Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Standard RP based guideline for SL  (Read 17825 times)

Eric

• View Profile
Re: Standard RP based guideline for SL
« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2013, 12:49:43 AM »

So the discussion is done?
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 27, 2013, 12:51:19 AM »

Kg; One per character (If a KT is not chosen you may pick two Kg)

I have no problem with this but the issue I am going to address is what about users with Kgs and KT?

•KT; One per character (If a Kg is not chosen you may pick two KT)

Same as above.

•Hijitsu; One per character

Please clarify on this. Do you mean Hiden Techniques?

•Elemental affinities; Three allowed to be learned at different rp stages.(Genin, Jonin, Anbu) Only 2 can be mastered. All others are below par/average.

What about those that recently reset? Would this still apply?

•Choice between Taijutsu or Genjutsu.

So I can only choose one or the other?

•Choice between Fuinjutsu, Medical, or Juinjutsu. (Allowed one Kinjutsu also)

I don't see this being regulated since Kinjutsus are a nuisance.

Three signature ninjutsu that's available without handsigns.

I have no problem with this as it would cut down on one-handed "kata" users.

•Choice of being more proficient or great in chakra capacity, sensing chakra, or chakra control. (You cannot be a chakra sensor while having a huge chakra capacity)

Same as above.

•Bloodline limits like Rinnegan and sharingan only limit you to master one elemental affinity.

The Rinnegan still allows you to use the other elemental affinities.

•A note on implants: They are allowed. Only ONE per character. Also you CANNOT master an implant, they will be unpredictable and at times have sudden bursts.

I'm actually going by this with eye implants and any other genetic implants.

Shadow

• Shadow's alternate first account.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2013, 01:00:48 AM »

Kg; One per character (If a KT is not chosen you may pick two Kg)

I have no problem with this but the issue I am going to address is what about users with Kgs and KT?

•KT; One per character (If a Kg is not chosen you may pick two KT)

Same as above.

•Hijitsu; One per character

Please clarify on this. Do you mean Hiden Techniques?

•Elemental affinities; Three allowed to be learned at different rp stages.(Genin, Jonin, Anbu) Only 2 can be mastered. All others are below par/average.

What about those that recently reset? Would this still apply?

•Choice between Taijutsu or Genjutsu.

So I can only choose one or the other?

•Choice between Fuinjutsu, Medical, or Juinjutsu. (Allowed one Kinjutsu also)

I don't see this being regulated since Kinjutsus are a nuisance.

Three signature ninjutsu that's available without handsigns.

I have no problem with this as it would cut down on one-handed "kata" users.

•Choice of being more proficient or great in chakra capacity, sensing chakra, or chakra control. (You cannot be a chakra sensor while having a huge chakra capacity)

Same as above.

•Bloodline limits like Rinnegan and sharingan only limit you to master one elemental affinity.

The Rinnegan still allows you to use the other elemental affinities.

•A note on implants: They are allowed. Only ONE per character. Also you CANNOT master an implant, they will be unpredictable and at times have sudden bursts.

I'm actually going by this with eye implants and any other genetic implants.

----Users with Kgs and Kts can have ONE of each. No more. They'll have to pick which they want the most.

----Yes, hidden techs. Sorry for the mix up.

----No, if you've gone through a reset, you can claim 3.

----That's still being debated weather both or one can be used, however I'm probably going to say both can be used now. Why? No one can effectively use Gen anymore due to Uchiha.

----Yes they are, which I purposed only one.

----I wanted to 'cut' that ability out. >>;
Look at that smite number. Boy was I disliked a lot more back in the day.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 27, 2013, 01:04:14 AM »

Okay, it's still going. Well, I still have a question then from earlier, would you count clan secret techniques as Hiden or KG under these rules?
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

sploofmoof

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 27, 2013, 01:05:32 AM »

As well, what does sage mode count as?  It's not technically a KG either, just as the 8 gates are not truly a KG.

Shadow

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 27, 2013, 01:06:53 AM »

Okay, it's still going. Well, I still have a question then from earlier, would you count clan secret techniques as Hiden or KG under these rules?

Hidden. Like the Nara clan? That's counted as hidden/hijutsu. :P

Shadow

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 27, 2013, 01:07:40 AM »

As well, what does sage mode count as?  It's not technically a KG either, just as the 8 gates are not truly a KG.

Due to it increasing every aspect of your character I put it in the KG category.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 27, 2013, 01:11:51 AM »

Then would that refer to just one technique from the branch, or the whole branch? I'm pretty sure you mean the latter in that case. Either way, would that mean that those who use the secret technique in question partly through bloodline would be included in Hiden or KG?

