Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Jashinism  (Read 12493 times)

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
Jashinism
« on: May 09, 2014, 09:18:34 PM »

Welp. It came to this and I need a more unbiased opinion when it comes to Jashinism in general.
Why? Well...Bocchiere wants to one-shot off my character with this technique but without providing a ritual circle made of fresh blood; instead he is recycling an old circle that has coagulated and dried blood.

Bocchiere says blood is blood and it doesn't matter what the circle comprises of.
However from information I've seen in clips of the anime and manga chapters that I included below, Hidan uses fresh blood to draw his circles and even prays to Jashin before asking for a kill; even asking for forgiveness if he doesn't kill that day.

During the fight with Chiriku
During the fight with Asuma
Manga Chapter 323
Manga Chapter 323
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 08:08:23 AM by Camel »

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Re: Jashinism
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2014, 09:30:34 PM »

He certainly does draw the circle in fresh blood each time. Because symbols of Jashin drawn in blood are not naturally occurring phenomena, so it's pretty unlikely one is already going to be there when he decides to use his jutsu.

"He then draws Jashin's symbol on the ground in blood and stands in the centre. This serves as the link between him and his victim."

"If Hidan is forced to step out of the circle, the link is broken and the victim is set free, but all Hidan has to do is to step back into the circle to reactivate the link."

We already know you can re-enter a circle and the jutsu will become active again.

This isn't even an argument. Kamui just doesn't want to die. Nothing suggests that the circle has to be freshly drawn every time you use the jutsu. He also has had 10 fingers every time he used the Curse Jutsu. So I suggest that all you really need to use the jutsu is 10 fingers. That is obviously a requirment as Hidan made sure to have 10 fingers every time he used the technique. Just look at all the links Kamui provided. 10 fingers in
Every.
Single.
One...
Woah

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2014, 09:35:47 PM »

My unbiased opinion;

What does it matter how old the blood is? Scientists have dna from animals 24343 years ago. Weather fossilized or not. It takes years to become fossilized and the dna stayed in tack. Your blood is dry, yes, but in a sense of dna which I assume is more likely the link is still there. That is still you.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2014, 09:41:41 PM »

My unbiased opinion;

What does it matter how old the blood is? Scientists have dna from animals 24343 years ago. Weather fossilized or not. It takes years to become fossilized and the dna stayed in tack. Your blood is dry, yes, but in a sense of dna which I assume is more likely the link is still there. That is still you.

It doesn't even matter whose blood the circle is formed out of. The circle can be anyone's blood, just has to be there.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2014, 09:46:57 PM »

My unbiased opinion;

It doesn't even matter whose blood the circle is formed out of. The circle can be anyone's blood, just has to be there.

Then why did he go through the trouble of using others? He couldve used his then
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2014, 09:49:03 PM »

My unbiased opinion;

Then why did he go through the trouble of using others? He couldve used his then

Stay with me Ben. He needs to DRINK the other persons blood. The CIRCLE OF BLOOD just needs to be blood. Hidan used his own when he fought Asuma. 

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2014, 09:49:52 PM »

My unbiased opinion;

Stay with me Ben. He needs to DRINK the other persons blood. The CIRCLE OF BLOOD just needs to be blood. Hidan used his own when he fought Asuma.

Then it's a question of if the blood is useable.

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2014, 09:50:23 PM »

My unbiased opinion;

Actually if the blood is really old in a sense, coagulation will occur and the circle would be rendered useless since the blood can flake off and render it an incomplete circle.

