Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Character change take two  (Read 12719 times)

Eric

• View Profile
Re: Character change take two
« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2015, 05:10:21 AM »

Except the rp I'm talking about has nothing to do with bijuu battles, Eric. If you forfeit an IC fight against me you die, so no one is going to do that if things turn south. You don't get to just dip with no downsides in a bijuu fight, no, that is not at all what I am referring to.

Kirk and Tsuyo were part of an rp that included myself and a half dozen other people. It was not a 1v1 fight between them. Kirk killed Tsuyo. Then Tsuyo got Kirk to agree to let him him Izanagi out of an attack that had already struck and killed him. That is god modding, and so I did not accept it. Nor will I ever accept such an outcome in any rp I am in.

Edit:

As I have been informed this rp was started almost 5 hours ago, well after both of mine were finished. Unless there are any further actions predating mine it would mean I have an Edo Tensei Tsuyo, the Kusanagi, and destroyed his belongings several hours before any action of yours took place.

Again, that was not your call, even moreso because you were not the only one in that IC fight. You think Tsuyo would have totally let me or Sabu, any other opponents walk if he would have gotten the chance to kill us? Do you think you were the only one who was in danger there?

No, you were not, and even now as it was then, you do not get to make the call on how it as a whole goes completely on your own.  If the majority involved, including the one who delivered the killing blow, didn't accept it, then you would have more of an argument there.

You and Machina would not be having this argument/discussion had it not been because you wanted to deny her challenge on the basis that she changed her character, so yes, this does have something to do with biju battles. In any other context this would not have escalated to where it did get to.

As I already stated though, proving who had the "more legit RP" is not a compromise, and is in fact a backslide to one side trying to gain a victory over the other. The opposite of a good compromise.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 05:11:39 AM by Eric »
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2015, 05:14:59 AM »

Thank you Eric. And For those who had to see this I'm sorry. I did not want it to come to this I really didn't  I said my piece and clearly stated how I would compromise. I'm going to go continue my rp now so I can train my character from a much weaker level.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2015, 05:29:02 AM »

If the majority involved hadn't been voiding themselves out of the battle after their two leaders bit the dust we wouldn't be having this conversation.

I don't need support to say you can't Izanagi out of something after you die without using a Transcription Seal. That is a fact, and acting otherwise is god modding. God modding does not stop being god modding if a couple people go, "Eh? What? Whatever."

Apparently you have no issue with god modding though? So alright take all these bijuu challenges, please. Because to me proving that her attempts to gain these techniques and items were god modding seals the deal for me.

All my rp was done and finished before Machina even began hers. If she still wants to challenge me with her new character after her 3 months is up I will fight her. I won't be acknowledging her having any of the techniques or items from Tsuyo/Machina though.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2015, 05:35:05 AM »

Your rp wont done before mine or before I died. I did that before I started the topic. So again. You are the only one that has an issue with it and you say everything I do is god modding when the proof is in from of you. Me and Manji did the rp where I took his stuff WAaaaaaaay before today. It was when the Iwa issue arose. So I would Still have his techs to pass to Ichi.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2015, 05:43:45 AM »

Good thing you didn't void the olds rp's.  :roll:

Well since you'll be fighting Eric for his bijuu in OOC fights till around the heat death of the universe I'm sure he'll be able to attest to whether or not you god mod himself. Don't have too much fun you two! Is this topic concluded then, yes?

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2015, 05:45:33 AM »

If the majority involved hadn't been voiding themselves out of the battle after their two leaders bit the dust we wouldn't be having this conversation.

I don't need support to say you can't Izanagi out of something after you die without using a Transcription Seal. That is a fact, and acting otherwise is god modding. God modding does not stop being god modding if a couple people go, "Eh? What? Whatever."

Apparently you have no issue with god modding though? So alright take all these bijuu challenges, please. Because to me proving that her attempts to gain these techniques and items were god modding seals the deal for me.

All my rp was done and finished before Machina even began hers. If she still wants to challenge me with her new character after her 3 months is up I will fight her. I won't be acknowledging her having any of the techniques or items from Tsuyo/Machina though.

