Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Just a body count  (Read 4218 times)

UettoSenju

• View Profile
Re: Just a body count
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2014, 04:14:01 AM »

You know, the high-reset/many-hidden-techniques crowd aren't the only people that are OP in what they claim. There's also the other faction/crowd that claims to be some sort of super-special-otherworldly powerful being from another world/dimension/etc. that happen to be the fastest person in the world, with their lightning-quick reflexes and movements with their reverse-blade katana hidden within their apparent Akatsuki cloak. Not to mention, that they have enormous amounts of ominisouly-evil chakra that would even make a Tailed Beast tremble before them. Their mastery of all chakra natures in existence and creation of anything you can imagine from their mastery of Yin, Yang and Yin-Yang Releases. You won't be able to even do anything but blink in the time that they can easily destroy you.

All the while being an acad.

EDIT: And also being apparently gay, bi, lesbian, everything, nothing, uncategorized, etc. since apparently it matters now to all these new kids that think this is a dating site.

But overall, really. We've had this topic already and pointed out that it would be too much of a debuff for everyone. Isn't part of the point of having fun in SL mean that you have the possibility of getting four different KG? Or even subbing out some resets for custom KG and other stuff?

Once again I don't understand why you can't understand I'm not saying that everyone needs to do this. I was asking if any out there would like to do so and rp away from the general means of things.

It seems to me that you all want to blast what I and a few others may think will be fun for trying to say that we are pushing it on you, when truly we are just trying to mind our own. Yet you are quick to tell us that we can't do this and should do what you all want. If I am not mistaken SL gives us freedom to rp as we wish, correct? Therefor if a few of us want to create some characters that follow a certain guideline then why can we not? Why should you have the freedom to claim as much as you possibly can but we not have the freedom to limit ourselves?

ONCE MORE: THIS IS NOT A RULE THAT I AM TRYING TO GET PASSED UPON YOU. THIS IS SIMPLY TO SEE IF ANY WOULD LIKE TO FORM A CLAN WITH ME WERE WE RP IN THIS CLAN WITH LIMITED SKILLED CHARACTERS.

You all are so gun shy of new rules being placed upon you that you try to rob others of their freedom to rp as they wish.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2014, 04:27:18 AM »

If enough people do contact me. Like 10-15 about wishing to do this then I'll form the clan other then that I will probably go ahead and start on my forum then.

I had one half way created and lost it when I had to reboot my laptop.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2014, 04:30:04 AM »

No we're not Kirk, I understand at least. What I see happening is there will be people who want to rp like that and if there's someone they don't like they can just tell them "I rp by different rules so Im not going to rp with you." Same the other way around, "Oh you want me to give my characters stats and chakra points and stuff? Go back to your clan then, we don't rp like that here." You know what I mean? Does that not sound like SL to you?

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2014, 04:36:59 AM »

No we're not Kirk, I understand at least. What I see happening is there will be people who want to rp like that and if there's someone they don't like they can just tell them "I rp by different rules so Im not going to rp with you." Same the other way around, "Oh you want me to give my characters stats and chakra points and stuff? Go back to your clan then, we don't rp like that here." You know what I mean? Does that not sound like SL to you?

Is SL not already divided? Really do people not already void people. Hell Bocc I know plenty that openly say they want rp with you because they either don't like you personally or think your character is to meh.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2014, 04:47:14 AM »

Is SL not already divided? Really do people not already void people. Hell Bocc I know plenty that openly say they want rp with you because they either don't like you personally or think your character is to meh.

And they don't have to. But there isn't a Bocch Clan and an Anti-Bocch Clan. If it's not official now I don't see the point in drawing team lines so people can officially box themselves off from others.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2014, 04:55:02 AM »

And they don't have to. But there isn't a Bocch Clan and an Anti-Bocch Clan. If it's not official now I don't see the point in drawing team lines so people can officially box themselves off from others.

Did you ever think that there are those who don't rp anymore because they don't like the current set up that would enjoy to rp at this site once again in a clan of this sort? Stop being selfish. If people want to rp a certain way then damn it they can simple as that.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2014, 05:13:38 AM »

Did you ever think that there are those who don't rp anymore because they don't like the current set up that would enjoy to rp at this site once again in a clan of this sort? Stop being selfish. If people want to rp a certain way then damn it they can simple as that.

We know that there are those who do not RP anymore becuase they do not like the current setup. That is their choice. It is also their choice to join a clan or set of clans that go by their own rules.

No one here is able to stop this if it goes down, because its a privilege for all of us to RP as we so choose on this site, as long as it does not break any rules. No one is trying to outright persecute the cause, or at least not that I have seen.

What some of us are doing is trying to dissuade the concept that doing this will not alter the status quo. If/when it catches on, then it will alter the status quo, whether you force it to or not. You may not personally force it down folk's throats, but every group has their extremist(s).

Even if there are none who try to literally force it, there is only so much space. Two separate communities cannot co-exist on SL without clashing at some point. With little doubt, one side is going to win at some point.

It may take weeks, months, years even if we're still around, but eventually, one will become "mainstream" and the other "sidestream".

I may even join this myself, but I do not want the impression given that this group will not change anything, for better or for worse. The two are literally incompatible to RP zone with each other at the same time in the same space.

Just tell it like it is. You want a group where people can RP a certain way, in the hopes that it not only revives the vitality of SL RP, but also brings this ideal as the main ideal (not necessarily the only ideal) of the realm through the diffusion of a majority.

I jokingly refer to it as the New World Order Scheme.  8)
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2014, 05:20:41 AM »

We know that there are those who do not RP anymore becuase they do not like the current setup. That is their choice. It is also their choice to join a clan or set of clans that go by their own rules.

No one here is able to stop this if it goes down, because its a privilege for all of us to RP as we so choose on this site, as long as it does not break any rules. No one is trying to outright persecute the cause, or at least not that I have seen.

What some of us are doing is trying to dissuade the concept that doing this will not alter the status quo. If/when it catches on, then it will alter the status quo, whether you force it to or not. You may not personally force it down folk's throats, but every group has their extremist(s).

Even if there are none who try to literally force it, there is only so much space. Two separate communities cannot co-exist on SL without clashing at some point. With little doubt, one side is going to win at some point.

It may take weeks, months, years even if we're still around, but eventually, one will become "mainstream" and the other "sidestream".

I may even join this myself, but I do not want the impression given that this group will not change anything, for better or for worse. The two are literally incompatible to RP zone with each other at the same time in the same space.

Just tell it like it is. You want a group where people can RP a certain way, in the hopes that it not only revives the vitality of SL RP, but also brings this ideal as the main ideal (not necessarily the only ideal) of the realm through the diffusion of a majority.

I jokingly refer to it as the New World Order Scheme.  8)

Truthfully though I'm not trying to change the mainstream rp style. Like I told you in pm Eric, Uetto will still stay in the main stream rp I am just going to create an alt for this clan if it is done.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2014, 09:43:36 PM »

JUST A BODY COUNT...

count me out. I was part of SLS once. That was enough. No one will ever make the rules as I want them. So...I think we should just do as we want and get down to RP.

The problem with trying to design things differently than they currently are is...change.

If you want to play with certain rules, you have to state them before the game ply begins. After game play begins is much too late.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 15 queries.