For example, the Nervous Control technique of the Holrew, or the Jashin Curse Technique that directly requires the immortality factor to use effectively. Or the bug techniques of the Aburame?

sploofmoof

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 27, 2013, 01:13:02 AM »

Due to it increasing every aspect of your character I put it in the KG category.

Eeeeh, I'm not sure if I agree with that though.  Because when the Sharingan evolves into the Rinnegan in RP, those characters get those (technically two KG) wrapped into one bundle with a vast array of powers. Or are we seperating those into two different KG and if you want them both you use up both your KG slots on just those two?

Sage mode does make the aspects of your character stronger as well, but it's overall power is on par with (if not a bit weaker) than Rinnegans abilities. 

A sharingan user can still claim: Sharingan/Rinnegan/Mokuton with these rules. Whereas if you have sage mode you only get.

Sharingan/sage mode.  And no elemental nature.  If I'm wrong about what we're saying with the Sharingan though, please correct me.  The whole Sharingan evolution presents a problem of sorts here.

Shadow

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 27, 2013, 01:16:26 AM »

Then would that refer to just one technique from the branch, or the whole branch? I'm pretty sure you mean the latter in that case. Either way, would that mean that those who use the secret technique in question partly through bloodline would be included in Hiden or KG?

For example, the Nervous Control technique of the Holrew, or the Jashin Curse Technique that directly requires the immortality factor to use effectively. Or the bug techniques of the Aburame?

Nara, Inuzuka, bugs. All of those are counted as Hidden. You can use ALL techs in that clan. However only one can be claimed by you.

Shadow

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 27, 2013, 01:19:26 AM »

Eeeeh, I'm not sure if I agree with that though.  Because when the Sharingan evolves into the Rinnegan in RP, those characters get those (technically two KG) wrapped into one bundle with a vast array of powers. Or are we seperating those into two different KG and if you want them both you use up both your KG slots on just those two?

Sage mode does make the aspects of your character stronger as well, but it's overall power is on par with (if not a bit weaker) than Rinnegans abilities. 

A sharingan user can still claim: Sharingan/Rinnegan/Mokuton with these rules. Whereas if you have sage mode you only get.

Sharingan/sage mode.  And no elemental nature.  If I'm wrong about what we're saying with the Sharingan though, please correct me.  The whole Sharingan evolution presents a problem of sorts here.

Sharingan/Rinnegan are SEPARATE in this case. Meaning that would count as two KG and then you can implant Senju.

With Sage mode being a Kg you can do; Sage, Uchiha, Rinnegan if you want.

I'm not following the in-game rules where you can't have both Kaguya and lee or vice versa.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 27, 2013, 01:20:36 AM »

And regarding jashinism?

Kinjutsu sort of go into secret techniques don't they (Earth Grudge Fear, hiraishin, that super genjutsu from the anime that the Kurama Clan had, reaper seal, etc.)

Shadow

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 27, 2013, 01:23:05 AM »

And regarding jashinism?

Kinjutsu sort of go into secret techniques don't they (Earth Grudge Fear, hiraishin, that super genjutsu from the anime that the Kurama Clan had, reaper seal, etc.)

Jashin is a hidden in this case.

The JUTSUS are kinjutsu.

Anything that is clan related, inu, nara, in this case; Jashin. Is hidden.

All forbidden or secret techs are kinjutsu.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Special:BrowseData/Jutsu?Jutsu_classification=Kinjutsu

Edo = Kin
Hirashin = Kin
Jashin = Hidden
Jingou = Kin

Jashin is more of a 'clan' area tech more than a jutsu.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 01:24:30 AM by Otokage ♪ Shadow »

sploofmoof

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 27, 2013, 01:25:28 AM »

Sharingan/Rinnegan are SEPARATE in this case. Meaning that would count as two KG and then you can implant Senju.

I'm not following the in-game rules where you can't have both Kaguya and lee or vice versa.

Ah! I shudder at the thought of someone with sage mode AND Rinnegan.  That sounds exactly like the opposite of what we're trying to accomplish here.  That's just a new kind of overpowered we don't really want to see, Pain already destroyed all of Konoha WITHOUT sage mode, I don't want to see where anyone's mind wanders with this combination.

Shadow

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 27, 2013, 01:27:23 AM »

Ah! I shudder at the thought of someone with sage mode AND Rinnegan.  That sounds exactly like the opposite of what we're trying to accomplish here.  That's just a new kind of overpowered we don't really want to see, Pain already destroyed all of Konoha WITHOUT sage mode, I don't want to see where anyone's mind wanders with this combination.

Let me re-word that you can use BOTH Lee and Kaguya ONLY. I'm not counting lee as a KG.

All the others are still as-is. Sorry about that.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 19 queries.