Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Amegakure...Again.  (Read 11902 times)

Eric

• View Profile
Re: Amegakure...Again.
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2015, 03:26:32 PM »

The Truth Seeking Balls were shown to be vulnerable to senjutsu, as many of the 10-tails power-up were. I imagine that weakness would still remain, unless I missed something.

Incorrect, it is explicitly stated in the manga that those who have Six Paths Senjutsu or Six Paths Chakra are immune to the Truth-Seeking Balls and thus can touch them. Just by having the Senjutsu alone won't grant you immunity to its effects.

It destroys literally everything that is or isn't related to chakra at a molecular level. If molecules touch you, if pure energy touches you, if anything touches, you, who isn't related to the Six Paths Senjutsu/Chakra, are destroyed with ease. It doesn't matter what it is, arguments are useless against it, because the evidence is there, like I said it has virtually NO weakness, Six Paths Senjutsu/Chakra aside.

You can be 'Invincible' and they would destroy you by destroying every single molecule that makes up your body.

You can have all the power in existence, and they would destroy you the second they touched you.

You can be the physically strongest being alive, and your strength would be pointless.

You can be somebody throwing around Blackholes, and those Blackholes would still be destroyed, and the guy throwing them disintegrated.

You can have reality warping powers, but if you are hit by the Truth-Seeking Balls you are gone. Not even dead, your soul no longer exists.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Truth-Seeking_Ball

Additionally, the balls are incapable of negating senjutsu, and their form becomes disrupted upon coming into contact with senjutsu chakra.[14]

You can read it for yourself at the bottom, but senjutsu does in fact affect Truth-Seeking balls.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2015, 04:00:33 PM »

Regarding the Truth Seeking Balls,i can't see having either Sage Mode or Rinnegan as a requirement or anywhere it says only Sage Mode users can have them.

Obito did not have the Rinnegan and Sage Mode.
Madara did not have Sage Mode.
Naruto did not have the Rinnegan.

However,what they all had in common was the fact that they all absorbed the chakra of all 9 tailed beasts AND the chakra of the Sage of Six Paths.Well Madara and Obito skipped that bit,but they had to juubi instead,while Naruto had to befriend all Tailed Beasts which allowed him to use their chakra and unique abilities.Just combining Senju + Uchiha will not work due to the fact that Madara did not have any powers over the Yin and Yang as shown by Naruto (healing Gai) and Sasuke (his purple colored raiton similar to Madara's while he was in juubi mode).

So for anyone to use them,either go the Naruto or Madara way or become like Hagoromo and have Rinnegan+Sage Mode.
Just to add from the wiki "Six Paths chakra can be acquired from Hagoromo directly or by combining the chakra of his sons - Indra and Asura - to form the Rinnegan.",it's not just something for Sage Mode users only or Rinnegan users only,you need both. (also since the Rinnegan is the one that gives you  control over all the 5 elements and improved (not to say perfect) control over the Yin-Yang release)

In regards to that, look at Asura Ōtsutsuki. There's no mentioning of him having to absorb the chakra of all 9 tailed beasts.
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Asura

And even Toneri gained TSB without doing anything related to the bijuu. >.>

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2015, 05:02:32 PM »

The Truth Seeking Balls were shown to be vulnerable to senjutsu, as many of the 10-tails power-up were. I imagine that weakness would still remain, unless I missed something.

Incorrect, it is explicitly stated in the manga that those who have Six Paths Senjutsu or Six Paths Chakra are immune to the Truth-Seeking Balls and thus can touch them. Just by having the Senjutsu alone won't grant you immunity to its effects.

It destroys literally everything that is or isn't related to chakra at a molecular level. If molecules touch you, if pure energy touches you, if anything touches, you, who isn't related to the Six Paths Senjutsu/Chakra, are destroyed with ease. It doesn't matter what it is, arguments are useless against it, because the evidence is there, like I said it has virtually NO weakness, Six Paths Senjutsu/Chakra aside.

You can be 'Invincible' and they would destroy you by destroying every single molecule that makes up your body.

You can have all the power in existence, and they would destroy you the second they touched you.

You can be the physically strongest being alive, and your strength would be pointless.

You can be somebody throwing around Blackholes, and those Blackholes would still be destroyed, and the guy throwing them disintegrated.

You can have reality warping powers, but if you are hit by the Truth-Seeking Balls you are gone. Not even dead, your soul no longer exists.
You completely missed the point of me explaining all that stuff in my last post. Reread it again and go through all the links I provided, as well as their references. But if I have to put two and two together for people, then I guess I will.

The weakness of the Truth-Seeking Balls are as follows.
- Senjutsu Chakra
- Six Paths Sage Mode
- Tenseigan Chakra Mode
- Tensei Sage Mode
- Chakra Absorption Techniques

These things aren't hard to figure out guys, and get your facts straight too. Manga chapters alone didn't explain all this stuff. A lot of this new information comes from the fourth databook, Retsu no Sho (The Last's databook) and Zai no Sho (Boruto's databook).

