Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: An idea  (Read 4047 times)

Morgoth Bauglir

• Am i the only whom will kill for fried chicken -_-
    • View Profile
An idea
« on: September 15, 2013, 02:00:27 AM »

Just throwing this out there since it hasn't been done, atleast i don't think it has. Still I think it would still be kick ass idea. Ya ready? It would be a awesome idea if some created a fanfic naruto story(On fanfiction.net or anywhere thats accessible)based on the characters from SL..Us.

Just throwing it out there though.

Eric

• View Profile
Re: An idea
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2013, 02:08:31 AM »

Where would we start? Start with the first Kages, the infancy of the site, or even farther back to before SL itself went under a different form...
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Morgoth Bauglir

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2013, 02:18:11 AM »

Where would we start? Start with the first Kages, the infancy of the site, or even farther back to before SL itself went under a different form...

We could just make a random scenario sort of like a movie....All we need is someone to write it and have a few characters to star in it....Myself included.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2013, 02:40:12 AM »

In theory, I have the writing capacity to do such a thing.

In practice, I'm not sure if I really could make a story of that nature. RP in itself is a story, and making a 'movie' sort of scenario with just myself in control of it would feel sort of strange. Not to mention the time it would take to finish this story in its entirety.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Morgoth Bauglir

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2013, 02:57:24 AM »

In theory, I have the writing capacity to do such a thing.

In practice, I'm not sure if I really could make a story of that nature. RP in itself is a story, and making a 'movie' sort of scenario with just myself in control of it would feel sort of strange. Not to mention the time it would take to finish this story in its entirety.

Maybe Everyone who wants to be in it pitch an idea to you.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2013, 03:07:28 AM »

I think it would be easier to determine who would authorize me to use their character in the first place.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2013, 05:45:07 AM »

This certainly sounds like a thing. Don't know if anyone would be interested, I suppose we will find out.

Morgoth Bauglir

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2013, 05:56:33 AM »

This certainly sounds like a thing. Don't know if anyone would be interested, I suppose we will find out.

I'm interested...

I think it would be easier to determine who would authorize me to use their character in the first place.

We could have some Pm you on who wants to be in the fanfic.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2013, 02:26:37 AM »

So, since it would be near impossible to go over all of SL history... For a SL-based sort of fanfiction, the idea would be to have a sort of 'restart', where the characters are newly introduced and each have their own role.

The canon doesn't even have to be entirely followed. The first SL fanfic would have to set the stage for others, and yes, we should (must imo) do it here on this forum. It is SL after all.

The difference between constructing an individual story and a group project is all about time. Imo, it's a little faster solo, but a fanfic of this nature would be impossible to do solo without stepping on some RP chars.

So, a few general baseline things would have to be set, such as the general setting and all. If we want to create a unified but grouped project, it would be fine to start somewhere backwards, rather than forwards, of the current plot, making our own plot perhaps spin a different tale.

Just imagine how different SL RP  would have been if we had known all that we know now at the very beginning. If nothing else, I volunteer to be among one of the first groups. We can make a thread in the VIllage Square section once we gather enough folks.

The most likely thing that we would need to do is settle on a, well, setting. Time, maybe even general place. Are we in the same country, roaming clans? Making our own stories that intertwine here and there? So many questions, so many ideas that could be introduced. Input is appreciated.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2013, 04:34:15 PM »

Would perhaps be willing to throw Uetto into this if the rp is done here on the forum.

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2013, 12:47:17 AM »

Needs a sprinkle of Sabu, and some booze.
Could be great for people who want to tie up loose ends for their characters, living or dead.

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Rinn

• Sharingan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2013, 03:38:20 AM »

Hoshimi approves & endorses this (Y) Great idea!

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2013, 07:11:08 PM »

I'll start composing a book or the story of Uetto/Kirk soon. It may take me a few months to complete it.  I'll hopefully have the introduction done by the next weekend and then I'll start on the chapters.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2013, 04:18:12 PM »

We could just make a random scenario sort of like a movie....All we need is someone to write it and have a few characters to star in it....Myself included.

Who are you? Curiosity nudged me.

So all it is is separate intros are first?

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2013, 09:33:28 PM »

It'll be like, a storytelling that was never told. Like, how Kay got her many costumes in her dresser drawer, or how Jestar was conceived, or maybe how Bocc tasted first blood, or when Rares finally started screwing over dragons (a pun on his character's abilities) or maybe when Cmage started whacking people with swords, or when Zenaku decided he was going to start shopping for Biju all around the world.

Stories that couldn't be told, maybe because of the nature of them, or maybe because of the very secrecy of them all! Or just time constraints. >.> All could be revealed in an array of chapters designed by the players themselves! Each chapter a section of the story for each, with the POV switching every chapter!
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 14 queries.