Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: So.  (Read 13949 times)

Masane

• View Profile
Re: So.
« Reply #75 on: August 12, 2015, 12:55:48 AM »

There no reason that ryojis way would not work. Best to just take this loss cuz if I use tsuyo there wont be a kiri left.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 12, 2015, 01:09:17 AM »

And xia, what other place in the world has chakra infused mist? Its obvious but whatever you kiri kids can keep crying, it  aint gonna save you

There no reason that ryojis way would not work. Best to just take this loss cuz if I use tsuyo there wont be a kiri left.

That time of the month. Lol. Nah I dot know guy. Its that SL logic

I wont be vulger and if they void this, ill sink kiri. There is no reason that this can be voided. Other than the fact that she knows she is gonna lose

Masane, seriously, how many times do you have to be told to chill? This is a repetitive issue from you that has come up multiple times in the past and in the present. It's not about you not metagaming or whatever at this point, it's about your insistence on continuing to insult and lash out.

If you insist on continuing in this fashion, disciplinary action will have to be taken. This is my last time saying it, speak only your point and leave the inflammatory commentary out of it.

If anyone wants to continue talking about the Senju Grand Tree and its abilities, make another topic for it.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 12, 2015, 01:13:46 AM »

[omitted] This tree has been in play for years and no one says jack until I use it. [omitted] I did not metagame anythig. Vale broght me the chakra and I tracked it. Simple. You all want to focus on my words but not the issue at hand. [omitted]

*Left the point, cut the rest.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 01:41:50 AM by Eric »

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Old Man Xia

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 12, 2015, 02:54:37 AM »

And xia, what other place in the world has chakra infused mist? Its obvious but whatever you kiri kids can keep crying, it  aint gonna save you

Obviously you never do research and come up with lesser means to just meta game in finding a Jinchuriki, but Kiri doesn't have chakra infused mist, no bridge, or any of that sort. I also never said I was gonna void it, but I only crunched down on this because a lot of what was being done was a load of crap. As they said before, your vulgarity is gonna hurt more than anything else.

Also, would it be ok to say that because of vulgarity and lashing out like this, I can choose not to RP? I don't wanna deal with someone who thinks they are self entitled.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 02:58:00 AM by Xiarawst »

"Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired"

Court

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 12, 2015, 02:57:09 AM »

If there is chakra infused mist, wouldn't it obscure the telescope technique further? I'm just asking, because in the event it was the case, sounds even more moot than before? Not that there is, but I suppose it could be a debate in and of itself.

But, I'll try to stay on topic. Unless this is closed until another issue arises?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 02:59:08 AM by Court »

Old Man Xia

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 12, 2015, 03:01:12 AM »

Just thought you can also use this as a reference because what I say stands true and it is available on the Wikia created by I forget who.

http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Kirigakure

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 12, 2015, 03:19:54 AM »

Xia (and others), don't instigate either. Xia, if you don't know what part of your post is instigating we can have a short PM about it, but here and now is not the place nor time for making jabs of any sort towards Masane.

Anyways, if you are the host of a tailed beast, you can totally decide to stop RPing altogether; but you won't be keeping the tailed beast you're championing/hosting/controlling either. If you're just a by-stander involved then by all means, step away from the issue at hand. If the primary issue is if the telescope technique would work, the simple answer is that as long as a sample of either the host or the target's chakra is known to the user, then it should work:

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Telescope_Technique

Having a sample of the tailed beast's chakra is plausible by concept, but not necesssary to use the above technique. Only knowing the pattern of it (I.E, having encountered and ID'd it before, or having someone with this kind of information grant you that intel) is needed.

It is unlikely that chakra-coated Mist would conceal the technique anyways, but since that isn't currently present then there is nothing to worry about there.

What issues remain to be resolved for this thread?

Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Old Man Xia

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 12, 2015, 03:30:33 AM »

Xia (and others), don't instigate either. Xia, if you don't know what part of your post is instigating we can have a short PM about it, but here and now is not the place nor time for making jabs of any sort towards Masane.

Sorry, but i'm usually blunt and straightforward. I will not take back what I say because people are offended too easily. Only time I will is when I need to make edits.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 12, 2015, 03:40:37 AM »

Sorry, but i'm usually blunt and straightforward. I will not take back what I say because people are offended too easily. Only time I will is when I need to make edits.

Don't apologize, just bear that in mind. If Masane lashes back at you because you baited her in the first place, as a moderator, it would be senseless at this point to only censor her and not you. As I said to her, keep the point and cut the rest. It's not that hard to do.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 12, 2015, 03:45:21 AM »

So can Kri defend their beast yet? The RP was done every which way just to appease them. At the end of the day if you want to have a beast, you need to defend it. It's part of the game.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 12, 2015, 05:05:19 AM »

So can Kri defend their beast yet? The RP was done every which way just to appease them. At the end of the day if you want to have a beast, you need to defend it. It's part of the game.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 12, 2015, 06:01:48 AM »

Am I missing something cause I don't see any lashing out or anything...

You guys are really trying to turn this place into a sissy fest aren't you? The whole point of debating is to argue. I rather enjoy seeing people get fired up... Means they take what they are doing serous.

I complement people that have heart. Let your passion burn bright. That's what being a Shinobi is all about. I would think Naruto himself taught us that.

P.s. Once I get my necklace back I'll be coming for those beast as well. All 9 of em. And my lovely tree will have all 9 in the end. Think it's about time I present my three pieces of war to the world of SL. #fearthesenju

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 12, 2015, 06:08:33 AM »

You guys are really trying to turn this place into a sissy fest aren't you? The whole point of debating is to argue. I rather enjoy seeing people get fired up... Means they take what they are doing serous.

I complement people that have heart. Let your passion burn bright. That's what being a Shinobi is all about. I would think Naruto himself taught us that.

P.s. Once I get my necklace back I'll be coming for those beast as well. All 9 of em. And my lovely tree will have all 9 in the end. Think it's about time I present my three pieces of war to the world of SL. #fearthesenju

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 12, 2015, 06:25:29 AM »

I complement people that have heart. Let your passion burn bright. That's what being a Shinobi is all about. I would think Naruto himself taught us that...

Passion on its own is great, but when that passion starts leading to insults and jabs that derail the whole point of the discussion/argument, turning it into a fight on the personal level and ad hominem, then passion is excessive and needs to be curbed. I think the Naruto series showed what unbridled, unchecked passion can lead to as far as consequences as well as the benefits.

If there is nothing left to discuss here then I am locking the thread. If the RP (or an alternate RP) was chosen and all is resolved, then there is nothing left to argue here.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 12, 2015, 06:32:22 AM »

I want to know if they are going to defend that beast. We have done like 3 different rps. Is she gonna fight?

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 15 queries.