Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: Enough is just that, ENOUGH!  (Read 15544 times)

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
Re: Enough is just that, ENOUGH!
« Reply #90 on: July 31, 2012, 07:28:15 AM »

Unless Kamui has more trolling to do I think I have Edo Tensei then.

Be careful what you wish for.  :twisted:
Since I saw your little charade of using my character as a NPC within the zones ( Technically the scene was a hideout), I already made my prison-break so to speak and you can mail me if you have want to have a little chat about it. ( I went ahead and unignore you for the time being)
My actions will be overlooked by a Gamemaster that you respect the ruling of (Zenaku) and of course I'll have the Godaime have a look see since he told me in order for me roam free and RP at will once more I had to break your control which I already done.
Like a certain Uchiha said, don't use Kinjustu so freely without suffering the consequences of your actions!  ;)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 08:40:29 AM by Kamui »

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 31, 2012, 06:15:57 PM »

Unless Kamui has more trolling to do I think I have Edo Tensei then.

Be careful what you wish for.  :twisted:
Since I saw your little charade of using my character as a NPC within the zones ( Technically the scene was a hideout), I already made my prison-break so to speak and you can mail me if you have want to have a little chat about it. ( I went ahead and unignore you for the time being)
My actions will be overlooked by a Gamemaster that you respect the ruling of (Zenaku) and of course I'll have the Godaime have a look see since he told me in order for me roam free and RP at will once more I had to break your control which I already done.
Like a certain Uchiha said, don't use Kinjustu so freely without suffering the consequences of your actions!  ;)

Yeah I fixed that o:

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 31, 2012, 10:03:16 PM »

Yeah I fixed that o:

And you call me a god-modder.  :roll:
After the contract is broken, you can't use any trigger seal to put me back within your control as the current fuda you used to control me became overwritten with a new command, so sorry to say, I'll make a response to your own in that zone to correct you.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 31, 2012, 10:52:50 PM »

Yeah I fixed that o:

And you call me a god-modder.  :roll:
After the contract is broken, you can't use any trigger seal to put me back within your control as the current fuda you used to control me became overwritten with a new command, so sorry to say, I'll make a response to your own in that zone to correct you.

Yeah, pretty sure I said I did it before you did like 3 dozen actions to get out the control and run. Regardless Tsukuyomi wouldn't break the control, or allow you to even control someone, since that is not Tsukuyomi's effect.

Uchiha, Rares

• I don't argue. I just explain why I'm right. >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 31, 2012, 11:16:10 PM »

Why are you guys even arguing if it was decided that Zenaku will judge the entire situation?

Trash doesn't seem to know it's place anymore. I'm here to fix that.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 31, 2012, 11:20:34 PM »

Oh Rares, who likes to play the waiting game when you can first discuss it amongst yourselves?  ;)

And you misunderstand Rares. Konoha could use an immortal to complete the circle of OP's in the village.  8)
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 31, 2012, 11:23:12 PM »

Konoha has me. That's just about as much protection as it could possibly need. :D

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 31, 2012, 11:38:06 PM »

Quote from: Naruto Wikipedia
According to Zetsu, Tsukuyomi is one of the most powerful genjutsu in existence It is unique to the Uchiha clan and only those with the Mangekyō Sharingan can perform it. It is said to represent the "Spiritual World and Darkness" (精神界と闇, Seishinkai to Yami), the antipode to Amaterasu, a ninjutsu of similar power.

Tsukuyomi requires eye contact to be performed. When executed, the technique traps the target in an illusion that is completely controlled by the user. Itachi's prowess with the technique has allowed him to alter the perception of time with ease within the genjutsu to make it seem to last for days when in fact it only lasts a few seconds. This allows him to torture the target for what seems like days on end, causing psychological trauma that will incapacitate them for a considerable period of time.

Alright this above is the full power of the technique as used by the Uchiha clan and Itachi himself but let me point something in the following higlighted passages out that I found quite interesting.

Such a powerful technique is not without its disadvantages however. Due to the complexity of the illusion and the quickness with which it is executed, an enormous amount of chakra is necessary and an added amount of stress is placed on the left eye, leaving Itachi's vision more blurred. Before using it on Kakashi in Part I, Itachi stated that Tsukuyomi can only be broken by a Sharingan user that shares the same blood as him; as demonstrated when Sasuke overcame Itachi's Tsukuyomi in their battle. Sasuke can also perform Tsukuyomi with his right eye, though his illusion is considered inferior to Itachi's Tsukuyomi since it does not alter the opponent's perception of time indicating he has yet to master it.

