Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: I don't get it  (Read 4871 times)

narutokunninja

I don't get it
« on: August 26, 2006, 03:53:06 AM »

How can you have Curse marker but no Sharingan or 9 tailed fox power

Sriracha

Re: I don't get it
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2006, 03:59:16 AM »

Sharigan=Uchiha restriced. I'd hate to have to sleep with Sasuke to get it.

Kyuubi=Only one. And there's no way I'll have some old man fiddling with my belly button.

Curse Seal=Easily obtained. And there can be multiple subjects. thers like twenty who have it now.

ninjafromdasouth

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2006, 04:01:52 AM »

we can tweak thaat,Theres a Uchia clan isn't there,and a Demon clan isn't there?

Sanosoke

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2006, 04:05:37 AM »

er... you mean you actually get things from the Sharingan and Curse seals?

Does the Hyuuga have Byakugan?

Kyuubi=Only one. And there's no way I'll have some old man fiddling with my belly button.

Curse Seal=Easily obtained. And there can be multiple subjects. thers like twenty who have it now.
:smt082 :smt082 that was funny...

narutokunninja

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2006, 04:07:42 AM »

But what if you get it in a special event like this
Your walking through the forest when suddenly you sense something but its too fast to see what will you do
1.Run as fast as you can away from the threat
2.Fight it out

Haku using crystal ice mirrors at level 15 with 500 health and 25 defence 30 attack
You have defeated Haku He says I didn't know you were a decendant of the Uchiha Clan
You have unlocked Sharingan
Plus there is a 1 out of 532 chance that you will get the event see how that can be done

Sanosoke

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2006, 04:11:22 AM »

O_O great day in the morning! Why not have a tangle with Orochimaru (not the level up, but special event), you don't beat him, he gives you a curse mark... or... you fight Haku, and find out you have a Bijuu in you... with a 1 in 9 chance... or... some stuff like that...

Sriracha

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2006, 04:12:23 AM »

Too much of a hassle. What would the sharingan do anyway? just let you see your enemy better?

Sanosoke

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2006, 04:16:40 AM »

Could give you the ability to

1. Copy your enemy, as in, "Your enemy hits you for 10 damage, you hit your enemy for 10 damage" then, on your turn, "you hit your enemy for X damage". If they hit you, they lose the same amount or something...

2. Better offense/defense.

3. You spot more gems and gold laying around.

the possibilities are endless

ninjafromdasouth

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2006, 04:18:34 AM »

The power of Genjustu,Why wouldn't Neji add a bloodline limit,I though Neji would love to have a Byuguakan

narutokunninja

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2006, 04:19:08 AM »

Too much of a hassle. What would the sharingan do anyway? just let you see your enemy better?

The sharingan could do alot like help you level up faster make it so your enemy misses more than often or it could help you see better like your walking through the forest and decide to train your sharingan you turn it on and see not one gem but two or you found 500 gold on the ground rhat you never would have seen with your normal eyes

Sanosoke

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2006, 04:19:55 AM »

*cough* He'd have all of the bloodlines *cough*

Huh? I didn't say anything...

jk...

Sriracha

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2006, 04:20:33 AM »

Hm well He's currently working on them and he will add them some time later in the future.

They'll cost dks as he said though.

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2006, 04:22:40 AM »

Read some of the other endless threads on kekei Genkai... They give answers there. And if you can't read them, go to the old forums and read them there.

And the Kyuubi thing simply won't happen.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2006, 04:23:02 AM by Xaos »

narutokunninja

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2006, 04:33:07 AM »

Read some of the other endless threads on kekei Genkai... They give answers there. And if you can't read them, go to the old forums and read them there.

Whatever thats to much work to look for anyway while i'm at it let me tell what and how the others can be done.

Special event:While you were you walking through the forest you started to think about what a horrible life you had at the Hyguh or however you spell it clan and got mad suddenly Neji attacks you and says you have left our clan you must be killed you scream noooooooooo suddenly you activate Byakuagan What you can unleash your Bloodline oh well you do not know how to use it your destiny is sealed

Neji attacks you with Byakugan
You win how can you change destiny you just got your Byakugan you activated your Bloodline Traight now you can use it anytime
You lose You cannot change destiny you lost your Byakugan as you wake up you forget evrything that has happened

If you have Byakugan you get 64 palm rotation and the ability to gain 2 extra chalkra points instead of one when you defeat your master
Iy you lose you get nothing

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2006, 04:37:42 AM »

Whatever thats to much work to look for anyway while i'm at it let me tell what and how the others can be done.

Special event:While you were you walking through the forest you started to think about what a horrible life you had at the Hyguh or however you spell it clan and got mad suddenly Neji attacks you and says you have left our clan you must be killed you scream noooooooooo suddenly you activate Byakuagan What you can unleash your Bloodline oh well you do not know how to use it your destiny is sealed

Neji attacks you with Byakugan
You win how can you change destiny you just got your Byakugan you activated your Bloodline Traight now you can use it anytime
You lose You cannot change destiny you lost your Byakugan as you wake up you forget evrything that has happened

If you have Byakugan you get 64 palm rotation and the ability to gain 2 extra chalkra points instead of one when you defeat your master
Iy you lose you get nothing

If you actually read the other threads then you would have found out it WON'T be that easy. You have restart with almost nothing and it'll cost you DKS. You won't simply walk into an event and realize you have the limit, Neji said that on numerous occasions. That way is far too easy.

This post should be locked because most of this was already discussed... Just read the other threads...

And I laugh at how you think reading another thread is hard, but you're willing to make people repeat themselves.

Simply saying, It won't happen that way.
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 20 queries.