[Del] > [05/08 07:31pm] <暁> 真 Bocchiere continues his series of kata, watching the events outside the hideout through the eyes of his bird. Veins in the statues body begin to glow a bright orange and it begins to move. It is already on its knees so it leans forward, placing its -
[Del] > [05/08 07:37pm] <暁> 真 Bocchiere - fist on the floor on each side of the dais, resting on its knuckles like an ape. Bocch claps his hands together, finishing the string of kata, and speaks to the statue, "Avatar! I require the blood of a man once killed that I offered to you.-
[Del] > [05/08 07:42pm] <暁> 真 Bocchiere - He walks the earth once more and dares to trespass upon me. Allow me to have a drop of his essence and I will righteously smite him once more! Give me his blood, so I can kill Uchiha Kamui!" The statue slowly moves its head, to look down at-
[Del] > [05/08 07:54pm] <暁> 真 Bocchiere - Bocchiere and speaks one word, its voice sounding like grinding stone, "Granted.". The statue moves it's right arm and brings its hand over Bocchiere, the palm facing down toward him. It points its index finger down at the Jashinist and -
[Del] > [05/08 07:56pm] <暁> 真 Bocchiere - a minutiae of blood wells up on the tip of its finger before dripping down onto Bocchiere. The Jashinist opens his mouth and catches the drop on his tongue, swallowing it, and when he does his skin immediately begins to change. His -
[Del] > [05/08 08:00pm] <暁> 真 Bocchiere - entire body turns pitch black and white markings symbolizing a skeleton would appear over the blackness. The dais where he stands is actually where Kamui once died, and the marking of Jashin on it is stained with the Otokage's, among others, -
[Del] > [05/08 08:11pm] <暁> 真 Bocchiere - blood, thus the ritual is complete. "Jujutsu: Shiji Hyōketsu. Sorry Kamui, this time we don't get to play. I'm a busy man." Bocchiere grabs his own head with both hands, one around the jaw and one around the top, and violently twists -
[Del] > [05/08 08:15pm] <暁> 真 Bocchiere - it to one side. A loud cracking could be heard as vertebrae in his neck snapped, the same sound that would be projected from Kamui's neck, and his spinal cord becomes completely severed. Bocch would crumple to the ground, paralyzed from the -
[Del] > [05/08 08:18pm] <暁> 真 Bocchiere - neck down. All damage would be reflected on his victim, and due to the complete severing of the spinal cords their hearts would stop beating, lungs would stop breathing, and so on. The damage, quantitatively, was not very large, so Bocch's -
[Del] > [05/08 08:22pm] <暁> 真 Bocchiere - Edo Tensei body would quickly reconnect the spinal cord, and repair the shattered vertebrae. However his Curse Blood Technique reflects only damage, not repairs, so Kamui would not be so lucky. By all rights, since the Otokage had no way to -
[Del] > [05/08 08:25pm] <暁> 真 Bocchiere - know this attack was coming, he should find himself dropping to the ground, dead, no differently than if Bocch had walked up to him and snapped his neck with his own hands. Maybe I'll incinerate him and let Hazama bury him next to Trev, is -
[Del] > [05/08 08:26pm] <暁> 真 Bocchiere -what Bocch thinks after moving himself into a seated position and then standing back up.

Look at the highlighted portion of his posts.

Quote from: Bocchiere
This isn't even an argument. Kamui just doesn't want to die. Nothing suggests that the circle has to be freshly drawn every time you use the jutsu.

Errr...Bocchiere, like I said before illogical reasoning.
I even provided proof where Hidan draws the circle in fresh blood and you denied it.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2014, 09:52:24 PM »

My unbiased opinion;

Actually if the blood is really old in a sense, coagulation will occur and the circle would be rendered useless since the blood can flake off and render it an incomplete circle.

