Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Tools.  (Read 6164 times)

Trev

• View Profile
Re: Tools.
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2012, 06:10:23 PM »

That's why you got to stay informed! All the rp took place within the zones, even several fights occurred ( Sabumaru v. Solo) to void their claims now would be unfair. I don't believe the items should just start off in Kumo, as this is SL, so it doesn't have to and there are plenty of examples, such as summoning contracts, other filler items, etc. I could gather a full list if required, but it is extensive.

However, I do feel like you should be able to challenge for the items to make it fair. This would have to be a site rule that stands for all weapons, and challenges would be similar to biju fights. Any opinions on challenges for items?
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Zenaku

• Godaime Raikage
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2012, 06:23:28 PM »

The question comes into the fact that how would these be Rp'ed for when noone knows where they even came from? In essence the fact that Kumo didn't have a village on the board was capitalized on and you guys made up whatever. The treasures themselves aren't even being used. I'm simply pointing out facts here.
Zenaku is a Godaime Raikage
Title: Grand Raikage
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Born as Warlord of the Kaguya Ichizoku
Born as Child of Prophecy to the Toads of Myōbokuzan.
Born as Senji of the Forest
Born as Grand Master of the Uchiha Ichizoku
Orochimaru Kills: 234

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2012, 06:25:50 PM »

The way I saw it, you could challenge for any items you wanted already. The issue is getting your hands on who has the weapon you want and beating them for it.

Or, just fight them IC, take the weapon, and run like hell. xD

Anyways, I thought it had already been implemented, bust just in case, I vote that all items are challengeable.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2012, 06:39:48 PM »

Also a canon character has a majority of the items.
Even though we condemn the usage of canon characters in zone fights and role-play in general, the majority somehow ended up within NarutoUzumaki's grasp.
I mean I saw not too long ago that someone wanted to claim the Gold and Silvers brothers; even though they hold the Kyuubi's chakras and it wouldn't make that much sense since Zenaku is the current Jinchuuuriki.
Even then I assume that Zenaku told the guy he had to beat him first in order to claim such a power since the latter mailed me on how to beat Zenaku.  :roll:
I never fought him although I want to sometimes in the future with Enishi.  :oops:

Zenaku

• Godaime Raikage
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2012, 06:49:21 PM »

Also a canon character has a majority of the items.
Even though we condemn the usage of canon characters in zone fights and role-play in general, the majority somehow ended up within NarutoUzumaki's grasp.
I mean I saw not too long ago that someone wanted to claim the Gold and Silvers brothers; even though they hold the Kyuubi's chakras and it wouldn't make that much sense since Zenaku is the current Jinchuuuriki.
Even then I assume that Zenaku told the guy he had to beat him first in order to claim such a power since the latter mailed me on how to beat Zenaku.  :roll:
I never fought him although I want to sometimes in the future with Enishi.  :oops:

Isn't that touching? People asking good ol' Camel how to take down lil ol me. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy lol.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2012, 07:04:00 PM »

The question comes into the fact that how would these be Rp'ed for when noone knows where they even came from? In essence the fact that Kumo didn't have a village on the board was capitalized on and you guys made up whatever. The treasures themselves aren't even being used. I'm simply pointing out facts here.

Where they come from, depends on who rp gathering it. I believe Solo found the sword in a river bed, Naruto and Athos did some long rp in some ruins for three of the items. No different than how Rakudo got the scroll that contained how to use explosive clay, when Iwagakure wasn't around

It is a darn shame that the items aren't being used, which is why people should challenge for them to keep them alive. Though, most item holders say they don't have to accept a challenge. I don't see why any of them have it anyway, using the items would more then likely lead to their death.