Regarding the Truth Seeking Balls,i can't see having either Sage Mode or Rinnegan as a requirement or anywhere it says only Sage Mode users can have them.

Obito did not have the Rinnegan and Sage Mode.
Madara did not have Sage Mode.
Naruto did not have the Rinnegan.

However,what they all had in common was the fact that they all absorbed the chakra of all 9 tailed beasts AND the chakra of the Sage of Six Paths.Well Madara and Obito skipped that bit,but they had to juubi instead,while Naruto had to befriend all Tailed Beasts which allowed him to use their chakra and unique abilities.Just combining Senju + Uchiha will not work due to the fact that Madara did not have any powers over the Yin and Yang as shown by Naruto (healing Gai) and Sasuke (his purple colored raiton similar to Madara's while he was in juubi mode).

So for anyone to use them,either go the Naruto or Madara way or become like Hagoromo and have Rinnegan+Sage Mode.
Just to add from the wiki "Six Paths chakra can be acquired from Hagoromo directly or by combining the chakra of his sons - Indra and Asura - to form the Rinnegan.",it's not just something for Sage Mode users only or Rinnegan users only,you need both. (also since the Rinnegan is the one that gives you  control over all the 5 elements and improved (not to say perfect) control over the Yin-Yang release)

The fourth databook went on to explain that the Six Paths Sage Mode only required the Six Paths Chakra and Natural Energy to be combined. Naruto absorbing the Tailed Beast's chakras was just a lot of extra fluff on top of his new power-up. And like Mei said, Toneri didn't need to absorb any Tailed Beast Chakras to spawn his Truth-Seeking Balls, and nor did Hamura or Asura. And I've already explained how and why Hamura and Toneri are able to use them. If anything, it shows that the Tenseigan grants them all five basic chakra natures and Yin–Yang Release too. So really, all these end-game paths for Uchiha-Senju and Hyuuga-Otsutsuki eventually grant them those releases.

Now whether you guys are willing to allow yourselves to RP with that or not, is up to you. But the main point of the topic is that those coming to my village willingly came. Some individuals have neglected to notice that I've claimed these things, and are complaining about not looking up that I've claimed being able to perform these things on the profile wiki. Remember that you can only push your own personal rules on people so much, until you become a hermit. I suggest guidelines, which allow others to acquire these things as well.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2015, 06:07:16 PM »

I don't know about that chakra-absorption technique being a weakness. >.>

So Kage, I assume that someone who has access to Rinnegan (and not Sage Mode) should not be able to have (a way to) access to the TSB, correct?

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2015, 06:10:44 PM »

These topics just go on and on and on, but this site is still fun, right guys?

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2015, 07:05:26 PM »

I don't know about that chakra-absorption technique being a weakness. >.>

So Kage, I assume that someone who has access to Rinnegan (and not Sage Mode) should not be able to have (a way to) access to the TSB, correct?
Unless they're the Ten-Tails' Jinchruiki, nope. But they still have all those other unique powers at their arsenal.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2015, 07:07:16 PM »

Unless they're the Ten-Tails' Jinchruiki, nope. But they still have all those other unique powers at their arsenal.

Okay, I thought so but then I see a SL character who has Rinnegan yet is training for TSB. >.>

Snap

• "I'll take my clothes off, just for you. <3"
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2015, 07:10:43 PM »

Okay, I thought so but then I see a SL character who has Rinnegan yet is training for TSB. >.>

Probably Yomi you're talking, though, from what I've heard from a couple of people, she's so far refused to tell people how she's training to attain them. So just ignore her claims of being in possession of the Truth-Seeking Balls.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 07:22:55 PM by Snap »

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2015, 07:17:23 PM »

Let's not start throwing names out there. But I do wonder how we're supposed to handle the Sword of Nunoboko, since it's supposedly special but was easily shattered by Naruto, Sasuke and the gang. We can always make another topic for that though.

Razvan

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2015, 07:19:03 PM »

For Toneri and Hamura,they awakened the Tenseigan,which did allow them to use the TSB,but the Tenseigan allows you to use all 5 elements and Deva Path (similar to the Rinnegan) and the special Chakra Mode (similar to the Sage Mode)..so yeah..they were also both aliens,if that matters to anyone..

Asura was a direct descendant of the Sage and did not even need any Uchiha powers to use the TSB,so i don't know..But the Sage "blessed him with his power (Six Paths Chakra) and made him the successor to Ninshū." so i think that had something to do with it.

I mean,anyone can use whatever they want i guess,it's just that i don't see this as being a Sage Mode only thing because you either need access to all the 5 elements (Rinnegan/Tenseigan) or the Sage's chakra,which i don't see being just Uchiha + Senju,because like i said, Madara did not have anything similar to Naruto or Sasuke powers after meeting the sage.

