Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Poll

What kind of toppings do you put on your hot dogs?

Nothing. It's perfect as it is.
- 0 (0%)
Ketchup. I don't like it plain, but I'm not really adventurous either.
- 1 (6.7%)
Mustard. Spicy is the way to go.
- 1 (6.7%)
Mustard + Ketchup. I like to live in both worlds.
- 1 (6.7%)
Relish. I've got a salty personality.
- 1 (6.7%)
Ketchup + Relish. Sweet and salty, a flavor clash.
- 0 (0%)
Mustard + Relish. I like to abuse my taste buds.
- 0 (0%)
Ketchup + Mustard + Relish. Just keep feeding me everything.
- 0 (0%)
Chili. C'mon, step it up!
- 2 (13.3%)
Sauerkraut. I'm looking forward to collecting my social security benefits.
- 0 (0%)
Something else. I'm too cool to follow the rules set by the man!
- 6 (40%)
CHEESE
- 3 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: What kind of toppings do you put on your hot dogs?  (Read 4100 times)

Teostra

• View Profile
What kind of toppings do you put on your hot dogs?
« on: May 31, 2015, 08:10:37 PM »

Considering the hostility on the forums about all the RP stuff going on, I feel we need something completely different. We need to find out what kind of people we are playing with. So, what kind of hot dogs do you eat? And just don't even bother to post if you don't eat hot dogs, you hippy.

Also, if you pick option 11, you have to explain what you put on your dogs. For me, I go with 11 because I put mustard, tomatoes, onions, and lettuce. I turn my hot dogs into burgers.

Most SL RPers these days - http://postimg.org/image/o2621ldd9/

Ѕhadow

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: What kind of toppings do you put on your hot dogs?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2015, 08:57:23 PM »

Mustard, ketchup, relish, chili sauce, cheese, and onions. I like a lot of flavor. >>;
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Lazy Oogakari, Steel

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2015, 09:32:55 PM »

I put sweet chili sauce, mustard, ketchup, cheese, sometimes tiny strips of bacon and onions.

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2015, 09:42:02 PM »

Now this is a topic worth debating! First of all, why is Ketchup an option! C'mon now I thought we were all adults here! Jokes aside it all depends what the belly is hungry for! Sometimes I like a lil of everything! But most notably whenever I'm cooking up dogs on the grill I usually have to make caramelized onions with a mixture of either barbecue/ketchup, mustard, and hot sauce. And then add relish and sauerkraut, pretty much adding the usual condiments put onto a hot dog in combination! Then again there are times where I'll literally slice the suckers in half and fry em like so they are two hotdog buns out of hotdogs and place chili/bacon mix in between. Although I don't want to know whats in a hotdog they are damn tasty! Italian Sausages be where its at though. Takes hotdogs out the game!

Teostra

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2015, 11:10:43 PM »

Woah, woah, woah. If we're going to go and talk about what KIND of dog we all prefer, that could go into a whole different topic and debate. That could be a debate that rivals the arguments that go on in congress. But for the record, I don't think there's much better out there than a real kielbasa. And not one of those packaged ones you can buy at walmart. I'm talking about a legit, intestine-skin, hung to dry by a Polish guy, Kielbasa. Probably also am biased a bit because I myself am Polish.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2015, 11:12:45 PM »

Woah, woah, woah. If we're going to go and talk about what KIND of dog we all prefer, that could go into a whole different topic and debate. That could be a debate that rivals the arguments that go on in congress. But for the record, I don't think there's much better out there than a real kielbasa. And not one of those packaged ones you can buy at walmart. I'm talking about a legit, intestine-skin, hung to dry by a Polish guy, Kielbasa. Probably also am biased a bit because I myself am Polish.

What I got from this is that you make kielbasa.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Teostra

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2015, 11:23:15 PM »

I wish. I'm not an old man yet. Plus, I got nowhere to make them in a small apartment like the one I live in. Maybe when I actually retire and have a house I'll try making them.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2015, 12:01:33 AM »

I could eat these babies any day.  :cool:

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2015, 08:32:21 PM »

When it comes to a decision between this or that I invariably go for both. And this is how I am about my hotdogs. This is about a serious as I get when it comes to picnic food.

First of all, It's gotta be all beef. You can keep your chicken lips and piggy hooves, thank you very much.  :smt078

Toppings are mostly what do I have in the fridge tonight....hmmm, oh god I am out of ONIONS?  :orcpoursuite: Somebody is gonna to get a hurtin', I am not saying who, but I think you know him very well...

Fried or grilled black. black. black. black. I like a little hot dog with my charcoal. And onions are not an option. They have to be liberally smothered in onions, and if one drops off while taking a bite, it must be instantly retrieves and devoured. The three second rule saves lives folks!!!

If I am slumming, it shames me to admit...but it is true confessions times, right? I have been known to eat the 49 cent pack o' chicken lips and piggy hooves with ketchup and ONIONS...because let's face it. Onions can salve away even Catholic Guilt.

I adore hot dog sauce...with ONIONS cooked in, and at least three kinds of peppers and chili powder and burger and mustard and brown sugar all cooked down to a very thick sloppy joe consistency.

Now cheese is optional. DO I have some? It must be sharpest cheddar I can find. AMERICAN CHEESE IS WAX, not cheese.

Beans in my hot dog sauce? No friggen way. Beans are for soup and corn bread, thank you very much, or burritos, or re-fried delicacies. And beans and weenies? To quote Keito...I thought we were all adults here. That went out with spaghettios and alphabet soup once I started kindergarten.

Now the absolute worst hotdog ever created by mankind is the dog with those little yellow chunks inside them that is erroneously advertised as cheese. Gag...a...maggot.

And interesting hot dog is one from the south, All hail North Carolina. We can't get them in West Viriginia...but I know a guy...Red hots. They are actually pink...don't ask me why, I don't care. Pink dye number whatever, no doubt. but they will light your mouth on fire. I cut them up and cook em in a skillet with cabbage, and they even dye the cabbage pink. but oh man...no need to add red pepper to the dish when I do that way.

So sayeth the Kayenta.

ONIONSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
 :smt060
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 08:46:21 PM by KayentaMoenkopi »

Old Man Xia

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2015, 05:13:17 AM »

What kind of trickery is this?!

And I put Mustard, Ketchup, chili, cheese, whatever else is good <_>

"Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired"

Becquerel

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2016, 06:32:09 AM »

Horseradish mustard for me :)

And I know this is an old topic, but it is spam so it shouldn't matter. Maybe a few more people will vote lol
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2016, 06:52:13 AM »

Ben come on you live in Illinois too, Chicago style man.
yellow mustard, onions, sweet pickle relish, a dill pickle spear, tomato, sport peppers and celery salt.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2016, 07:23:51 AM »

I live in Michigan. >.> Way down near the state capitol. I do like Chicago style as well just minus the peppers and tomato.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2016, 07:37:02 AM »

I live in Michigan. >.> Way down near the state capitol. I do like Chicago style as well just minus the peppers and tomato.

Everything I know is a lie

Ethaniel

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2016, 08:07:12 AM »

Cheese, when I eat them, which isn't often. Last time I had a hotdog was after a major surgery. I was absolutely blasted, so I put grape jelly on it.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 17 queries.