Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: Kekkei Genkai Switch  (Read 16745 times)

Zenaku

• Godaime Raikage
    • View Profile
Re: Kekkei Genkai Switch
« Reply #60 on: December 10, 2011, 07:33:29 PM »

Reimu has a good point.. Having maxed reborns myself i can agree with her. If you guys were going to charge 10k then make that the minimum not the max. This has to be something that's very rare to prevent abuse. That or i prefer the idea of scrapping the idea all together
Zenaku is a Godaime Raikage
Title: Grand Raikage
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Born as Warlord of the Kaguya Ichizoku
Born as Child of Prophecy to the Toads of Myōbokuzan.
Born as Senji of the Forest
Born as Grand Master of the Uchiha Ichizoku
Orochimaru Kills: 234

Arpax

« Reply #61 on: December 31, 2011, 07:26:07 PM »

I can see what you guys are saying but when I started this in the first place I really didnt have those intentions. It was literally about me not having the same choices to work with as there are now. Seriously I maxed out a bunch of things and would have put those points into others had there been the option.

Arpax

« Reply #62 on: December 31, 2011, 07:31:54 PM »

also in light of that, I do like the idea about  switching counterparts rather then complete stuff but I feel as though that would take  too much work to do.

Reimu Hakurei

• "Neko Miko Reimu, aishiteru~."
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 02, 2012, 11:33:13 AM »

... Ahem. Because you did not have the option to? My friend, all KGs that have come out have always been applicable.

With the exception of the delay between the time Gates was out and Kaguya.

You have the option to pick the KGs that are out right now, the issue is you do not want to have another KG while having this one, is what you are basically saying. Which in two ways for me is quite silly; why does it matter? In truth, since when has roleplay become such a dominant factor in SL that you MUST have this and that but not this or those? Tell me, what happened to the days when people played the game and roleplayed on the side? Who had the bright idea to say 'Okay, bijuus are now in the game because me and my friends said so'? Sigh.

I miss the roleplay days where you could have fun in the zones without serious disputes just because this or that isn't in Naruto. When did SL's RP base become such neo-nazi roleplay elitists? Why is it I can log on, and find so few people playing the game, but find dozens romancing in the gardens like teenage twits when I know for a fact half of them have been there for seven years and haven't progressed to a single KG!

... Apologies. I'll end my rant here.

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 02, 2012, 11:50:00 AM »

*Claps for Reimu.*

Arpax

« Reply #65 on: January 03, 2012, 10:12:35 PM »

First off being someone that's been on SL from the beginning, I can honestly say that it's never been only RP for me. Actually... I put the most minimal attention I could towards Rping and the rest towards building my character, and Dking. I just want to try out different options in making my gameplay and my character the best it can be...  Just because I prefer to play the game a certain way; that may be different from the way you play.. doesnt give you the right to criticize. Also.. your comment really has nothing to do with the topic at hand, and I would urge you to refrain from just posting randomly. Not to be hypocritical given this current comment.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 10:14:59 PM by Arpax »

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 03, 2012, 10:17:17 PM »

But she is telling the truth, and it IS relevant.

All the KG come out as groups, and you always had the option to choose one of those.
Each time a new set came out you could once again choose another one.

You could have started with Sharingan, and when Mokuton and Hyouton came out, you could still choose one of them.

Arpax

« Reply #67 on: January 03, 2012, 10:27:21 PM »

Yes that is true, but I chose what I chose in the beginning. But now, since I've taken the one I chose to its highest point. Why shouldn't I be able to at least try out the other option?  It's not like we got a test run.. And also to me it would make the game more well rounded to be able to portray yourself as whatever. Also it wasn't that relevant... talking about the good ol days, when people used to play the game just for the fun of rping has nothing to do with the topic at hand.Not saying I disagree with what she's saying, but am saying I don't agree with her posting it here.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 10:28:01 PM by Arpax »

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 03, 2012, 10:28:46 PM »

If you want to try another one, why not make a different account?

Arpax

« Reply #69 on: January 03, 2012, 10:31:27 PM »

Never been interested in it. I've had this account, and intend to make it my only one. At least for now.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 03, 2012, 10:47:52 PM »

Actually I wanted to add that there was a delay in the release of Mokuton/Hyouton KGs. It was because of that delay that I ended up with Mokuton instead of my original intented KG, Hyouton. Mokuton was released first, I wasnt sure if Hyouton was going to get released, and my lack of patience forced me to reborn into Mokuton. If there was a steady announcement stating that Mokuton and Hyouton KGs were definitely going to be released, one after another, then I would have most likely waited for Hyouton.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 04, 2012, 06:37:32 AM »

I wanted money for Christmas, but I received a towel instead. But I am thankful I received a towel, for I've used it about 7 times to date and will continue doing so many times more in the future.

What I'm attempting to communicate here is, towels are useful (/ in other words be content with what you already possess).

Never been interested in it. I've had this account, and intend to make it my only one. At least for now.
Three words: Buy an account.

Actually I wanted to add that there was a delay in the release of Mokuton/Hyouton KGs. It was because of that delay that I ended up with Mokuton instead of my original intented KG, Hyouton. Mokuton was released first, I wasnt sure if Hyouton was going to get released, and my lack of patience forced me to reborn into Mokuton. If there was a steady announcement stating that Mokuton and Hyouton KGs were definitely going to be released, one after another, then I would have most likely waited for Hyouton.
I patiently waited for Hyouton to be released, and in the end I obtained it. What I'm trying to say is, that while the early bird catches the worm, the patient bird will seek out another area abundant in worms and a variety of grotesque insects and receive ten-times the nourishment. Otherwise you could've learned how to write/edit scripts in PHP and have made it (the Hyouton KG) yourself.

If a Kekkei Genkai Switch feature was ever to be introduced into SL, then it should at the very least be limited to switching resets in the same category (i.e. Arpax has four resets in the Hyuuga Ichizoku, if he 'reset' his total points in the Doujutsu category, he could distribute them all into the Sharingan). Although that's just my suggestion.

ShinobiIceSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 04, 2012, 06:40:10 AM »

Yet again I have to post this...
Me and Neji said changing between 'categories' is too difficult, and it's all or nothing.

I'd make a full re-distribution, not one KG... would be a hassle.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 04, 2012, 07:39:44 AM »

Me and Neji said changing between 'categories' is too difficult, and it's all or nothing.

Scrapping the idea's always a potentially viable option.  8)

Reimu Hakurei

• "Neko Miko Reimu, aishiteru~."
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 04, 2012, 10:22:30 AM »

Scrapping the idea's always a potentially viable option.  8)

Scrapping the idea sounds lovely.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 21 queries.