Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Amegakure...Again.  (Read 11893 times)

UettoSenju

• View Profile
Re: Amegakure...Again.
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2015, 06:39:52 AM »

Of course I'd have no issue facing Kage so long Ashe allowed me to use Uetto's full power. My Mokuton alone would be enough to handle the  susanoo.

And these TSB wouldn't do squat defending agianst my Gift of the Hermit.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2015, 07:01:33 AM »

In regards to the Susanoo, I too also did not think it made any sense. I'm sure most of us felt that way. I find it quite weird that you're comparing Susanoo to Shadow Clones. Those are two different techniques. Last I remembered you said they were made 'alive' by Sage Art: Inorganic Reincarnation, correct? Although I felt that you used the jutsu wrong, but if it's true, Rusaku, you could counter with Amaterasu.

"Intense heat, like the flames of Amaterasu, can counter the effects of this technique, causing affected inorganic materials to revert to their lifeless state."

Assuming one of your comrades have MS/EMS.

In regards to the Truth-Seeking Balls (btw what's Tensei Sage Mode?), I thought back then there was a clear understanding to not incorporate TSB in SL but then I see some people claiming such. In regards to the 'Six Paths Chakra', it sounds like you (and others) are using the Uchiha/Senju 'rule' for legitimatizing one's claim to Rinnegan and using it to also legitimatizing your claim to 'Six Paths Chakra', which I feel is wrong imo. Because Nagato, Madara, and even Sasuke did not have TSB when they had Rinnegan. >.>
If what I said is incorrect, tell me how you legitimatize your claim to 'Six Paths Chakra'?
I feel like a guideline is going to be made about these TSBs. >.>

A lot of this new information is from the fourth databook. Let me break it down from the canon, and then provide an SL translation.

Six Paths Chakra - The unique chakra of Hagoromo Otsutsuki. This allows one to evolve their EMS to the Rinnegan, and is even powerful enough restore sight to an eye that was used for Izanagi, as shown by Madara's awakening and usage. (Whether or not it now prevents sight-loss from Izanagi and Izanami usage is up for debate, in another topic of course.) Madara acquired it by grafting and integrating a piece of Hashirama's flesh, in turn combining the chakra of Asura with that of Indra's, to recreate Hagoromo's chakra. It's powerful enough to have passive amplifying abilities to techniques, similar to that of Senjutsu Chakra. And when combined with it, it becomes Six Paths Sage Chakra.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Chakra#Six_Paths_Chakra

SL Translation - Before Six Paths Chakra was even a thing, we had people running around with Rinnegan and had the explicit requirement for it to have the EMS and the mixing of Uchiha and Senju DNA. Now we have an official reason as to how and why this causes it. But because of the state of SL, it would be a lot more convenient for many to have access to it, instead of having to retcon the doujutsu out of existence and giving Sage Mode users total dominance. Not everybody is going to fly with that. So now it's evident that any Uchiha-Senju hybrid or those who have Uchiha and Senju DNA have Six Paths Chakra. I myself an a Uchiha-Senju hybrid, but took the Sage Mode path instead of the Rinnegan. Because of this, I have the ability to create Six Paths Sage Chakra utilize the Six Paths Sage Mode and it's perks.

http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Chakra#Six_Paths_Chakra

Hamura's Chakra - The unique chakra of Hamura Otsutsuki. His has special properties as well, but it's not too expanded upon other than turning your chakra dark purple and enhancing your techniques a bit, as displayed by Hinata.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Chakra#Hamura.27s_Chakra

SL Translation - Tensei Chakra (lit. Reincarnation Chakra) - I felt that it would be pretty one-sided for the Uchiha/Senju to have all these fancy powers and perks because of Six Paths Chakra, so I coined the renaming of Hamura's Chakra into a fancier name, as well as having similar abilities. Whether all you Hyuuga/Otsutsuki want to follow this is up to you. Basically it's the direct counterpart, and evolves a Byakugan into the Tenseigan. In the canon movie, the mixing of Hyuuga and Otsutsuki DNA gave Toneri the Tenseigan. Similarly if a Hyuuga/Otsutsuki want to take the Sage Mode path, I've also coined the Tensei Sage Chakra. I haven't really expanded upon it yet, but as expected, it'll be the counterpart to the Six Paths Sage Chakra and will also have it's own Tensei Sage Mode.

