Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Dual Kyuubi?  (Read 2982 times)

Eric

• View Profile
Dual Kyuubi?
« on: October 30, 2014, 02:39:57 AM »

Okay, so presuming that this, two 9-tails thing is going to be... well, you know, a thing (which I object to on precedence, but for the sake of argument) how exactly is this going to work?

Are they going to have their own separate challenges? Do we just split up the chakra of the beast so that the continuum is not broken (and not set the pins up for further fracturing due to disgruntlements and disagreements)?

Or are we just going to say "screw it" and watch crap hit the fan with this? Or are we going to just call bs on the proposition altogether and try to come up with a different way to end that dispute? Like, maybe life continues as if nothing ever happened sort of deal?
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Rusaku

• View Profile
Re: Dual Kyuubi?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 02:48:37 AM »

I was trying to make this not happen as shown in the multiple posts about trying to come to an ultimatum. Though it was utterly denied. I think having the chakra split would make it easier seeing as that is already canon. Separate challenger lists for the yin and yang halves, and the original two owners cannot compete with one another for them seeing as they RP with the other dead. Once the beasts change hosts I see no reason they can’t be brought back together as to stop this from being a thing. 
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2014, 02:49:11 AM »

No to this. You start this and the you mine as well throw the whole community away. Rp won't work if some people see Bocc as having it, and other as Hazama.

We either solve the last issue or just say screw the whole system. I don't care if Eikan or Bocc thinks they're right and wants to void each other. The community will have to decide who is right, and who is the wrong. The loser can do whatever the heck they want in rp, but this at least preserves the main continuity.

So no, we solve the last forum issue. Whether it be by vote, one judge, or whatever. We need to solve it
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2014, 02:51:33 AM »

No to this. You start this and the you mine as well throw the whole community away. Rp won't work if some people see Bocc as having it, and other as Hazama.

We either solve the last issue or just say screw the whole system. I don't care if Eikan or Bocc thinks they're right and wants to void each other. The community will have to decide who is right, and who is the wrong. The loser can do whatever the heck they want in rp, but this at least preserves the main continuity.

So no, we solve the last forum issue. Whether it be by vote, one judge, or whatever. We need to solve it

For the like 3rd or 4th time now. Lets vote on it. I agree that the community had the deciding factor as neither of us can come to an agreement. Trev seems to be the only other person who understands a vote in necessary, or something along those lines.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2014, 02:56:03 AM »

I don't know why the argument is still going. bocc has some people that support him, and so do you. You both think you're right and aren't going to back down no matter what the opposing argument is.

No more arguing, it's either let the community vote (Which seems like what we should do, since it was brought to the forum) Or, you and Bocc agree on a mutual judge and whatever they say is what happens.

This isn't rocket science, it's no different than any other biju argument or zone argument in general. You either bring it to the forum for multiple opinions to decide, or you get a judge. SIMPLE
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2014, 03:04:57 AM »

Do we make a poll? I am new to the whole forum thing.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2014, 03:09:39 AM »

Can the poll -- if it is created -- have an option for no Bijuu whatsoever?

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2014, 03:10:59 AM »

wouldn't allowing the splitting of the yin yang of Kyuubi also entitle the ability to split the yin yang of every other tailed beast?

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2014, 03:20:07 AM »

Just rp that I never even existed. You're character controlling me further still to suddenly claimed this killed me when you yourself said I wouldn't die from this attack. Rp that you beat Zenaku for it. Just claim that all the things I did were actually you, then it would make sense.

We could always bijuu fight for the 9 tails like every other time the rp broke down over a bijuu.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2014, 03:25:39 AM »

I just want you to acknowledge that you would take damage from my attack in some way. I don't give fart about the Kyuubi considering I won't even be getting it. Hazama is in the fight with you not me. The topic about the Kyuubi is only here because you being dead in a good amount of players RP would mess things up, and your Biju would be free in our eyes. I want this poll to happen to see if the community decides if you should be taking damage and we can go from.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2014, 03:28:24 AM »

I just want you to acknowledge that you would take damage from my attack in some way. I don't give fart about the Kyuubi considering I won't even be getting it. Hazama is in the fight with you not me. The topic about the Kyuubi is only here because you being dead in a good amount of players RP would mess things up, and your Biju would be free in our eyes. I want this poll to happen to see if the community decides if you should be taking damage and we can go from.

Let's not bring that discussion here. The point of this discussion is to figure out the madness if you two decide to go your separate ways. So far, it seems like I am not the only objecting to the idea of two different 9-tail hosts.

Can the poll -- if it is created -- have an option for no Bijuu whatsoever?

That would be nice, but it may be a little late to strike that cause back up again.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2014, 03:31:15 AM »

Not really. They can be taken away at anytime and would probably make the game a better place, but that's for another topic.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2014, 03:34:21 AM »

Not really. They can be taken away at anytime and would probably make the game a better place, but that's for another topic.

I and a very few others have advocated for that in the past, but it was constantly shut down because it was "not the main problem".

Well, I"m not interested in striking that banner again, not without compelling evidence that it won't be another waste of energy advocating for it again.

*edit

wouldn't allowing the splitting of the yin yang of Kyuubi also entitle the ability to split the yin yang of every other tailed beast?

That would be a slippery slope indeed, hence why I feel it would be better if the entire situation were just void. Neither character dies sort of thing. What they did/attempted to do to each other does not happen and we all call it a night.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 03:36:58 AM by Eric »

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2014, 03:36:16 AM »

I do not acknowledge you having the ability to use Curse Blood. The only way I could accept being damage by you using Curse Blood in this instance would was if you and Manji both agreed to a binding verbal contract in regards to several things.

#1 Manji agrees that he cannot make anyone immortal as he lacks the supplies, and thus cannot teach anyone Curse Blood.

#2 Eikan will be dead, and will not rp using Curse Blood again in the future, unless he is made legitimately into a Jashinist.

In short, you agree to my rules for Jashinism so this does not happen again in the future. If both of you post here agreeing to this then we can move into the discussion of the damage that I should or should not be taking.

Suishou Koji

• Site Staff (Game Master)
  • Elder of Shinobi Legends
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2014, 03:49:10 AM »

(makes an edit to Bocchi's comment...maybe) Rp that you STRIPPED Zenaku for it.
Current Raikage and Wikia Mod.

Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.108 seconds with 21 queries.