Tobi's Eye of the Moon Plan involves acquiring the Ten-Tails' power and body in the moon, which allows him to cast an "Infinite Tsukuyomi" (無限月読, Mugen Tsukuyomi) throughout the entire world, effectively letting him conquer it. However, while it is unknown if Tobi is capable of using the normal Tsukuyomi, Madara Uchiha most likely can as a user needs to have awakened both Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu in order to use Susanoo.

As the highlighted portion says; the users of the Mangekyo Technique's own power varies from member to member such as in Sasuke's case when it was not as strong as Itachi's to alter an opponent's perception of time but rather their reality instead.
Mine is also quite different from the canon techniques described but still alters a person's sense of reality in rather a unique way, I can describe to you in PM if you want me to.
However this gives leeway to my claims since I mastered Amaterasu to an extent I can use Enton in conjunction with Susano'o.
It was never stated both techniques are to be mastered in order to fully-use Susano'o but rather need to be awakened in both eyes.
The case on how I first gained Enternal Mangekyo Sharingan was because of my excessive use of Tsukuyomi, since I was desperately trying to mastered it and paid the price with my eyesight.
Then my own character then started to venture towards the evil alignment despite my current status as Hokage because of my endeavors for more power which ultimately lead me to pass on the reigns to Seraphim in fear of having my village become a victim of my own wrong-doings.
Also it was stated that Tobi aka the Masked Man was going to use Tsukuyomi to control everyone's mind and bring about a false peace towards the shinobi kingdom.
But he stated that he needed the Juubi's powers first in order to utilize such a technique to a full extent that it would affect everyone on a global scale.

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 31, 2012, 11:44:55 PM »

Why are you guys even arguing if it was decided that Zenaku will judge the entire situation?

Sorry for the double post if it occurs.
Because some people will only listen to Zenaku as I learned when I was auto-hit in a fight and Tracey tried to resolve the situation but was met by a confused individual playing around that he was confused by her words when she had clearly stated she wasn't having any of that man's games otherwise.
Then when Zenaku isn't around the only council member whose words will have some leeway in any predicament is Raifudo, which I say is quite unfair when considering almost everyone that is posting in this topic is in the council.  :oops:

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 01, 2012, 12:02:07 AM »

It's true, some non GM are better viewed than 1-2/3 GMs by some.

I'm one of them, however, you along with a few would make the group that doesn't consider me anywhere near such. Bocc would value what I say but I trust that you would not as much.

My point was simply that if Zenaku's verdict will be considered ultimate then any form of argument between you, Bocc, and about anyone else is nigh-pointless.

As for the Tsukuyomi issue, it was stated that the level of it varies from user to user not it's actual ability, i.e. what it does. The variable being the time manipulation and the strength of the technique. Bottom line one can't just add the ability to control to something that does not do such. It's like claiming your suiton is weak against fire and strong against earth.

Well those are just my two cents.

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 01, 2012, 12:38:39 AM »

I'm one of them, however, you along with a few would make the group that doesn't consider me anywhere near such. Bocc would value what I say but I trust that you would not as much.

My point was simply that if Zenaku's verdict will be considered ultimate then any form of argument between you, Bocc, and about anyone else is nigh-pointless.

But it doesn't change that some opinions matter to some people, I mean I can't even RP anymore without someone having sort of complaint.
Which I always turn to a Gamemaster after my own words are disregarded.
Since I thought that was their job to encourage as well as help with issues in regards of Role play within the game.
Game play nowadays is becoming more and more broken with each passing year as we restrict others just because we flaunt our "max" reborns around and act like we are immortal gods when that is not the case.
Even as stated in the manga that every technique has it's weaknesses and flaws, so there isn't a truly perfect jutsu that can overwhelm your opponent but rather it's their own fear that puts them in their place.
Some people are rather hesitant these days to go up against a Sage of the Six Paths since the Preta Path is an overused tactic now to counter an opponent's strongest move.
You stated so yourself Rares that I don't have claims for Rinnegan when I used it against Bocchiere because I haven't met the criteria stated in Yumei's wiki to awaken it so I assumed.
But I have the reborns when Bocchiere does not and he still claims Six Paths?
And you're okay with this? Rather bias of you for someone saying that this topic would show who really had the skills as a Role-player.

