Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Poll

Fake Poll: Blueberry or Blackberry?

Blueberry
- 6 (27.3%)
Blackberry
- 5 (22.7%)
Greenberry
- 3 (13.6%)
Redberry
- 3 (13.6%)
Library
- 5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: May 06, 2012, 10:51:17 PM

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 40

Author Topic: Rewriting the Bijuu rules, The council, and Jinchuuriki Elections.  (Read 80794 times)

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
Re: The Current Thus Far.
« Reply #315 on: May 05, 2012, 06:09:41 AM »

Some techniques have been "claimed" mainly due to being "too much" to leave lying around for grabs.

I can't wait till I actually put up my copyrights...I bet we won't see eye to eye that much afterwards.  :oops:
Only canon kinjutsu and summonings should be considered claimable... but hey, I wanna see what you have in mind!  :)

I would but it will cause complaints amongst the community of the "claimed" since my copyrighted will contradict most jutsus that people began listing as their "claimed" custom or canon jutsu.  :roll:
I mean look what happened with the Sword of Totsuka and I made the original claim on it before giving it to someone who won't defile such use of the technique.
I guess the immensity of the result would weigh on how many people claim to be users/wielders of it.

Edit: I personally believe that if a technique's already been claimed, then you as well, somebody's who has been role-playing on SL for how-so-many years and have probably claimed how-so-many-perks could request to be added to the 'list of technique users' or whatnot, but probably not relinquish those who've already been added to it.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 06:11:30 AM by /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ »

Shuren

• In a mad world, only the mad are sane.
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: May 05, 2012, 06:15:26 AM »

Some techniques have been "claimed" mainly due to being "too much" to leave lying around for grabs.

I can't wait till I actually put up my copyrights...I bet we won't see eye to eye that much afterwards.  :oops:
Only canon kinjutsu and summonings should be considered claimable... but hey, I wanna see what you have in mind!  :)

I would but it will cause complaints amongst the community of the "claimed" since my copyrighted will contradict most jutsus that people began listing as their "claimed" custom or canon jutsu.  :roll:
I mean look what happened with the Sword of Totsuka and I made the original claim on it before giving it to someone who won't defile such use of the technique.

If you're the originator, then, please add yourself as an user of Edo Tensei, Kamui. But know that the technique was downgraded. I'll PM you the rules of it tomorrow. 
狂ったこの世で狂うなら気は確かだ。

Ace

• View Profile
Re: Rewriting the Bijuu rules, The council, and Jinchuuriki Elections.
« Reply #317 on: May 05, 2012, 09:07:08 AM »

After the "original" topic was locked due to reasons already stated, I hoped that members would have simply taken a break for a day or two.
Unfortunately, another topic was quickly created. The topic that was locked by Kamui specifically said, "This topic will be locked until further notice..."
Not even a day passed by....

Please understand that topics are locked for a reason, good reasons.
Kamui is fine with the topic being unlocked.

Please maintain the conversations at a certain decency.
And unless some really want to, there is no need to reply to this post.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 10:28:46 AM by Ace »

Chika

• Come on bro, she was at my house last night.
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: May 05, 2012, 11:34:05 AM »

Edo tensei has been decided it'll be downgraded. The rules will be placed by Pete regarding the latter, also Rai should be, if not finished, posting the new rules established to date.

Also, @Ace the reason we... Nah just kidding, I have no interest to respond to your post. >_>

Uchiha, Rares

• I don't argue. I just explain why I'm right. >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: May 05, 2012, 12:28:09 PM »

After the "original" topic was locked due to reasons already stated, I hoped that members would have simply taken a break for a day or two.
Unfortunately, another topic was quickly created. The topic that was locked by Kamui specifically said, "This topic will be locked until further notice..."
Not even a day passed by....

Please understand that topics are locked for a reason, good reasons.
Kamui is fine with the topic being unlocked.

Please maintain the conversations at a certain decency.
And unless some really want to, there is no need to reply to this post.

We simply deemed less time than you did to "cool down" and keep things decent.

@Kamui, do understand the fact that some techniques are not of the type that one can go "Oh! Look what I've tripped over":
Edo tensei-developped by the second hokage, perfected by Orochimaru by somehow getting his hands on the original jutsu, then used by Orochimaru2. Makes sense to copy right.
Hirashin, believed to be of great complexity, developed by the fourth hokage, even though passed on, those he did such, needed to be in trio.

So the things that actually get claimed have a decent sense to them. We won't be claiming elemental techs like: Chidori, Gian, Chirdori nagashi, Housenka, gokakyou, Daitoppa, kirigakure no jutsu, etc.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 12:55:52 PM by Uchiha, Rares »

Trash doesn't seem to know it's place anymore. I'm here to fix that.

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #320 on: May 05, 2012, 12:34:47 PM »

Alas I was the former Jinchuuriki of the Kyuubi no Yoko until eventually it got extracted then somehow ended up in Raifudo's hands [How the hell this happen? I dunno...it took place in SLS when he became Jinchuuriki.]