Zenaku

• Godaime Raikage
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2012, 07:45:36 PM »

So you're telling me they just said "oh look, a sword from the sage of the six paths is lying here in the water? Let me take it" and that's it? smh

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2012, 07:59:56 PM »

No, I'm telling you some of the basic's of the rp event, that happened. It wasn't that simple either, as I recall and it was an actual rp event that wasn't done in just a few moments. I can't recall nor recite every single little thing that happened, for I was barely involved, so you'll have to excuse me. I still think that's better, than just every treasure appearing in Kumogakure.

As I recall and based upon this topic, you seem to want the treasures, well why don't you challenge them for it, like you did with me? Seems like the easy solution, rather than voiding people who have had these items since the debut of the manga?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 08:03:57 PM by Trev »

Zenaku

• Godaime Raikage
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2012, 08:15:57 PM »

You seem to keep overlooking how the RP was even done. They were introduced as treasures of Kumo. You didn't see anybody RP "just finding" the seven swords did you? Nope because it was already pointed out where they were. I could challenge for them but that's time i currently don't have as i have my hands in other things. I'm trying to get you to understand the point of simply doing a RP and calling it official without even going to any of the ones that would of had a say. For example, if they were supposedly introduced in Kumo i don't recall anybody coming to the village they were supposed to belong to. They didn't approach me nor any of the former Raikage. I'm not pushing the issue about their RP, i'm pushing how they did it.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2012, 08:29:13 PM »

What I'm pushing, is this is SL, not actual Naruto, therefore the treasure don't need to start off in Kumo. As for the seven swords, well I haven't been around long enough to know how they were found in SL. But, if this is true, then shouldn't Rakudo drop his explosive clay to Iwagakure? Or Bocc drop his Jinogu to the non-existent Takigakure? I'm merely stating my opinion off prior example in the SL community that haven't really been disputed. If you feel this strongly, perhaps take the issue up with the holders of each item. Some don't visit the forum, and I'm basically speaking for them right now. Tell them your issues and maybe they'll drop the claim. If not, then you'll have to get everyone else to void them. I'm just speaking for those not on the forum really, could care less about the items and who they belong to.

So now I understand where you're coming from, hopfully you understand me now.  :shock:

Madara

• Insanity is super sanity.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2012, 09:33:57 PM »

Kubikiribōchō, the demon sword, was born in Otogakure by my hands. The creation took place in the rice fields via rp, and I believe Taumaster saw the sword being made. Sometime after its creation, I gave the sword to Sound Suigetsu, a shinobi that Cmage fought and defeated. Mizukage Cmage took the sword as a spoil after the battle.

If Zenaku's all powerful like he is portrayed, then he should cease this conversation and take back what belongs to his village. 

« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 09:51:30 PM by Madara »
"What is truth?"

Zenaku

• Godaime Raikage
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2012, 09:52:50 PM »

Kubikiribōchō, the demon sword, was born in Otogakure by my hands. The creation took place in the rice fields via rp, and I believe Taumaster saw the sword being made. Sometime after its creation, I gave the sword to Sound Suigetsu, a shinobi that Cmage fought and defeated. Mizukage Cmage took the sword as a spoil after the battle.

If Zenaku's all powerful like he is portrayed, then he should cease this conversation and take back what belongs to his village.

See comment above.... Also it's not like they can be used by just anybody in the first place nor do i particularly need them all although i'll be going after the one i want.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 10:00:27 PM by Zenaku »

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2012, 10:36:40 PM »

Well this was done in legit RP Zenaku. Just like how we quested for the ice dragon spirit.

Oh yeah, just like how I got that 6 Path eye... Hey...

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2012, 10:52:18 PM »

no actually. lol. hey!

Well I rp'd with someone who had 6 resets for Rinnegan. But apparently since he had never rp'd before he missed the dead line, and can now never rp with the resets he has. Is the argument I've been hearing.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2012, 11:19:50 PM »

Let's not derail this topic.
Keep it on topic with the Tools of the Sage.
Because god forbid if I lock this before someone has their say, someone will start crying that I am abusing things.  :roll:
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 11:20:25 PM by Camel »
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 14 queries.