"That would likely prove to be vastly entertaining and revealing. I.e. people could tell who has skill and who was merely in the tops due to op shizz. :o

Since I really can't "force" someone to drop claims or prevent them from using OCC in such a way to make their own claims seem legit without someone saying I abused my privileges as a Moderator.
Really the best thing I can do is ignore it and go about my day, I can Role-play my own way and be a happy Camel.

As for the Tsukuyomi issue, it was stated that the level of it varies from user to user not it's actual ability, i.e. what it does. The variable being the time manipulation and the strength of the technique. Bottom line one can't just add the ability to control to something that does not do such. It's like claiming your suiton is weak against fire and strong against earth.

Well since the masked man aka Tobi was going to use Mugen Tsukuyomi by aid of Juubi's chakras to implement a mind-control genjutsu on the moon that would reflect onto the general population of the world, giving them his general illusion of "peace".
I really don't see how I can not alter my own perception/reality by aid of my own chakras and Tsukuyomi since I still retain a portion of the Saiken's chakras and not mention some of the Kyuubi's, whatever I have left of it.
After breaking Bocchiere's control, I can tell you that I have neither of these anymore so don't worry about shouting OP this and that.

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 01, 2012, 12:54:55 AM »

Being a sage of the six paths does not even mean much, hell, you might barely be able to use a few techniques before running dry w/o any alterations of sorts.

Petra path? There are more than one way to counter that. Needless to say that ninjutsu is not the only thing you can use or that one could combine chakra with non chakra object to have said objects still pass through.

If you would have followed more accurately you'd notice I also mentioned that "the Kamui rinnegan being null" when Bocc said he at least has that now was merely me messing with Bocc.

As for you bringing up what Tobi stated he will do, that's a fairly good point. However, I don't think it's something meant to control their every action but rather placing them under a constant illusion/dream. You are trying to use a Tsukuyomi while claiming it to have almost(if not exactly that) the same abilities as Shisui's technique(the name escapes me for the moment).

Well as stated, the optimal solution would be waiting for the ruling of Zenaku given that he seems to be one of the few you both agree upon being eligible.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 01, 2012, 01:00:57 AM »

[quote

You stated so yourself Rares that I don't have claims for Rinnegan when I used it against Bocchiere because I haven't met the criteria stated in Yumei's wiki to awaken it so I assumed.
But I have the reborns when Bocchiere does not and he still claims Six Paths?
And you're okay with this? Rather bias of you for someone saying that this topic would show who really had the skills as a Role-player.

Most of you are familiar with Bocc's pirated six path rinnegan and the pros and cons. I stand somewhere between, I agree with most of the arguments situated on each side.

This has gotten more complaints than anything in the history of Shinobi Legends, be it Tobi intangibility, instantaneous replacements, magic clones, etc. It is more than clear that something like that should be dealt with, and when I say dealt with I mean treated in the same manner. At this point it doesn't matter who is right and who is not. If doton was protested in regards to by 99% of SL it was to be voided. I mean more than enough people pestered me about hot it should be illegitimate etc. for me to realize this is turning in to a grave issue of sorts.

The main purpose of this post was for me to make my standing point known.
1. Rares doesn't think Bocc should have it either, hence main point of thread
2. Lock this thread as it has sprung off from it's original purpose; it is now basically everyone comment about things Kamui and Bocc do
3. Trev is cool :cool:
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 01, 2012, 01:12:38 AM »

1. I don't have a problem on agreeing with you folks on this but like I said you can't really force someone to drop their claims but rather just ignore it.
2. I won't lock it until it becomes riddled with spam or Rares tells me too.
3. I see your point here but Freeza's brother is Cooler.  8)

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 01, 2012, 01:18:24 AM »

1. I don't have a problem on agreeing with you folks on this but like I said you can't really force someone to drop their claims but rather just ignore it.
2. I won't lock it until it becomes riddled with spam or Rares tells me too.
3. I see your point here but Freeza's brother is Cooler.  8)

1. I think Bocc is dropping it, said it somewhere in this thread.
2. The point of the thread was about Bocc's Rinnegan, but has turned into comments about Kamui V. Bocc which I considered spam, but you're mod so I guess you know best when it comes to this.
3. Curses foiled again! :cry:
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 19 queries.