Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Kyuubi Dungeon  (Read 3433 times)

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
Kyuubi Dungeon
« on: August 24, 2006, 05:49:16 AM »

A "curse seal" for good guys

Go to the gypsy & ask her to send you to the kyuubi dungeon (you know, that sewer-like place that Naruto's mind always wonder off to when he is in danger) She will do it for you only if you're good.

The dungeon is made out of many paths, traps & dead ends. Everytime you choose a path, you'll lose 1 turn. Once you've lost all your turns, HP (due to traps) or hit a dead end, you will get send back to the real world with full HP but loses all your turns.

The paths in the dungeon are fixed. Some lead you to the end faster & some takes you for a wild ride before spitting you out at the end of the dungoen. Along the dungeon you may get extra HP & turns if you're lucky.

Anyway, once you reached the end of the dungeon, you will have to fight Kyuubi. Beat him & you will obtain Kyuubi Seal.

Kyuubi Seal powers you up more than curse seal level 1 but less than curse seal level 2. It however, doesn't have any side effects.

ninjafromdasouth

Re: Kyuubi Dungeon
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2006, 05:51:26 AM »

Rather then calling it Seal,should be more of a tail.Cuss the more quanity of the tail,the stronger the power and neji is working on something like the 100th answer already

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2006, 05:58:37 AM »

Kyuubi Seal powers you up more than curse seal level 1 but less than curse seal level 2. It however, doesn't have any side effects.

I can almost guarantee Neji would make a side affect for it if it is added to be fair. Nothing comes without a cost. ^.^
But I'm not sure if this would be the way for it to be added into the game. Only 1 person can be impowered with a bijuu ^.^ It can't be split, so that's 1 thing that might be a problem. But who knows.

ninjafromdasouth

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2006, 06:02:23 AM »

we can tweak that,cuss  everyone in their gamelife is gonna get a cursed seal,Which is wrong cuss a handful of ppl can only get the cursed seal

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2006, 06:05:08 AM »

Give it a few more months & the server will have an army of people with curse seals X_X

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2006, 06:05:20 AM »

we can tweak that,cuss  everyone in their gamelife is gonna get a cursed seal,Which is wrong cuss a handful of ppl can only get the cursed seal

According to whom?  :roll:

ninjafromdasouth

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2006, 06:07:15 AM »

Every account is made equaly,eventualy every account will most likly have a chance at cursed seal if they play long enough.

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2006, 06:18:53 AM »

Every account is made equaly,eventualy every account will most likly have a chance at cursed seal if they play long enough.

Keywords: IF they play long enough they will have a CHANCE at it.
I know some people who've been trying since it came out and still don't have it ^.^

But you didn't answer my quesiton really. You said only a "handful" of people can get the curse seal. I'm going to take a guess you were reffering to the Anime, so where does it say that?

Shinobi

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2006, 06:25:19 AM »

I can almost guarantee Neji would make a side affect for it if it is added to be fair. Nothing comes without a cost. ^.^
But I'm not sure if this would be the way for it to be added into the game. Only 1 person can be impowered with a bijuu ^.^ It can't be split, so that's 1 thing that might be a problem. But who knows.
You have a good point but im just glad there's an idea for a counterpart for good.I do like the idea though.

not because im stuck being good

SinHarvest

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2006, 09:57:24 PM »

I think I'll stay evil for now,besides, I'm almost a jounin. :twisted:

ninjafromdasouth

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2006, 11:19:08 PM »

Yes every account is made EQUALY,and if they work at it,every account can get a curse seal.In the anime 90 percent of the ppl that get biten will live.

PerfectFlaw

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2006, 11:27:58 PM »

Yes every account is made EQUALY,and if they work at it,every account can get a curse seal.In the anime 90 percent of the ppl that get biten will live.

Actually it's 90% of the people who get bit will die.

ninjafromdasouth

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2006, 11:41:37 PM »

eventualy they keep going back ,they will get it.Ppl like u perfectclaw,thinks their destiny is chosen at birth

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2006, 11:51:23 PM »

What's wrong with Fate and Destiny? I'm not a Neji fan (Sorry Oliver) but I do believe that people are fated to things.
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

ninjafromdasouth

« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2006, 12:10:07 AM »

Tell that to Jiraya and Yondaime.....They weren't very good at school and arn't smart but they work hard and became smart and strong
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.116 seconds with 20 queries.