[Del] > [05/08 07:31pm] <暁> 真 Bocchiere continues his series of kata, watching the events outside the hideout through the eyes of his bird. Veins in the statues body begin to glow a bright orange and it begins to move. It is already on its knees so it leans forward, placing its -
[Del] > [05/08 07:37pm] <暁> 真 Bocchiere - fist on the floor on each side of the dais, resting on its knuckles like an ape. Bocch claps his hands together, finishing the string of kata, and speaks to the statue, "Avatar! I require the blood of a man once killed that I offered to you.-
[Del] > [05/08 07:42pm] <暁> 真 Bocchiere - He walks the earth once more and dares to trespass upon me. Allow me to have a drop of his essence and I will righteously smite him once more! Give me his blood, so I can kill Uchiha Kamui!" The statue slowly moves its head, to look down at-
[Del] > [05/08 07:54pm] <暁> 真 Bocchiere - Bocchiere and speaks one word, its voice sounding like grinding stone, "Granted.". The statue moves it's right arm and brings its hand over Bocchiere, the palm facing down toward him. It points its index finger down at the Jashinist and -
[Del] > [05/08 07:56pm] <暁> 真 Bocchiere - a minutiae of blood wells up on the tip of its finger before dripping down onto Bocchiere. The Jashinist opens his mouth and catches the drop on his tongue, swallowing it, and when he does his skin immediately begins to change. His -
[Del] > [05/08 08:00pm] <暁> 真 Bocchiere - entire body turns pitch black and white markings symbolizing a skeleton would appear over the blackness. The dais where he stands is actually where Kamui once died, and the marking of Jashin on it is stained with the Otokage's, among others, -
[Del] > [05/08 08:11pm] <暁> 真 Bocchiere - blood, thus the ritual is complete. "Jujutsu: Shiji Hyōketsu. Sorry Kamui, this time we don't get to play. I'm a busy man." Bocchiere grabs his own head with both hands, one around the jaw and one around the top, and violently twists -
[Del] > [05/08 08:15pm] <暁> 真 Bocchiere - it to one side. A loud cracking could be heard as vertebrae in his neck snapped, the same sound that would be projected from Kamui's neck, and his spinal cord becomes completely severed. Bocch would crumple to the ground, paralyzed from the -
[Del] > [05/08 08:18pm] <暁> 真 Bocchiere - neck down. All damage would be reflected on his victim, and due to the complete severing of the spinal cords their hearts would stop beating, lungs would stop breathing, and so on. The damage, quantitatively, was not very large, so Bocch's -
[Del] > [05/08 08:22pm] <暁> 真 Bocchiere - Edo Tensei body would quickly reconnect the spinal cord, and repair the shattered vertebrae. However his Curse Blood Technique reflects only damage, not repairs, so Kamui would not be so lucky. By all rights, since the Otokage had no way to -
[Del] > [05/08 08:25pm] <暁> 真 Bocchiere - know this attack was coming, he should find himself dropping to the ground, dead, no differently than if Bocch had walked up to him and snapped his neck with his own hands. Maybe I'll incinerate him and let Hazama bury him next to Trev, is -
[Del] > [05/08 08:26pm] <暁> 真 Bocchiere -what Bocch thinks after moving himself into a seated position and then standing back up.

Look at the highlighted portion of his posts.

This isn't even an argument. Kamui just doesn't want to die. Nothing suggests that the circle has to be freshly drawn every time you use the jutsu.

He did just say the circle can be anyones blood. >>
Errr...Bocchiere, like I said before illogical reasoning.
I even provided proof where Hidan draws the circle in fresh blood and you denied it.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2014, 10:01:03 PM »

Well I already said that the jutsu would work due to the old blood circle, so clearly it is complete. Probably because I've left it completely undisturbed.

Kamui doesn't know what evidence is if he thinks that proves the circle must be drawn in freshly spilled blood each time. I know he doesn't know because I tried to provide the term circumstantial evidence to him and he shrugged off.

As I already said there is as much evidence backing that 10 fingers are a requirement for the Curse Jutsu as making the circle from fresh blood each time.

I am also now arguing that only Caucasian people can use the Curse Jutsu. Just look at those links Kamui gave. Hidan is white in every single one of them, before he uses the Curse Jutsu. So it must be impossible for people of African skin tone to use it, right? Just because it is completely baseless doesn't mean I'm wrong.

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2014, 10:09:27 PM »

I feel like looking at the idea of the technique itself, and where it came from.
Would Jashin really give a crap if his symbol was old or new? I believe a death god would just want death in his name, his name being represented by the technique user and the symbol.

What if the medium was sap, and Jashin was a god of cutting down trees? That'd be funny.
No point to make there, just want to see a Jashin of Trees.

