Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Poll

What is the best course of action for dealing with the biju? (please comment as well as a safeguard against multi-account voting)

Amend (in any shape or form) the biju rules
- 15 (45.5%)
Abolish the biju rules entirely
- 3 (9.1%)
Abolish the biju system altogether, removing official biju from roleplay
- 15 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Voting closed: September 23, 2015, 04:03:09 PM

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15

Author Topic: Poll: Biju Rules  (Read 33315 times)

Eric

• View Profile
Re: Poll: Biju Rules
« Reply #105 on: September 16, 2015, 01:47:44 AM »

Just to put this out there, if the Tailed Beasts are voided, I'm totally claiming Mecha-Kurama.

Have fun with that, i'll make sure to scratch Ame off my visit list (not that I was a frequent visitor anyways) since even a variant of tailed beasts is too close for my tastes.
It's nowhere close to Tailed Beast level. It's just a big summon.

But if you never visit Ame, you'll never get to see Kokuo clop around majestically in parades and ceremonies. (Referring to the other thread's proposition.)

Anyways, even if we void the Tailed Beasts, there will still be big threads about other things not entirely concerning them. I'm sure that we've learned that in the past few days.

Things not concerning them can be solved as easily as, "My clan hall my rules", or even "my village my rules". Plus there can be multiple continuums, as Uetto earlier stated.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Court

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 16, 2015, 05:52:02 AM »

I wouldn't be opposed to Dart's suggestion, either, but for now, my vote remains the same (in the event that the amend rules option is majority vote, then I'll propose that we perhaps go with that route).

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 16, 2015, 05:52:53 AM »

I think people have to remember that Biju aren't for everyone and that alone is the big problem. The thirsty-ness of your own power hunger.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 18, 2015, 01:22:53 AM »

I wouldn't be opposed to Dart's suggestion, either, but for now, my vote remains the same (in the event that the amend rules option is majority vote, then I'll propose that we perhaps go with that route).
There are other options on the table if we choose to amend though. If we all choose to void, then no better options will be able to be properly discussed. I like Dart's idea, and I also like how the Tailed Beasts were represented with their Jinchuriki in the latest filler arc:

Killer Bee Rappuden.
- Tailed Beasts are in chibi form
- Their relationship and workings with their respective Jinchuriki is similar to that of the Inuzuka's shinobi and their dogs
- They have been pretty debuffed in power, but are still able to enter full size, but for a short period of time (this was due to plot reasons)
- By their powers combined, they become Super Sentai Jinchuriki (this is seriously what happened)
Watch here: http://www.crunchyroll.com/naruto-shippuden/episode-429-killer-bee-rappuden-part-1-684435

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 18, 2015, 01:33:02 AM »

There are other options on the table if we choose to amend though. If we all choose to void, then no better options will be able to be properly discussed. I like Dart's idea, and I also like how the Tailed Beasts were represented with their Jinchuriki in the latest filler arc:

Killer Bee Rappuden.
- Their relationship and workings with their respective Jinchuriki is similar to that of the Inuzuka's shinobi and their dogs
- They have been pretty debuffed in power, but are still able to enter full size, but for a short period of time (this was due to plot reasons)
- By their powers combined, they become Super Sentai Jinchuriki (this is seriously what happened)
Watch here: http://www.crunchyroll.com/naruto-shippuden/episode-429-killer-bee-rappuden-part-1-684435

I still think we can find a way to make it work with the biju how they are, and just alter the rules or something.

Becquerel

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 18, 2015, 01:45:46 AM »

For the people who are saying that they should 'just change the rules', why not also offer a suggestion to what they should change and how they should amend it. That way everyone's basically brainstorming and we can have more options to choose from in the end if amending the rules is what you all agree on.

It's much more constructive than just saying 'fix it'.
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 18, 2015, 02:21:47 AM »

I haven't had time to actually sit down and read this post as it's been going on awhile, and the reason I haven't proposed altered rules is because I don't just want to repeat something someone else said, but I can give my opinion anyway

I think the current method of custom rules is a good idea, with the acceptation that we either remove the OOc setting altogether, or make it where the fights have to be indefinitely OOC or IC. So no forever long hunt leading up to an ooc match.