Finally,i would also like to add this,"By drawing on the power of the tailed beasts, Naruto enters a second state and dons something similar in appearance to his Tailed Beast Mode cloak.This second state granted Truth-Seeking Balls, further enhanced Naruto's abilities and his Tailed Beast Mode avatar " and "Jin no Sho does not state whether the chakra of the tailed beasts is a component of the Six Paths Sage Mode, but the chakra is stated as such in Shikamaru Hiden: A Cloud Drifting in Silent Darkness. It is not known if this was a mistake from the novel."

But like i said,do what you want,i just wanted to add my opinion for the TSB since i was not active during that time and people were talking a bit about it here.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2015, 07:24:51 PM »

I know what Yomi's do, or rather will do. No need to tear hair out over those, they'll be different and just fine.

As for the sword of nunoboko, not that I see the point of fussing over it when nobody can use the real balls outside of amegakure wonderland, but if it calms people down y'all can just consider me to have it since I have the sennins power anyway.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2015, 07:34:01 PM »

I know what Yomi's do, or rather will do. No need to tear hair out over those, they'll be different and just fine.

As for the sword of nunoboko, not that I see the point of fussing over it when nobody can use the real balls outside of amegakure wonderland, but if it calms people down y'all can just consider me to have it since I have the sennins power anyway.

Okay but that contradicts what we know about the acquisition of TSBs. >.>

If people want to get TSBs (the right way), then fine. Just don't expect people to allow you to use them in RP.

And yeah, Sword of Nunoboko is no fuss. It's made out of a TSB, I wouldn't call it exclusive.
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Sword_of_Nunoboko

Razvan

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2015, 07:37:04 PM »

Also something i forgot to say,what i see as the Sage's Chakra is Senju+Uchiha+Juubi powers.Because Asura is a direct descendant,he probably was influenced by the Juubi's chakra,similar to how Naruto and his children have those whiskers and it would also explain why Naruto and Hashirma,both Asura's descendant's did not have the TSB or a battle avatar like Asura.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2015, 07:39:07 PM »

Doesn't matter in her case, they aren't the canon thing, they're just a mimicry so leave her out of this XD kage can do whatever he wants in amegakure, outside of ame there basically is no way people are getting the canon thing, I personally made sure of that. Its simple as that.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2015, 07:45:34 PM »

For Toneri and Hamura,they awakened the Tenseigan,which did allow them to use the TSB,but the Tenseigan allows you to use all 5 elements and Deva Path (similar to the Rinnegan) and the special Chakra Mode (similar to the Sage Mode)..so yeah..they were also both aliens,if that matters to anyone..

Asura was a direct descendant of the Sage and did not even need any Uchiha powers to use the TSB,so i don't know..But the Sage "blessed him with his power (Six Paths Chakra) and made him the successor to Ninshū." so i think that had something to do with it.

I mean,anyone can use whatever they want i guess,it's just that i don't see this as being a Sage Mode only thing because you either need access to all the 5 elements (Rinnegan/Tenseigan) or the Sage's chakra,which i don't see being just Uchiha + Senju,because like i said, Madara did not have anything similar to Naruto or Sasuke powers after meeting the sage.

Finally,i would also like to add this,"By drawing on the power of the tailed beasts, Naruto enters a second state and dons something similar in appearance to his Tailed Beast Mode cloak.This second state granted Truth-Seeking Balls, further enhanced Naruto's abilities and his Tailed Beast Mode avatar " and "Jin no Sho does not state whether the chakra of the tailed beasts is a component of the Six Paths Sage Mode, but the chakra is stated as such in Shikamaru Hiden: A Cloud Drifting in Silent Darkness. It is not known if this was a mistake from the novel."

But like i said,do what you want,i just wanted to add my opinion for the TSB since i was not active during that time and people were talking a bit about it here.
If you haven't realized it yet, we're descendants of aliens that travel through different planets/dimensions for more Shinju fruit. That's basically what the predecessor Otsutsuki Clan was.

And like I said in an earlier post in this same thread, we do have some SL translations for how things work here.

I'm glad you brought the novels up though, since those are written by Takashi Yano. Kishimoto only contributed to the illustrations for them.  There are some things in there that I take with a grain of salt, like the Spoken Word Genjutsu in the same novel you mentioned which is pretty much a verbal non-KG version of Kotoamatsukami. I see them as canon until they contradict with what Kishimoto has already established in the manga and databooks.

Also something i forgot to say,what i see as the Sage's Chakra is Senju+Uchiha+Juubi powers.Because Asura is a direct descendant,he probably was influenced by the Juubi's chakra,similar to how Naruto and his children have those whiskers and it would also explain why Naruto and Hashirma,both Asura's descendant's did not have the TSB or a battle avatar like Asura.
SL translation. Otherwise, we'd be voiding all instances if Rinnegan and Tenseigan too if we're going to hard-line it like that. Hamura and Toneri still had them though, and the latter was descended from much later generations over a few millenniums.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 17 queries.