Whether Manji/Tsuyo god-modded or not is not even the point. If the entire encounter was void and null, then it doesn't matter what happened. If the attacker allows his opponent to "god-mode" his way out of an attack, then the attacker has that option.

Not to mention you are hardly even compromising since from jump street that is exactly what you had been going for.

Good thing you didn't void the olds rp's.  :roll:

Well since you'll be fighting Eric for his bijuu in OOC fights till around the heat death of the universe I'm sure he'll be able to attest to whether or not you god mod himself. Don't have too much fun you two! Is this topic concluded then, yes?

I'm not sure, have you and Machina come to a solution that you are both satisfied with?
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2015, 05:51:14 AM »

And I don't accept pointless voids. They certainly do, just as I have the option to not accept god modding. What I have been going for since the get go was a legitimate IC outcome and we now have a legitimate IC outcome.

She said she'll just void me a while ago, and I'm fine with that, and we all know what I'm rping by now, so yeah, we're done.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2015, 05:54:03 AM »

And I don't accept pointless voids. They certainly do, just as I have the option to not accept god modding. What I have been going for since the get go was a legitimate IC outcome and we now have a legitimate IC outcome.

She said she'll just void me a while ago, and I'm fine with that, and we all know what I'm rping by now, so yeah, we're done.

She has since changed her stance from voiding you, since obviously she cannot both void you and challenge you for a tailed beast. And she is clearly not in cooperation with you RPing what you earlier put forth.

So no, we're not done here.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2015, 05:56:15 AM »

I agreed to you having Manji as an Edo because if he died there then you would have had his head blah blah. But I would have his scrolls and belongings and I just showed you the rp why. I would still retain what I got from him in the first place. I dont even care about Edo tensei. I think I have said this two or three times now.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2015, 06:15:45 AM »

I don't see the part where she said she stopped voiding me. She said the only thing she cares about are Tsuyo's possessions and making sure I don't have them. As I already proved, unless she can provide the rp with time stamps that allegedly happened before mine, I captured or destroyed all of the things she wants to claim before she moved to do so. Since that is the only remaining issue and I don't subscribe to the idea of compromising with terrori- I mean god modders, then there is nothing left to discuss.

Edit: Thanks Camel! http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/The_Claimed?diff=45852&oldid=45848
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 06:18:51 AM by Bocchiere »

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2015, 06:23:25 AM »

I don't see the part where she said she stopped voiding me. She said the only thing she cares about are Tsuyo's possessions and making sure I don't have them. As I already proved, unless she can provide the rp with time stamps that allegedly happened before mine, I captured or destroyed all of the things she wants to claim before she moved to do so. Since that is the only remaining issue and I don't subscribe to the idea of compromising with terrori- I mean god modders, then there is nothing left to discuss.

As I have already provided, you could not have captured/destroyed any of those possessions regardless of the current situation unless Machina hurled the stuff at you in your last match or something.

If you are unwilling to compromise, then perhaps a tailed beast really is not for you.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2015, 06:24:09 AM »

How did you do all that when I had it since his death? andI said you could have him as an Edo meaning I will accept that he is dead as he is remaking his character as well. Machina had all of his things BEFORE you started that rp tonight and I showed you. So how did you get the stuff from me? You did not thats how.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2015, 06:34:13 AM »

As I have already provided, you could not have captured/destroyed any of those possessions regardless of the current situation unless Machina hurled the stuff at you in your last match or something.

If you are unwilling to compromise, then perhaps a tailed beast really is not for you.

And if you support blatant, ceaseless, god modding over actual rp perhaps a moderator position is not for you.

My compromise is that if she can prove her claims are not god mod I will acknowledge them. I am unclear as to when that became an unreasonable request.

She's voided her past rp's as we've discussed and so far as I am aware I beat her to the punch on it this time.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2015, 06:37:25 AM »

Bocc I'm not voiding anything. I killed my character. I just showed you the proof of me and Manji rping me getting his things you have his head and can edo him. Everything else is in my possession now as my rp has been finished for a while now. You cant just take something from me without actually taking it.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2015, 06:46:05 AM »

Yes, you tried to void your void with four or five more voids after Tsuyo told you it was beneficial to me. I know, we've discussed this and how I am not accepting it, as I had already begun rp'd to the contrary.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 21 queries.