Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14

Author Topic: The Day the Sky Rained Blood  (Read 20396 times)

emoney

• nana
    • View Profile
Re: The Day the Sky Rained Blood
« Reply #150 on: November 01, 2006, 02:47:56 AM »

OH NO! This is not Jounin spook! You are being deceived by an unbelievable monster lurking in the darkest nights!

~ ~ ~ Fight ~ ~ ~
You have encountered Deadinside which lunges at you with Instantkill!

damm it >.>
Academy Student emoney is a Shoku Council to Code of Shoku (Clan)
Title: Kage
Level: 8
Resurrections: 2
Race: Sound
Specialty: Hyouton Ninjutsu
Creature: Pakkun
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Forehead Protector Size: 17
Kabuto Kills: 38
Player Kills: 242
Orochimaru Kills: 40

LeafToad

« Reply #151 on: November 01, 2006, 02:49:30 AM »

Heh... Man, I really hate that, especially if you finally got the chance to slay someone you dislike.

klaymank

• RUN PAC MAN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 01, 2006, 02:50:15 AM »

I beat leaftoad and almost baluski
I'm like the Doctor. I'm always bouncing around time and space.

LeafToad

« Reply #153 on: November 01, 2006, 02:51:26 AM »

You beat me with 4 levels above whilst having a weapon 5 levels above mine and an armor 5 levels above mine and you left with 9 HP, at level 1, I'd slaughter you... you got lucky. :)

emoney

• nana
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 01, 2006, 02:52:47 AM »

Heh... Man, I really hate that, especially if you finally got the chance to slay someone you dislike.

yeah i know >.>
i could'nt attack nobody cause every body would beat me to them, and when i finnaly go the chance , that happens >.>

klaymank

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 01, 2006, 02:53:47 AM »

sure your just jelous because i got baluskis health down to 20 but me being the idiot i am didnt copy it.

LeafToad

« Reply #156 on: November 01, 2006, 02:55:05 AM »

sure your just jelous because i got baluskis health down to 20 but me being the idiot i am didnt copy it.

Furthering my whole luck thing... 9 HP and 20 HP and assuming how high of levels you were over us... nothing to brag about...

emoney

• nana
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 01, 2006, 03:05:57 AM »

Furthering my whole luck thing... 9 HP and 20 HP and assuming how high of levels you were over us... nothing to brag about...

how many people have you killed?

LeafToad

« Reply #158 on: November 01, 2006, 03:09:18 AM »

14, including a monster. :P

emoney

• nana
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: November 01, 2006, 03:10:28 AM »

14, including a monster. :P

how 14 if we only get 10 pvp?

klaymank

• View Profile
« Reply #160 on: November 01, 2006, 03:11:00 AM »

i dont know im only out for my enemys and baluski is right up there with lebis...speaking of which where is she?

LeafToad

« Reply #161 on: November 01, 2006, 03:12:10 AM »

i dont know im only out for my enemys and baluski is right up there with lebis...speaking of which where is she?

Wouldn't even try...

klaymank

• View Profile
« Reply #162 on: November 01, 2006, 03:14:41 AM »

try what leaf

Shukaku

• How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose??
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: November 01, 2006, 03:17:15 AM »

watch my bio for today:

