Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Tsyuo's Death  (Read 6444 times)

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Re: Tsyuo's Death
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2014, 07:48:43 PM »

Using the Incineration Technique was what killed him. Kirk launched an attack at Tsuyo, he did Incineration Technique, it hit him anyway since it was sound based and could extinguish the fire form, and then the next post was him Izanagi'ing out of it, after already getting hit by it, which is what I did not accept.

If someone would know he is dead and wants to revive him they can.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2014, 07:51:19 PM »

I feel like the revival thing is what's going to pan out. But I dunno

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2014, 07:52:01 PM »

Using the Incineration Technique was what killed him. Kirk launched an attack at Tsuyo, he did Incineration Technique, it hit him anyway since it was sound based and could extinguish the fire form, and then the next post was him Izanagi'ing out of it, after already getting hit by it, which is what I did not accept.

If someone would know he is dead and wants to revive him they can.

Hope you got some spare DNA just lying around. That'd be convenient.

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2014, 07:55:55 PM »

I know I have it! I had his left arm in my kamui for awhile, cultivated some cells. I could make a little clone Manji xD.

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2014, 12:35:35 AM »

From what I understand the two participants in the battle agreed that he lived, and that's all that matters. Despite the fact that it was in a village the guy who 'killed' him agreed to his workaround being plausible, so this is, as Rusaku said, Bocc' doing the same thing he did against Kamui and causing two RP worlds to be created because he doesn't agree with something. Just my two cents since, you know, nothing Bocc' does really matters to me anyways. If you guys don't like him or anyone else then just ignore him and do your own thing. At the end of the day this is just a game and, when you don't like something in a game, the best solution is to ignore it.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2014, 12:56:18 AM »

That is how I figured it was supposed to be but according to Night he wont Rp with him dead so that put me in a really messed up spot IC wise. It I fixed it so I'm okay with whatever. If Some people want to rp with him dead it's fine.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2014, 01:21:20 AM »

From what I understand the two participants in the battle agreed that he lived, and that's all that matters. Despite the fact that it was in a village the guy who 'killed' him agreed to his workaround being plausible, so this is, as Rusaku said, Bocc' doing the same thing he did against Kamui and causing two RP worlds to be created because he doesn't agree with something. Just my two cents since, you know, nothing Bocc' does really matters to me anyways. If you guys don't like him or anyone else then just ignore him and do your own thing. At the end of the day this is just a game and, when you don't like something in a game, the best solution is to ignore it.

While I agree with your point about the attacker accepting the evade (late timing or not) validating it there were technically more than just two participants in the overall battle. I and a few others were thinking of just outright voiding the entire encounter in order to avoid having to deal with any fallout from decisions being made.

Voiding that fight seems far easier, if this thread is any indication. The only thing I have IC acknowledged regarding that fight was Kirk showing up at the gates (albeit, the interaction more or less was not moved up on). If you disbelieve me, you can check my posts since about 15 days ago, 16 if you want to see my concept of the fight being voided altogether.

Trev deciding to up and leave in the middle of it the way he still has me dumbfounded and kind of numb.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2014, 01:25:30 AM »

^

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2014, 02:20:36 AM »

While I agree with your point about the attacker accepting the evade (late timing or not) validating it there were technically more than just two participants in the overall battle. I and a few others were thinking of just outright voiding the entire encounter in order to avoid having to deal with any fallout from decisions being made.

Voiding that fight seems far easier, if this thread is any indication. The only thing I have IC acknowledged regarding that fight was Kirk showing up at the gates (albeit, the interaction more or less was not moved up on). If you disbelieve me, you can check my posts since about 15 days ago, 16 if you want to see my concept of the fight being voided altogether.

Trev deciding to up and leave in the middle of it the way he still has me dumbfounded and kind of numb.

The void should have happened in my opinion to prevent this stuff, but people are going to be difficult, so eh.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2014, 02:42:27 AM »

Manji has either previously owned or took into his body the chakra of Matatabi.

The telescope technique allows an individuals to locate chakra signatures that they are familiar with in the physical world and see them via a crystal ball (Hiruzen did it to naruto if you need reference)

Manji died. I revived him, human pathed him (gained all the knowledge as well as telescope technique and chakra familiarity.) So she could utilize the Telescope technique to find matatabi.

Upon Manji's death all of his techniques as well as Jutsu were passed on to me in the land of the pheonix. Which allowed me to use Edo tensei

Which allowed me to use his techniques to find Matatabi. Ichi already explained how I sensed the difference and I explained it to Night. To reiterate what Ichi said Night didn't repress his chakra or Matatabi or anything so I would be able to sense him.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2014, 03:02:31 AM »

I never said that I felt night, I said that I felt Matatabi's chakra, in a small amount. You asked how I would be able to tell the difference and I told you,

Ryu

• Zero is real.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2014, 03:36:45 AM »

Really people, this is the time of the year to be nice to each other not mean. If you're good maybe Santa just might get you that Bijuu challenge and Bocch might get the Juubi. ;)

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2014, 03:39:03 AM »

Uhh. No one is being mean? lol.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2014, 03:54:33 AM »

Really people, this is the time of the year to be nice to each other not mean. If you're good maybe Santa just might get you that Bijuu challenge and Bocch might get the Juubi. ;)

This thread here is actually quite civil. I have witnesses to attest to far nastier threads being made and thriving like an infected knee.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2014, 04:05:25 AM »

What I meant was that I could feel the remaining chakra from Matatabi that is in Nii. The something off about it was that it was only a small bit. That is why I said what I said about him suppressing it. I am sorry for not being clearer in my post. I will be more than certain to be perfectly clear when I go back.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 16 queries.