Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Job  (Read 3566 times)

Sriracha

Re: Job
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2006, 03:54:40 AM »

Oh that's pretty cool. I love the look of those jumpsuits, I want them so badly!

It's funny becuase we used to be poor. My dad used to be a janitor. It was more a family job since at late nights we would drive out to wehre he was stationed to clean and hlep him out. It was more fun then aggravating. I thought he was the man. I didn't care at all if he was ridiculed it was awesome in my eyes. Gah but now he's a scientist. Thsoe days have gone and past.

-smells a new blog brewing-

SinHarvest

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2006, 03:59:32 AM »

Oh that's pretty cool. I love the look of those jumpsuits, I want them so badly!

It's funny becuase we used to be poor. My dad used to be a janitor. It was more a family job since at late nights we would drive out to wehre he was stationed to clean and hlep him out. It was more fun then aggravating. I thought he was the man. I didn't care at all if he was ridiculed it was awesome in my eyes. Gah but now he's a scientist. Thsoe days have gone and past.

I love janitors, their friendly, well except for this one at my school who swears at us

Sriracha

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2006, 04:12:47 AM »

Thanks. Yeah most are nice, but some just need to take the mop out of their... mouthes. My dad was cool. But he stole from the vending machine now and then. Haha... :D

Ichabod12

« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2006, 07:49:39 PM »

SinHarvest how the hell do you make 4200 a month in high school!? That's either a crapload of hours or a really good job!

SinHarvest

« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2006, 09:15:08 PM »

SinHarvest how the hell do you make 4200 a month in high school!? That's either a crapload of hours or a really good job!
I'm an auto genius, I work on al kinds of cars, I also always get tipped because I never make up problems, car fixers are crooked.

Ichabod12

« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2006, 10:25:43 PM »

That's really cool, to be able to fix cars at 16 or so.

anbumiko

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2006, 08:22:34 AM »

actually that is awesome 4200 a month that is really good job.

PerfectFlaw

« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2006, 02:16:31 PM »

Good Will Hunting. :good:
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 18 queries.