http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Chakra#Tensei_Chakra

Six Paths Sage Mode - An enhanced Sage Mode made when you mold Natural Energy with Six Paths Chakra to create Six Paths Sage Chakra. Funnily enough, as quoted from the fourth databook "...the user has the innate ability to grasp the nature of chakra and comprehend all universal things. In this state, they can also make perfect use of Yin–Yang Release." With this, Naruto was able to ward away death for Guy, and gave Kakashi a new eye.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Six_Paths_Sage_Mode

SL Translation - It's basically like the above. Though I took some liberty to have the ability to become the ultimate form of one's own Sage Mode. Hence my coining of the Six Paths Susanoo Sage Mode. I look forward to others with their own custom Sage Mode to do the same as well, if they meet the requirements. Maybe they'll have the Tensei Sage Mode instead, which is also cool with me too.

http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Sage_Mode#Six_Paths_Sage_Mode

Truth-Seeking Balls - Those fancy shape-able black chakra orbs that obliterate stuff. They're composed of the five basic chakra natures and of Yin–Yang Release. As evidenced, it appears behind those who are in the Six Paths Sage Mode or the Tenseigan Chakra Mode. Senjutsu Chakra deforms them and is able to defend against them. And those within the Six Paths Sage Mode are able to kick and swat them away without being any harm.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Truth-Seeking_Ball

SL Translation - Pretty much the same as above, though I would like to extend their availability to the Tensei Sage Mode as well. But of course, there would be the requirement of needing Tailed Beast chakra to spawn each additional one. Basically if you're running with the Rinnegan, you've lucked out. But the saving grace is that they're classified as Ninjutsu, not Senjutsu. So they can be safely absorbed with the Blocking Technique Absorption Seal. I actually should update the profile wiki's page to include a few of these details.

http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Truth-Seeking_Ball

Personally, I have no problem continuing with your...erroneous methods of role playing in a fair fashion, I just figured it should be public knowledge that you are claiming God mod techniques, but I guess what defines God mod is subjective now.

If Truth seeking balls are useable, then Rusaku has just become ten times stronger than he was without them. That was honestly the only thing I missed out of everything that got nerfed or voided. Good for me.

In regards to why I am there in Ame? It has nothing to do with “Your” beast. In fact, it has everything to do with furthering the goals of my organization, and gathering bodies for my collection.

Though, like I said at the bottom of my first post, if the community decides there is nothing wrong with Truth seeking balls, and Susanoo that are literally sentient, critical thinking skills and all, then I will have to accept it, and continue with the RP.

I’ll leave the thread open until tomorrow afternoon when people have had time to look and post as they see fit, and whatever the majority opinion is will be how we have to continue.
Hiraishin was godmod once.
Edo Tensei was godmod once.
Susanoo was godmod once.
Rinnegan was godmod once.
Sage Mode was godmod once.

The list can easily go on, and I can include people (tons of them) in it too, but it proves this point: The bar is raising higher and higher for godmod the more available things become in the community. Next you're going to tell me that Strange Transmission Distant Shadow is godmod too. (But really, it's more legitimate and actually reduces the size of Deadpool-style DNA-infusers for abilities by a large amount.)

Take this into consideration though. If I'm using it, then I'm allowing it in my village. Fun for all. But also take into consideration that if your character has never claimed or used it and suddenly starts claiming to now, I'll most-likely void it. I've gone through RP to explore and attain some of these abilities, and it's only fair that others do so as well.

Perhaps instead of saying someone is godmod, you should say that they're of Kage-level power.
/pun

If I've missed anything, let me know.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2015, 07:15:07 AM »

Of course I'd have no issue facing Kage so long Ashe allowed me to use Uetto's full power. My Mokuton alone would be enough to handle the  susanoo.

And these TSB wouldn't do squat defending agianst my Gift of the Hermit.

It's funny how you say TSB is too OP but then say it can't defend against Gift of the Hermit.
Maybe you need to read what TSB does again. http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Truth-Seeking_Ball
The only thing that can harm them is senjutsu.

@Kage
My apologies for some reason I thought you took the Rinnegan path.