Don't underestimate the Illuminati. >>

But seriously, not that I know detail or what not, but given your inactivity in the past, in your opinion, should it have been like: *comes back active after 1 year, stillz haz fox*

To stop you guys there, a bunch of stuff happened on SLS. For several months that site functioned an official rp moderator of sorts. Many changes decided on there got put in to SL rp in that given period of time. All of those were pretty much acknowledged, so it doesn't really matter who had what. Rai isn't even a jinchuriki at the given time so I don't see why you revive dead history.

In the past there were also those that went "lolol, I only accept challenges from who I want" now that's just laughable. Also, it's more than natural for a HIGHLY inactive jinchuriki to be stripped. Oh well.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 12:59:10 PM by Uchiha, Rares »

Chika

• View Profile
« Reply #321 on: May 05, 2012, 12:53:33 PM »

Double post? xD

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #322 on: May 05, 2012, 12:56:03 PM »

My bad.

Also. The above got me thinking... what if the inactive jinchuriki is a missing nin? Do we leave the matter to the last kage he was under?
Along with: What if both kage, and jinchuriki are inactive or one and the same?
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 01:00:54 PM by Uchiha, Rares »

Chika

• View Profile
« Reply #323 on: May 05, 2012, 02:18:03 PM »

Yes it should return to the last village the bijū came from. If both Jinchūriki and Kage are inactive, that's were someone like you would come into action. After sometime of inactivity, the beast will be sealed and 2nd in command will either appoint a new Jinchūriki or fight for it theirself if not sealed within them.

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #324 on: May 05, 2012, 02:45:51 PM »

Sounds good.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: May 05, 2012, 05:01:36 PM »

My bad.

Also. The above got me thinking... what if the inactive jinchuriki is a missing nin? Do we leave the matter to the last kage he was under?
Along with: What if both kage, and jinchuriki are inactive or one and the same?

I already stated that. It goes back to the last village due to complexities of having to make regulations for missing-nin.

P.S. The hell happened to my last thread? That one was, not only organized, but full of information that I had to scour this one for.

Edit: Found it.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 05:15:00 PM by Raifudo, the Raifudo »

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #326 on: May 05, 2012, 05:37:42 PM »

Well I think we covered up all modifications and adding in regards to the bijuu rules so far.

Now for the council.

My listing proposition in regards to members is unchanged.
Yumei is willing and there hasn't seemed to be anyone adding others.
We'd need to verify the will of Jinzo. Other than that, my list of 9 seems to be it unless others wish to suggest modifications to it.

I would suggest that next to the Bijuu rules, we should add "Bijuu council" with a listing of members and "about this council" to give people a clear image of what we are:

This council is in charge of the Jinchuriki challenges and battles rules. Are issues to arise in regards to the rules, be it either flaws or abuses of coming from jinchuriki, the council shall be approached. This also goes for issues during battle that the two parties alone can't reach a consensus in regards to, in such a case, any council members are deemed as fit to judge the situation. If the situation is resolved by a fourth party with no issues on the behalf of either combatants, that is alright as well.
We can add the council rules we came up with so far in regards to electing members.

The council has absolutely no form of official authority outside bijuu battles, the only form of authority being an informal one granted by their reputation, popularity, ability, etc.

Chika

• View Profile
« Reply #327 on: May 05, 2012, 06:43:43 PM »

Agreed.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #328 on: May 05, 2012, 07:44:12 PM »

I have several problems, with missing nin jinchuriki having their biju returned to their last village.

The biggest problem I foresee is abusing this function, I will post an example and will use kumo (Not bashing, or taking pot shots at Kumo, just an example >.<)

Lets say Zenny-kins, gives the Nibi so someone, then after a while they go missing nin status. Zen being the wise ruler he is sends someone after him. This is were the problems begin, as you guys claim that part of the challenge is to take your opponent alive. Well, if the biju is to be returned to the former village, all the challenger would have to do is kill their foe (still difficult) and then the biju would be returned to Kumo, were it could be given to the challenger as a reward.

Whats to stop people from doing this, besides the fact their being cheap? As most would go too bad so sad. Would the council intervene to prevent this, or should missing nin have a sort of heir to their biju if this were to happen? just my thoughts.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #329 on: May 05, 2012, 08:18:09 PM »

Already proposed the heir idea and it got turned down on reasonable, chaos and complications avoiding basis. To be blunt, we'd complicate things too much. As Rai stated in a different area: "If you wanna take revenge on a village, join another."

Another rule that crossed my mind:
It was brought up before but I forgot if anything was decided.

If killed while challenging a host, the host as well as the other 8, have the right to deny any further challenges as long as the resurrection was not cannon. (anyone can make up random resurrections, and usually, methods are crappy and impossible. Ex: Luka's perfect reincarnation even though idk the details.) Are you, as formerly dead character, to find this unfair, present the council with a full scale elaboration of the resurrection method used so that it can be checked and debated for legitimacy.

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 40

Page created in 0.117 seconds with 23 queries.