Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Poll

Fake Poll: Blueberry or Blackberry?

Blueberry
- 6 (27.3%)
Blackberry
- 5 (22.7%)
Greenberry
- 3 (13.6%)
Redberry
- 3 (13.6%)
Library
- 5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: May 06, 2012, 10:51:17 PM

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 40

Author Topic: Rewriting the Bijuu rules, The council, and Jinchuuriki Elections.  (Read 80301 times)

Shuren

• In a mad world, only the mad are sane.
    • View Profile
Re: Rewriting the Bijuu rules, The council, and Jinchuuriki Elections.
« Reply #210 on: May 03, 2012, 08:04:21 PM »

But I like the idea of more minds on one subject.

Same here; that's why I suggested it.  Any ideas?

« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 08:05:19 PM by Shuren »
狂ったこの世で狂うなら気は確かだ。

Uchiha, Rares

• I don't argue. I just explain why I'm right. >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: May 03, 2012, 08:15:14 PM »

Good renown for rp competence in regards to both zonning, moderating, etc. The first is good enough for me though.

The general idea is to have competent people and not ones that would put the council to shame.

But as Rai suggested, rules first:

To be added/specified:
Neither the host nor the challenger is obliged to acknowledge kg that have not been reset for.
Exceptions from this rule are sitters with a pvp range of 60dk above theirs, they have the right to one kg as long as not exaggerated i.e. on a par with a maxed doujutsu, etc.

How does that sound?

Also:

Unless agreed upon otherwise by both parties, bijuu battles are ic, i.e. death and what not resulting from it will be present in the future of your character.

No fleeing!
Jinchuriki that try to flee will lose their bijuu, challengers that do so will no longer be accepted by that Jinchuriki, any other such has the right to deny the same challenger on that basis.

In regards to the kg rule, I'd like to ask if we allow those with an elemental reset claim an extra kg like Mokuton and Yoton.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 08:29:16 PM by Uchiha, Rares »

Trash doesn't seem to know it's place anymore. I'm here to fix that.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 03, 2012, 08:25:49 PM »

I know this is a race for the national cup. I also know you bought and fine-tuned your car for maximum performance. But, my go-cart only hits 26 mph as opposed to your formula-one's 300. Can you please lend me a car?

Sounds silly, don't it? Pretty much how demanding to use an rp-claim is to fight a host. Especially if that host worked for the resets you claim

Again, you make it sound like I am doing something wrong.

Am I? Or am I just saying that you don't have much a say because you have the same opportunity as everyone else?

I have yet to hear a single solitary reason as to why my Rinnegan can be disputed. I could have reset but why would I bother? If you are going to make a blatantly biased rule for no reason other then the fact that people don't like pirated kg, but at the same time can admit there is nothing wrong with them, then do it.

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #213 on: May 03, 2012, 08:33:51 PM »

I know this is a race for the national cup. I also know you bought and fine-tuned your car for maximum performance. But, my go-cart only hits 26 mph as opposed to your formula-one's 300. Can you please lend me a car?

Sounds silly, don't it? Pretty much how demanding to use an rp-claim is to fight a host. Especially if that host worked for the resets you claim

Am I? Or am I just saying that you don't have much a say because you have the same opportunity as everyone else?

I have yet to hear a single solitary reason as to why my Rinnegan can be disputed. I could have reset but why would I bother? If you are going to make a blatantly biased rule for no reason other then the fact that people don't like pirated kg, but at the same time can admit there is nothing wrong with them, then do it.
There is literally no need for you to tell us to do so. :)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 08:34:35 PM by Uchiha, Rares »

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 03, 2012, 08:35:30 PM »

There is literally no need for you to tell us to do so. :)

Then I honestly think anyone who would agree to such a thing is an idiot.

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #215 on: May 03, 2012, 08:39:21 PM »

Then the entire council will probably be made of idiots in your view. :)

Don't like bijuu rules? Don't go for bijuu. ;D

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 03, 2012, 08:47:53 PM »

If you are going to make a blatantly biased rule for no reason other then the fact that people don't like pirated kg, but at the same time can admit there is nothing wrong with them, then do it.

Prejudice in favor of or against one thing, person, or group compared with another, usually in a way considered to be unfair.

Don't rule in favor as bias being your premises. Otherwise, your premises is rendered null as you appeal to your own argument in favor of yourself.

Fallacies: A) Appeal to Value. B) Cherry-picking. C) Hasty Generalization.