EDIT: What's godmoddish about Strange Tranmission Distant Shadow? Technically, aren't we all using that technique if the multiple KGs that we own? So what's the point of using this tech. >.> http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Strange_Transmission_Distant_Shadow
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 07:17:17 AM by Mei »

Becquerel

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2015, 07:20:43 AM »

I think the only problem with STDS (lol, STDs) is the fact it basically allows you to create clones of people that you've 'consumed' the DNA of...I think. I don't really remember it too well since it wasn't all too useful in the manga and I think I missed those episodes of the anime.
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2015, 07:24:38 AM »

I think the only problem with STDS (lol, STDs) is the fact it basically allows you to create clones of people that you've 'consumed' the DNA of...I think. I don't really remember it too well since it wasn't all too useful in the manga and I think I missed those episodes of the anime.

Okay, but those clones don't leave your body anyway. >.>
And I would assume you cannot do this in the middle of an action.

@Kage
I forgot to ask what's the difference between Tenseigan vs Tensei Sage Mode exactly?
One has the doujutsu while the other doesnt?

Becquerel

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2015, 07:37:07 AM »

Oh, they don't? Well, I guess that's okay. But it basically grants you an extra move each turn because you can do stuff and so can that clone lol Though, if you're using NPCs then it's not much different than that too.
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2015, 07:38:35 AM »

EDIT: What's godmoddish about Strange Tranmission Distant Shadow? Technically, aren't we all using that technique if the multiple KGs that we own? So what's the point of using this tech. >.> http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Strange_Transmission_Distant_Shadow
There's a difference between grafting the DNA of a single person for a single ability or KG (think of Madara and Obito) and then there's stuffing a multitude of DNA and in return gaining all of their abilities, talents and Kekkei Genkai into yourself. It's a Senjutsu technique as well, so that cuts off a ton of people from their multi-DNA absorbing ways. I have it on The Claimed too, but I'm giving it out to those who've mastered Sage Mode, as a sort of trial run on how far it can be self-moderated or abused.

Actually, Kabuto was able to make that stomach-clone from Sakon and Ukon's KG, which he attained with STDS and infusing their blood into himself. It saved him the trouble of having to concentrate on performing the techniques and abilities himself. Taking in Jugo's DNA is also why he's able to go into Sage Mode and possibly stay in it forever.

I forgot to ask what's the difference between Tenseigan vs Tensei Sage Mode exactly?
One has the doujutsu while the other doesnt?
Pretty much. I would want to give the Tensei Sage Mode the same abilities as the Six Paths Sage Mode, just to even the playing field between the descendants of Hagoromo and Hamura. Let's just make it a point that breeding between the two will not produce a Kaguya Otsutsuki, even though it theoretically should.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2015, 07:42:17 AM »

Oh, they don't? Well, I guess that's okay. But it basically grants you an extra move each turn because you can do stuff and so can that clone lol Though, if you're using NPCs then it's not much different than that too.

Not really. You use Strange Transmission Distant Shadow move and the clone you 'summon' does the move that you want it to do. I think the clone resides back into the body afterwards. There's no extra moves. >.>

EDIT:
@Kage
Well in that case, Tensei Sage Mode > Tenseigan since I hear people saying how the Tenseigan does not retain the abilities of the byakugan. >.>
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 07:43:26 AM by Mei »

Snap

• "I'll take my clothes off, just for you. <3"
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2015, 09:33:25 AM »

I'd say ignore Kage's claims of being in possession of the Six Paths Chakra and the Truth-Seeking Balls. Honestly, I think they're too ridiculously overpowered, even for Shinobi Legends standards. Seriously, what can you do to counter them? Basically nothing without violating all logic. As far as the canon goes, the only way to counter the Truth-Seeking Balls are if you are either the host of the Ten-Tails, or if you have Six Paths Sage Mode, 'cause those are the only times when you won't get simply blown away or your Ninjutsu negated by a ball touching you.

The least one could do on Shinobi Legends to defend themselves against the balls are if you probably put up a body encompassing chakra shroud like the Susanoo, Tailed Beast cloak or something of the sort, and put Senjutsu into that and even that isn't the best way to defend yourself from the Truth-Seeking Balls because it can be overpowered, and Senjutsu grants you resilience, not immunity.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 09:36:27 AM by Snap »

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2015, 11:09:38 AM »

Well I did just say its literally impossible to do on SL without completely trashing everything, so Kage can only pull this inside Amegakure, anywhere else people can do the same as his multiple "void everything I don't like" devices and ignore it.

