hyuuga more to see if they need updating. Edit: Created a topic with ideas for Hyuuga upgrade here.

I really think the Uchiha should have Susanoo, it's one of the three Main Jutsu!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 06:09:01 AM by Ice »

Nashley

« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2010, 07:29:09 AM »

Well, basically if we downgrade the Sharingan, it'll become equal to the Byakugan... in that it needs to be reactivated...

Jinsei

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2010, 07:35:26 AM »

Well, basically if we downgrade the Sharingan, it'll become equal to the Byakugan... in that it needs to be reactivated...
Even though in the Naruto Databooks, they hint at the Sharingan being derived from the Byakugan. . .

*Cheers!*
Go Hyuuga!
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes.

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2010, 07:40:34 AM »

Well it would make sense if your Sharingan was deactivated when you hit Zero Chakra.

Jinsei

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2010, 07:45:03 AM »

Well yes because any Doujutsu requires chakra to maintain.

Wait, are you telling me that those who are reborn as Uchiha can have Sharingan always activated?!
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes.

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2010, 07:46:47 AM »

*Coughs* Nu... We have to reactivate it every new gameday! ^^
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 19 queries.