A: You're appealing to your own beliefs above all else, regardless of the majority being against you.
B: You're poking only at "bias" and nothing else. It's your only argument which you contradict yourself with.
C: You assume it's bias under the belief that we're doing it because we don't like it rather than "you could have done it, but you chose not to."

Need I go on as a lawyer/philosopher to show you the "needless to say"?

Then I honestly think anyone who would agree to such a thing is an idiot.

Fallacies: A) Poisoning the Well. B) Appeal to ignorance.

A: Attacking the person rather than the argument.
B: Situating yourself in the limbo where, unless people agree with you, everyone is wrong simply because.

And, we have been saying what's wrong with pirated kg. Have we not? I refer you back to my racing analogy. You had the same chance of getting and fixing up a car to race and compete with. Instead, you decided to underhand your way into the competition and are stuck with a go-cart. Instead of having worked for the things the other contenders have, you decided to wait until the last minute and ask for a car on par with theirs. After all, you got in the race -- why should you have to use a car that's yours when they should let you borrow one of theirs to be fair?

Shuren

• View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 03, 2012, 08:50:36 PM »

Neither the host nor the challenger is obliged to acknowledge kg that have not been reset for.

What of users with custom KG? Originality can't die. 

Exceptions from this rule are sitters with a pvp range of 60dk above theirs, they have the right to one kg as long as not exaggerated i.e. on a par with a maxed doujutsu, etc.

Being a sitter for a short time, I tell you, it's not easy buffing nor defeating Sannin+ accounts. During pvp fights, most of the time, the one with more speed ends up winner; sitters lack speed. Instead, I suggest sitters are only able to claim a KG, one that's not DK-accessible, when they reach 240 PVP wins, which is possible to achieve after 3+ months.

80*3=240

- 80 = reset requirement
- 3 =  pvp per gameday
- 240 = result of multiplying  80 and 3

Well, that's just some numbers that I thought to be fair.
狂ったこの世で狂うなら気は確かだ。

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 03, 2012, 08:57:57 PM »

One just needs to back it up with a similar reset. As many did to legitimize their kg to the extent that they please everybody.

I've actually beat a sannin at chuunin w/o being a sitter. <<;

My issue with it being pvp based is that one doesn't need to be a sitter to have a lot of those. So should we allow in random grandmaster hokages in to? :/

Chika

• Come on bro, she was at my house last night.
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: May 03, 2012, 09:02:30 PM »

Well, we've gone over one of the main topics of this thread, the inactive Bijū.⭕

Next thing that we went over, for a few pages, was the Council. ❌

Last thing is the rules which have yet to have been clarified for others to follow. I agree, without rules, how will the council know what to delegate if it hasn't been sure what and what isn't allowed. ❌

List of rules that have been agreed on, should be listed.

List of rules that are bothering most should be listed. This way we can finish up.

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: May 03, 2012, 09:02:53 PM »

I think someone is mad at me. >.>

Shuren

• View Profile
« Reply #221 on: May 03, 2012, 09:09:00 PM »

Frankly, I always allowed non-reborn-80+dk accounts to use custom KG's via rp. As long as it's a KG that's not DK-accessible, I'm fine allowing them to use their KG.
狂ったこの世で狂うなら気は確かだ。

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #222 on: May 03, 2012, 09:11:15 PM »

I did state that it is only if one of the parties deems the non reset kg as unacceptable.

The rule we pretty much all agreed on is the pirated kg one. Unless agreed otherwise prior to the battle or something like that, it shan't be used.

The custom kg rule also seemed fine with high level sitters as exception.
But Pete does have somewhat of a point. I guess we should allow those with 80dk+ also as long as they are reasonable.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 09:12:44 PM by Uchiha, Rares »

Shuren

• View Profile
« Reply #223 on: May 03, 2012, 09:18:02 PM »

Pirated kg's, especially dk-accessible ones, should be considered god-modding if the possessor doesn't have the appropriate reborn status. End of story.
狂ったこの世で狂うなら気は確かだ。

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #224 on: May 03, 2012, 09:26:12 PM »

Then that one is decided.

As for the custom kg. Dk wise, I'd rather go fr at least an 100+ and pvp wise, I'll ask Pete or any other sitter knowledgeable person to state what would be the equivalent of 100dk in pvp extent in means of effort, time consumption, etc. I am somewhat against it being pvp wins cause that can simply mean they suck at both leveling and being a sitter.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 40

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 22 queries.