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2014, 10:10:39 PM »

Quote from: Bocchire
Well I already said that the jutsu would work due to the old blood circle, so clearly it is complete. Probably because I've left it completely undisturbed.

Kamui doesn't know what evidence is if he thinks that proves the circle must be drawn in freshly spilled blood each time. I know he doesn't know because I tried to provide the term circumstantial evidence to him and he shrugged off.

Welp. I did say blood has a limited lifespan and you shrugged that off.
Don't you mean testimonial evidence? That's basically what I am providing.
Circumstantial evidence would actually mean that with the links and proof I provided, that I connected you to this error in your posts and you're actually agreeing to it?

I am also now arguing that only Caucasian people can use the Curse Jutsu. Just look at those links Kamui gave. Hidan is white in every single one of them, before he uses the Curse Jutsu. So it must be impossible for people of African skin tone to use it, right? Just because it is completely baseless doesn't mean I'm wrong.

Tone it down, Robert. Let's not bring race into this.  :roll:
Illogical fallacies at work here.

Ratatosk

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2014, 10:16:48 PM »

My two cents on this.

That ritual circle symbol  from the examples shown look 'complete' as there is no breaks in the circle. So depending how long that old ritual circle was there, part of it could of been washed away or distorted  by the natural elements which I am sure making that circle unusable which is also I point out why it was done in fresh blood so that ritual circle symbol could be 'complete'

Although this is all speculation on my part from observing the examples

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2014, 10:21:44 PM »

Da, da, da, dum!

I don't really see a point in this argument o.o

I mean, that's like arguing about if you can use old blood for Edo Tensei O.o Or whatever....

As Bocch stated, so long as the circle is intact, the person can step back into it and the link is made again.... I don't really see how it's arguable... Sincerely.

I'm sure that if ANY of his fights happened in the same exact area before smart Konoha nin cleaned up the seal, then he would've been able to stand right back into the same seal and use it.

You argue that old blood can't be used because Hidan creates a fresh circle of blood each time he uses it. Okay, and I want to argue that nothing ANYWHERE says that it can't be old blood.

The links provided show Hidan using his blood, yes. But I could also rip your arm off and while you bleed out and make a seal out of YOUR blood.

I could also make a Jashin seal three months in advance and so long as no one messes with it, I can drink your blood and step into it. o.o

I mean, Kamui, even if you do somehow manage to win this argument... What's going to change? xD Bocch'll just make a new circle and then do the same thing o.o;
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2014, 10:27:43 PM »

My two cents on this.

That ritual circle symbol  from the examples shown look 'complete' as there is no breaks in the circle. So depending how long that old ritual circle was there, part of it could of been washed away or distorted  by the natural elements which I am sure making that circle unusable which is also I point out why it was done in fresh blood so that ritual circle symbol could be 'complete'

Although this is all speculation on my part from observing the examples

The circle I am using is indoors and has been completely undisturbed.

I'm not completely dense, I am aware Kamui is just trying to get me to rage so he can ban me. It's not gonna work though. I have a complete circle of old blood, could the blood be chipped to break the circle? Sure, but it wasn't. It's not like anyone tried to sabotage it.

Ok though, not race, you have to have your hair slicked back like Hidan to do the jutsu.

Again, to recap, My Circle: Complete, unbroken, circle of dried blood due to it been contained in an undisturbed chamber.

Hazama is also correct, if Kamui were to win this I would just have to repost and I'd make a circle by unsealing more of his blood.

Of course Hidan has to draw a circle each time, because, what else would he do? Pull an old circle out of his pocket and slap it down on the ground?

Kamui is using completely circumstantial evidence. "There's a murdered person in this house. I saw Steve go into that house. Steve must be the murder." No, that doesn't prove anything.

"Hidan draws a circle with his blood each time he does the jutsu, there for it must be a circle of fresh blood to work." Again, no, there is nothing to suggest it has to be a fresh circle. How else does one create a circle of blood if not by spilling blood on the ground? That's literally the only option you have to create one so of course that is what he does.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 20 queries.