Recent accomplishments (and defeats) of Missing God Shukaku
Wed, Nov 01
Missing God Shukaku defeated Chuunin Minokichi in fair combat in the fields of Water Country.
Missing God Shukaku defeated Chuunin DragonSuiton in fair combat in the fields of Inside dwelling.
Missing God Shukaku defeated Jounin doggie in fair combat in the fields of Rice Field Country.
Missing God Shukaku defeated Hunter Nin zaperon in fair combat in the fields of Fire Country.
Missing God Shukaku defeated Genin Puppetmaster in fair combat in the fields of Inside dwelling.
Missing God Shukaku defeated Chuunin Rose by sneaking into their room in the inn!
Missing God Shukaku has been slain while attacking Halloween Whopper from Hell in the fields of Water Country.
"You lack hatred, young one. Perhaps the future?" suggested Halloween Whopper from Hell.
Missing God Shukaku has been defeated in the graveyard by Chiyo-neko.
Chiyo-neko laughs and says to Missing God Shukaku,"I recommend you go back to the academy"
Missing God Shukaku has been resurrected by Shinigami.
Missing God Shukaku defeated Academy Student crimsonneji in fair combat in the fields of Hoshi Gakure.
Missing God Shukaku defeated Missing Nin lorelie in fair combat in the fields of Rice Field Country.
Missing God Shukaku defeated Genin Yoshi in fair combat in the fields of Fire Country.
Missing God Shukaku has been slain while attacking Pumpkin Man in the fields of Inside dwelling.
"Watch your back, Pumpkin Man, I am coming for you!" Missing God Shukaku warns.
Missing God Shukaku defeated Anbu rainster in fair combat in the fields of Wind Country.
Missing God Shukaku defeated Genin SerpentOfSound in fair combat in the fields of Wind Country.
Missing God Shukaku defeated Academy Student Zyeta in fair combat in the fields of Konoha Gakure.
Missing God Shukaku has been slain while attacking Deadinside in the fields of Wind Country.
Missing God Shukaku screams, "What was I thinking?"
Missing God Shukaku defeated Genin kiddvi in fair combat in the fields of Konoha Gakure.
Missing God Shukaku defeated Chuunin Caim in fair combat in the fields of Inside dwelling.
Missing God Shukaku defeated Jounin Exgamer in fair combat in the fields of Inside dwelling.
Missing God Shukaku defeated Wicked Witch in fair combat in the fields of Water Country.
Missing God Shukaku defeated Reikon no Kizu KazekageTsukihana in fair combat in the fields of Inside dwelling.
Missing God Shukaku defeated AuraMaster LuckySeven in fair combat in the fields of Fire Country.
Missing God Shukaku defeated Genin Samuel by sneaking into their room in the inn!
Missing God Shukaku defeated Genin SirApocalypse in fair combat in the fields of Konoha Gakure.
Missing God Shukaku defeated Genin aiks in fair combat in the fields of Inside dwelling.
Missing God Shukaku defeated Chuunin windshadow in fair combat near the campfire in Inside dwelling.
Missing God Shukaku has slain the hideous creature known as The Orochimaru. All across the land, people rejoice!
Shukaku has earned the title Kage for having slain the Orochimaru 34 times!
Missing God Shukaku has been slain while attacking Lone Pumpkin in the fields of Inside dwelling.
"You know, Missing God Shukaku really had it coming to him after all those things I said about his mom," commented Lone Pumpkin.
Missing God Shukaku has been slain while attacking Missing Nin lorelie in the fields of Rice Field Country.
"You know, Missing God Shukaku really had it coming to him after all those things I said about his mom," commented Missing Nin lorelie.

Tue, Oct 31
Missing God Shukaku defeated Suzumiya Haruhi in fair combat near the campfire in Inside dwelling.
Missing God Shukaku defeated Suzumiya Haruhi while they were sleeping in their Dwelling.
Missing God Shukaku has been slain while attacking Inukami Zidanechoo near the campfire in Inside dwelling.
Inukami Zidanechoo smiles. "You are too slow. You are too weak."
Missing God Shukaku was defeated while attacking Inukami Zidanechoo as they were sleeping in their Dwelling.
Inukami Zidanechoo smiles. "You are too slow. You are too weak."
Missing God Shukaku defeated Kazekage Isai while they were sleeping in their Dwelling.
Missing God Shukaku defeated Sannin Zaiten while they were sleeping in their Dwelling.
Missing God Shukaku has slain Kabuto, and saved the entire Earth Country from death and destruction.
Missing God Shukaku defeated Kage pyro while they were sleeping in their Dwelling.
Missing God Shukaku defeated Obscurity smartaleck in fair combat in the fields of Inside dwelling.
Missing God Shukaku defeated White Eyes HyuugaHiashi in fair combat in the fields of Rice Field Country.
Missing God Shukaku defeated Hunter Nin darkcakrakyuubi in fair combat in the fields of Fire Country.
Missing God Shukaku defeated Sannin Zaiten in fair combat in the fields of Water Country.
Missing God Shukaku defeated Lucky Bastard Mainiac in fair combat in the fields of Water Country.
Missing God Shukaku defeated Hunter Nin KyuubiKakashi in fair combat in the fields of Inside dwelling.
Missing God Shukaku has been slain while attacking Halloween Whopper from Hell in the fields of Rice Field Country.
Halloween Whopper from Hell is heard to say to Missing God Shukaku, "I guess my cuteness is too much for you, Missing God Shukaku!"
Missing God Shukaku defeated Chuunin Seion in fair combat in the fields of Inside dwelling.
Missing God Shukaku defeated Genin Roti in fair combat in the fields of Inside dwelling.
Missing God Shukaku defeated Genin Random in fair combat in the fields of Fire Country.
Missing God Shukaku defeated Genin pyromaniac in fair combat in the fields of Konoha Gakure.
Missing God Shukaku defeated Chuunin billybee in fair combat in the fields of Inside dwelling.
Missing God Shukaku defeated Hunter Nin buzzkill in fair combat in the fields of Inside dwelling.
Missing God Shukaku defeated Genin Rockee in fair combat in the fields of Water Country.
Missing God Shukaku defeated Jounin Pakun in fair combat in the fields of Water Country.
Missing God Shukaku defeated Jigoku Shoujo Nanami in fair combat in the fields of Inside dwelling.
Missing God Shukaku defeated Jounin Forgorn in fair combat in the fields of Inside dwelling.
I'm back to SL !

LeafToad

« Reply #164 on: November 01, 2006, 03:17:40 AM »

try what leaf

Slaying Lebis, that is taking your luck too far. But hey, why not help Lebis out by giving her your exp. ;)
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 20 queries.