Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Are Kamui and Hide Really Dead?  (Read 4595 times)

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
Re: Are Kamui and Hide Really Dead?
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2012, 01:34:58 AM »

So what does this mean as far as game play goes, Kamui?

Does it mean Bocc treats the player zombies as npcs? Or if they have the chance to control their own actions, should they be used by the characters of those accounts RPing being zombies under Bocc's control?

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2012, 04:50:18 AM »

They are NPC's. Kamui gave me the NPC rights to his character after he failed at his first escape attempt and Hideisamu never expressed any interest in it. Kamui, before you call me a liar, you told Zen I had the NPC rights to your character and he told me, I have the PM. So if you are gonna start, start with Zen.

EDIT

No one seems to know Rusaku isn't me either. I just killed him and when the guy scammed the account onto someone without telling him the character was dead in rp I told him and he just went "Oh ok." and got a name change.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 05:03:54 AM by bocchiere »

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2012, 05:08:12 AM »

They are NPC's. Kamui gave me the NPC rights to his character after he failed at his first escape attempt and Hideisamu never expressed any interest in it. Kamui, before you call me a liar, you told Zen I had the NPC rights to your character and he told me, I have the PM. So if you are gonna start, start with Zen.

Actually I recall everything differently after the "taunting" and insults after you succeeded in killing me,  you went to such great lengths that anything or everything associated with Kamui was transferred to you which you are now the sole *living* owner of the Edo Tensei, even if you don't follow the rules in any particular area and just like to make things go your way, in order to further your own character's development.
The gist is what I am trying to say since I am the sole owner of the character and it is true that you hold just NPC-rights, nothing more then I am allowed if such an act should occur; to disrupt anything involved with the Edo Tensei or yourself, to take control of my *own* characters for once. 
But for now anything associated with Edo Tensei will always be and should be NPC, only until along the way we agree upon a set of rules as a community instead of through various individual(s).  :\

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2012, 05:17:43 AM »

I don't follow the rules because I do not acknowledge Pete as even a holder of the jutsu, no less someone who can make rules for it. As I said 6 zombies is the max I can use in battle at any given time. I don't bum rush people and I usually end up just having one go a turn anyway, unless there is more than one thing to respond too. I'm being perfectly fair with it is what I mean. It is Edo Tensei, it is supposed to be the most powerful jutsu.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2012, 09:25:41 AM »

IT is ridiculous.

Just listen to yourself.

"I don't acknowledge Pete s ever having held it..." and blah blah blah

"I void the rules..."

Well gee Bocc.  Right there it is in black and white. Do whatever you want and no one will ever have to bother about discussing anything ever again cause you will just decide today it don't apply to you and WE all should just like it and shut the hell up. After all, you have already proven several times in the past, it's not who is right that matters, it's just who trolls the longest and the loudest.

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2012, 05:37:11 PM »

So are Kamui and Hide really dead? If that's already been answered, then the main discussion has become Edo Tensei.

My guess is that whether Kamui can just take over his body or not is dependent on what sort of control he's under right now. If he's on automatic mode, then Bocc has to be defeated first (which at this rate it'll happen eventually in the battle in Konoha) before Kamui can regain control over himself.

IF they have their free will, as Tau seems to have, then Kamui should be capable of RPing his zombified self as is. The rules of Edo Tensei are tricky (debateable whether it's the most powerful jutsu or not...) becuase Bocc's voiding of one set of rules and his establishment of another is creatin' friction.

Imho, Bocc is doing fine with the way he's RPing the zombies, as he's neither using all of them at once or going over the limits of zoning as far as combat goes. The main question is, what mode are the zombies in: Tau clearly has free reign over himself, but all the others seem to be in auto mode. As a Leaf defender, it doesn't really matter as either way they're opponents, but as a RPer, it'd be nice to know, as there are always different versions of things that eventually appear custom-made. It'd be nice to have some guidlines on that whole "zombie" concept where it can be checked and seen.

Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2012, 06:39:27 PM »

Man ignoring Kay is fun, anyway, Eric, with the actual response. Yes they are really dead. Getting a little ahead of yourself though, aintcha? Winning or losing in Konoha isn't what we're discussing though. The only people with their personalities bound, Oro style, are Kamui and Hide, since they are captured enemies. Saejima, Tau, and everyone else are willing allies and are free to do what they please.

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2012, 10:31:05 PM »

Um the topic has already been answered. >___>
But to adjust on what Bocc has stated I think of it more like this.

Kamui(no offense) but I guess was insulted by Bocc which led to him 'deleting comments' and other crap. So If I were Kamui and Bocc had just pulled this stunt on me of course I would accept the ability to rp as an edo zombie only to set myself free from Bocc and be able to rp as Mr. Camel man again.

I don't have edo tensei but I sure would be pissed if I allowed someone to rp as their zombie just to try and break free and defect. Sure Kamui and Hidei could rp as their zombies but seeing as Kamui already tried to pull a stunt, Bocc has the bodies he can control or let the user control the body if he chooses.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2012, 11:43:38 PM »

Um the topic has already been answered. >___>
But to adjust on what Bocc has stated I think of it more like this.

Kamui(no offense) but I guess was insulted by Bocc which led to him 'deleting comments' and other crap. So If I were Kamui and Bocc had just pulled this stunt on me of course I would accept the ability to rp as an edo zombie only to set myself free from Bocc and be able to rp as Mr. Camel man again.

I don't have edo tensei but I sure would be pissed if I allowed someone to rp as their zombie just to try and break free and defect. Sure Kamui and Hidei could rp as their zombies but seeing as Kamui already tried to pull a stunt, Bocc has the bodies he can control or let the user control the body if he chooses.

I see what you are getting at but the thing is though I actually stopped deleted commentary a long time ago...because of false accusations on staff itself; which is getting pretty childish just like Bocchy's little feud with Kayenta.
I'll have to remind those however that Kayenta is *staff* and even though she is a gamemaster is doesn't give a right to speak to her like she isn't a staff member in general.
So mind the insults, please. ;D

My point is though why should I even follow Bocchiere's NPC rights when he doesn't even follow the guidelines of the Edo Tensei itself?
If I get bored enough and see that no progress is made in the village invasion, I will take action and control my *own* character but I will still be bounded by the rules of Edo Tensei if it is true what is said that Hidesamu and Kamui are the only ones with their personalities erased.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 11:45:02 PM by Camel »

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2012, 04:15:34 AM »

...Getting a little ahead of yourself though, aintcha...

Maybe I am jumping the gun, but the dice are rolling for all of us lol. I just hope I don't get snake eyes again...

All puns aside and such, I must have miscounted on how many zombies you have (that have been used since I joined the fight). Aside from Kamui, Hide, byakugan guy, and Tau, who else did you bring to bear?
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2012, 05:44:26 AM »

You can do what ever you want Kamui, you told me I had NPC rights to your character so I can control it till I feel like giving it back as far as I am concerned. Oh gee, I don't follow Edo Tensei's guidelines? Which ones? The ones you made up or the ones Führer Pete made up? Both were full of arbitrary restrictions and an equal amount of loopholes to get around them. I like the ones I made up best actually, since they involve human logic. You have Enishi, have fun with him. I don't know when "a long time ago" is for you, because I know you were deleting my comments even in the midst of our fight. You of course then posted the same kind of comments during my takeover of Iwa that I posted while you were in Oto, because yay being a mod. ANYWAY. My zombies right now are Kamui, Saejima, Desare, Rusaku, Hide and Tau. If someone would like guide lines for Edo Tensei to be written that ARE NOT the tyrannical ravings of a man who does not even rp then I would be happy to think of a mutually beneficial arrangement after they tell me what exactly is inappropriate about the way I am using the jutsu now. Other than "OMG INFINITE CHAKRA ISH OP!". Have a nice day.

EDIT

FYI, if people are wondering or making rash, baseless claims, Taumaster does count toward my 6 zombie limit even though he is his own account and such. I'll let him rp however he wants to if he ever wants to do other things but if he is in battle with me he counts toward that cap.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 05:49:11 AM by bocchiere »
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 1.102 seconds with 19 queries.