Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Poll

What is the best course of action for dealing with the biju? (please comment as well as a safeguard against multi-account voting)

Amend (in any shape or form) the biju rules
- 15 (45.5%)
Abolish the biju rules entirely
- 3 (9.1%)
Abolish the biju system altogether, removing official biju from roleplay
- 15 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Voting closed: September 23, 2015, 04:03:09 PM

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15

Author Topic: Poll: Biju Rules  (Read 33305 times)

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
Re: Poll: Biju Rules
« Reply #90 on: September 15, 2015, 05:48:01 PM »

Just wondering why the vote numbers aren't public. Like after you vote you could see them.

THIS!

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 15, 2015, 06:26:46 PM »

Just wondering why the vote numbers aren't public. Like after you vote you could see them.

THIS!

I explained why in my very first post, but that will likely be changed fairly shortly.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 15, 2015, 06:38:25 PM »

THIS!

I explained why in my very first post, but that will likely be changed fairly shortly.

I don't see an explanation. Just you saying it wouldn't be shown.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Murciélago/Bryantheexiled

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 15, 2015, 06:45:49 PM »

So i figured i would just make a quick post about a thought that entered my head upon reading ace's post.

We're all voting here right? well i hate to say this but i may just take back my vote and just say screw it.
Look at us all here, we're honestly arguing about just 9 beasts i mean half of the supposed voters want them here and half don't.  so what's gonna happen when the poll ends just put up with it even though apparently half the people here want them gone or have them be taken away and have half the people on here ignore said vote and continue to use them..

Something needs to be reached and done about this whole topic (the nine tailed beasts) because if half the forum is gonna be on it's period whenever anything about these things pop up then what's the point in having them be fun or if at all.

I don't remember who suggested it but the having them all be the village guardians sounds good (equal out everyone's power and don't involve them in war) but from what I've just been seeing putting them in everyone's potential hands is what's started many debates.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 15, 2015, 06:50:57 PM »

THIS!

I don't see an explanation. Just you saying it wouldn't be shown.

...so other than reading commentary the end results of the poll will largely be unknown until about 9/23.

To encourage people to read the discussion in order to get a general vibe on how things are going instead of just looking at the poll and jumping to conclusions. Not stated though, is that I also didn't want a popularity dump (albeit, seeing ass how evenly the two main points are it that was not a fruitful concern to have) of sorts.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Deathstroke

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 15, 2015, 07:39:33 PM »

So i figured i would just make a quick post about a thought that entered my head upon reading ace's post.

We're all voting here right? well i hate to say this but i may just take back my vote and just say screw it.
Look at us all here, we're honestly arguing about just 9 beasts i mean half of the supposed voters want them here and half don't.  so what's gonna happen when the poll ends just put up with it even though apparently half the people here want them gone or have them be taken away and have half the people on here ignore said vote and continue to use them..

Something needs to be reached and done about this whole topic (the nine tailed beasts) because if half the forum is gonna be on it's period whenever anything about these things pop up then what's the point in having them be fun or if at all.

I don't remember who suggested it but the having them all be the village guardians sounds good (equal out everyone's power and don't involve them in war) but from what I've just been seeing putting them in everyone's potential hands is what's started many debates.

You should change your vote to amend the rules then since that would include changing them to support the proposed "guardian" format, which I also approve of. That's why it mentions change them in any form, I assume a total overhaul is included.

Really I think that's a good way to do it. The bijuu will still exist, they'll still be in rp, they'll still be relevant, but we won't have the fights about them anymore. We'll still have the fights about everything else but hey, take what you can get.
"Where do you see yourself in five years?"
"I don't know, I don't have 2020 vision."

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 15, 2015, 08:49:23 PM »

You should change your vote to amend the rules then since that would include changing them to support the proposed "guardian" format, which I also approve of. That's why it mentions change them in any form, I assume a total overhaul is included.

Really I think that's a good way to do it. The bijuu will still exist, they'll still be in rp, they'll still be relevant, but we won't have the fights about them anymore. We'll still have the fights about everything else but hey, take what you can get.

The beasts will come up again the moment somebody decides to initiate a village attack (more likely large scale than small scale would this become an immediate issue). Additionally, villages that might spring up would never have a chance at the beasts, unless a tourney or war trades them over (in which case issues will definitely evolve). The beasts will also come up if someone attempts something that involves the beasts in any way (Senju Grand Tree chakra style theft for example, or the beasts teaching a new technique if that is let into the system).

Deathstroke

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 15, 2015, 09:32:09 PM »

Yes they will come up if someone chooses to interact with them. I don't really see your point. People could feasibly disagree about nearly anything. This would just make the bijuu something that are there instead of trophies to fight over though. It's a much less aggressive system.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 15, 2015, 09:38:15 PM »

Why don't we just have our little vote and who ever votes to keep them keeps on rping with them and those of us who vote to void them just ignore them rp wise and everyone shut up and go abotu their business and blah blah blah...

Really it is as simple as that. If you want them then rp with them; if you do not then ignore them rp wise.

Just rp whatever makes you happy and to hell with everybody else. So what if our rps contradict each other it's not the end of the world. If it bothers you that much then just don't rp with the people that use them or vice versa.

it is really easy at SL to do considering we have clans and such. Hell you could even rp two Konohas or another village on this site easily just ignore the people in the other one. They can't force you not to ignore them or to rp with them.

In the end though I still vote void just because I think that method will cause the most but hurt to people and that rather tickles me. truly not matter what the out come is none of it matters.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 15, 2015, 10:09:01 PM »

Just to put this out there, if the Tailed Beasts are voided, I'm totally claiming Mecha-Kurama.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 15, 2015, 11:13:08 PM »

Just to put this out there, if the Tailed Beasts are voided, I'm totally claiming Mecha-Kurama.

Have fun with that, i'll make sure to scratch Ame off my visit list (not that I was a frequent visitor anyways) since even a variant of tailed beasts is too close for my tastes.

Deathstroke

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 15, 2015, 11:20:12 PM »

That's ok they'll make a mecha-Eric too.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 16, 2015, 12:59:31 AM »

Have fun with that, i'll make sure to scratch Ame off my visit list (not that I was a frequent visitor anyways) since even a variant of tailed beasts is too close for my tastes.
It's nowhere close to Tailed Beast level. It's just a big summon.

But if you never visit Ame, you'll never get to see Kokuo clop around majestically in parades and ceremonies. (Referring to the other thread's proposition.)

Anyways, even if we void the Tailed Beasts, there will still be big threads about other things not entirely concerning them. I'm sure that we've learned that in the past few days.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 16, 2015, 01:25:58 AM »

I will change my vote to "amending" the rules if my proposal is considered seriously by all.

Let's see some love my way, huh?

Ratatosk

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 16, 2015, 01:43:10 AM »

I will change my vote to "amending" the rules if my proposal is considered seriously by all.

Let's see some love my way, huh?

My vote shall remain void them for now, however, Dato's suggestion on another topic is very reasonable.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 17 queries.