Also who dafuq are you Snap, that second paragraph is exactly what I told to Seiya.

Snap

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2015, 01:42:39 PM »

Well I did just say its literally impossible to do on SL without completely trashing everything, so Kage can only pull this inside Amegakure, anywhere else people can do the same as his multiple "void everything I don't like" devices and ignore it.

Also who dafuq are you Snap, that second paragraph is exactly what I told to Seiya.

Because it is I, Seiya. At least I'm sure of it, hold on a second, let me check myself out. *Unzips pants and looks down*
Yup, it's me, alright!

Joking aside, I agree on that part. Kage can RP with the Truth-Seeking Balls, Rinnegan and Sage Mode all combined within Amegakure for all I care. It's his village, so he comes up with the rules, so I can fucks with it. Though, he shouldn't really expect people outside of his village to go with the flow, abide of his RP rulings and get along with his character as though they lived in La La Land (I, for one, don't). People are entitled to the final say in what they permit and forbid in their RP. Anything he wishes to action on any other characters should always be discussed through so that the receiving party has the option to accept or call out. Nothing may be forced upon one player or character and another without consent.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 02:58:57 PM by Snap »

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2015, 02:12:30 PM »

The Truth Seeking Balls were shown to be vulnerable to senjutsu, as many of the 10-tails power-up were. I imagine that weakness would still remain, unless I missed something.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2015, 02:36:02 PM »

These topics just go on and on and on, but this site is still fun, right guys?

Snap

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2015, 02:43:07 PM »

The Truth Seeking Balls were shown to be vulnerable to senjutsu, as many of the 10-tails power-up were. I imagine that weakness would still remain, unless I missed something.

Incorrect, it is explicitly stated in the manga that those who have Six Paths Senjutsu or Six Paths Chakra are immune to the Truth-Seeking Balls and thus can touch them. Just by having the Senjutsu alone won't grant you immunity to its effects.

It destroys literally everything that is or isn't related to chakra at a molecular level. If molecules touch you, if pure energy touches you, if anything touches, you, who isn't related to the Six Paths Senjutsu/Chakra, are destroyed with ease. It doesn't matter what it is, arguments are useless against it, because the evidence is there, like I said it has virtually NO weakness, Six Paths Senjutsu/Chakra aside.

You can be 'Invincible' and they would destroy you by destroying every single molecule that makes up your body.

You can have all the power in existence, and they would destroy you the second they touched you.

You can be the physically strongest being alive, and your strength would be pointless.

You can be somebody throwing around Blackholes, and those Blackholes would still be destroyed, and the guy throwing them disintegrated.

You can have reality warping powers, but if you are hit by the Truth-Seeking Balls you are gone. Not even dead, your soul no longer exists.

Razvan

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2015, 03:13:26 PM »

Regarding the Truth Seeking Balls,i can't see having either Sage Mode or Rinnegan as a requirement or anywhere it says only Sage Mode users can have them.

Obito did not have the Rinnegan and Sage Mode.
Madara did not have Sage Mode.
Naruto did not have the Rinnegan.

However,what they all had in common was the fact that they all absorbed the chakra of all 9 tailed beasts AND the chakra of the Sage of Six Paths.Well Madara and Obito skipped that bit,but they had to juubi instead,while Naruto had to befriend all Tailed Beasts which allowed him to use their chakra and unique abilities.Just combining Senju + Uchiha will not work due to the fact that Madara did not have any powers over the Yin and Yang as shown by Naruto (healing Gai) and Sasuke (his purple colored raiton similar to Madara's while he was in juubi mode).

So for anyone to use them,either go the Naruto or Madara way or become like Hagoromo and have Rinnegan+Sage Mode.
Just to add from the wiki "Six Paths chakra can be acquired from Hagoromo directly or by combining the chakra of his sons - Indra and Asura - to form the Rinnegan.",it's not just something for Sage Mode users only or Rinnegan users only,you need both. (also since the Rinnegan is the one that gives you  control over all the 5 elements and improved (not to say perfect) control over the Yin-Yang release)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 15 queries.