I think that both the participants of the biju match should have available and provide a list of any and all custom techniques that they have/intend to use during the match. This would be done to settle any void disagreements before the match, and it could be set in place where once everything has been accepted neither party can try to void something later, as they've already accepted it.

Of course most of what i'm bringing up is in regard to decreasing Biju battles that lead to forever arguments between participants and judges that ruin the match altogether.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 18, 2015, 03:16:51 AM »

Killer Bee Rappuden.

I still think we can find a way to make it work with the biju how they are, and just alter the rules or something.

Can only watch if premium, IIRC.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 18, 2015, 03:18:27 AM »

Killer Bee Rappuden.

Premium gets the latest episode, which is part 2 of that one. But the first part gives you the general gist of what they're all about in Bee's dream.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 18, 2015, 03:41:09 AM »

That moment when you remember you have not voted yet.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 18, 2015, 03:50:56 AM »

Killer Bee Rappuden.

Premium gets the latest episode, which is part 2 of that one. But the first part gives you the general gist of what they're all about in Bee's dream.

MY B. I watched #2 today and saw where they went Kamen Rider and figured you were talking about that one, not #1.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 18, 2015, 05:50:42 AM »

I say all those in favor of voiding the beast just ignore the people that voted for the other options. Like literally walk right past them in rp talk to the people around them but never even acknowledge them.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 19, 2015, 12:35:36 AM »

I say all those in favor of voiding the beast just ignore the people that voted for the other options. Like literally walk right past them in rp talk to the people around them but never even acknowledge them.
That eliminates the whole point of a vote in the first place. If people were coming in and/or going out with that mind-set, we're going to have a pretty big split in RP.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 19, 2015, 03:10:27 AM »

Well Kage, it's only 32 people anyway that will be split. The rest of SL will do like they always do. Enjoy their game play without dealing with our very vocal and argumentative minority.

Genesis

• Characters: Genesis, Synthesis, Vagabond, Yukio
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 19, 2015, 03:45:57 AM »

Guys, I have an amazing idea to solve all of this. Now, hear me out.

Just make me...the jinchuuriki of the ten tails.

jk, I don't want that...BUT, here's my idea: We let the bijuu "roam" as "themselves". And who do we let control the beasts? The people who are the current jinchuuriki. Who ever control the bijuu can do anything with it, like attack a village, defend a village, do nothing with it, etc.

Even though the beast can't die, the owner of the beast can lose the biju by having it die in battle or letting it become captured. So if a group of people were to kill a beast, the next time the beast were to resurrect, the person who delivered the killing blow will become the owner.

Now, if the beast were to enter battle, the owner can't be with the beast. It'll literally be the beast by itself. The beast can't have any allies be in the same battlefield as the beast.

Also, to adjust to the OPness (lol) of SL, I say we seriously buff the bijuu. Like, super duper frkn buff. Like, if you wanted to fight the bijuu, you have to go with a group. I don't care if you have 16 resets and 5 sharingans/rinnegans and passive senjutsu...you're going to die if you go it alone. It's that buffed. It's gonna be like a dungeon raid and the bijuu is hella OP. Like, the bijuu can seriously brush off attacks.

How do you kill/capture a bijuu and how does one gauge the strength of a bijuu?
Well, the bijuu have all the same strength. Meaning, they're all OP at the same level. Like, if the one tail were to fight the nine tail, they would be the same strength. Here's the difference.

To kill a bijuu, you must kill them equivalent to the amount of tails they have. So, back to the example: If the one and nine tail were to fight, they would be the same strength. But if the one tail were to die, that's it. But if the nine tails were to die, the one tail would have to be killed 8 more times.

I say we do this for just a year. It's something different to the norm and I think it's pretty cool.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 03:49:30 AM by Genesis »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 23 queries.