Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

Author Topic: Gedo Mazo FFA logistics (for participating members only)  (Read 22851 times)

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
Re: Gedo Mazo FFA logistics (for participating members only)
« Reply #60 on: December 09, 2016, 05:55:03 AM »

Then we are going to discuss this general void list before it's offficially put in.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 09, 2016, 05:55:27 AM »

There needs to be a void list.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 12, 2016, 12:34:41 AM »

Void list? So be it. I compiled a universal void list that comprises every aspect from each void list available and combined into single list that is very similar to the same guidelines that the jinchuuriki use on the forum.

Quote from: Void List
-Izanami
-Swift Release
-Claims of immunity to Ototon and Liquefying Super Senjutsu Ototon.
-Anything that does not have a reasonable explanation within the Naruto/SL lore
-Non Zetsu Mayfly
-Any of the recent Rikudo powered abilities
-Body Revival Technique (when used to survive the Hachimon Tonkō no Jin)
-Claiming to use an "undodgable/unavoidable/unblockable" attack
-Any custom technique that has no prescribed flaw (auto-hitting/character control)
-Kotoamatsukami
-If you have Kamui with other MS Jutsu (Such as Amaterasu or Tsukiyomi). It's either Kamui/Susano'o or Tsukiyomi/Amaterasu/Susano'o. Pick one set of techniques or the other.

I would like to add banning using Izanagi to circumvent the negative effects of Eight Gates Release Formation, the idea of it is already OP enough as it is and besides anyone can do it. The easiest way to do this legitimately is to go Seventh Gate and use Izanagi at some point while in that state. As soon as you activate it, go Eight Gate Release Formation and the match will be entirely set in your favor for that duration that Izanagi is active. Now this is all a very overpowered strategy that I thought up in as little as five minutes, the concept is sketchy but everything should doable; this is if they go by the steps above. So I would like to cut out the middle man here and just add it to the list above, which I hope no one has any quarrel over. 

If anyone would to add any input or suggest something to add to the list, go ahead and fling out those suggestions my way.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 12, 2016, 01:53:09 AM »

Void list? So be it. I compiled a universal void list that comprises every aspect from each void list available and combined into single list that is very similar to the same guidelines that the jinchuuriki use on the forum.

-Izanami
-Swift Release
-Non Zetsu Mayfly
-Any custom technique that has no prescribed flaw (auto-hitting/character control)
-Kotoamatsukami
-If you have Kamui with other MS Jutsu (Such as Amaterasu or Tsukiyomi). It's either Kamui/Susano'o or Tsukiyomi/Amaterasu/Susano'o. Pick one set of techniques or the other.

I would like to add banning using Izanagi to circumvent the negative effects of Eight Gates Release Formation, the idea of it is already OP enough as it is and besides anyone can do it. The easiest way to do this legitimately is to go Seventh Gate and use Izanagi at some point while in that state. As soon as you activate it, go Eight Gate Release Formation and the match will be entirely set in your favor for that duration that Izanagi is active. Now this is all a very overpowered strategy that I thought up in as little as five minutes, the concept is sketchy but everything should doable; this is if they go by the steps above. So I would like to cut out the middle man here and just add it to the list above, which I hope no one has any quarrel over. 

If anyone would to add any input or suggest something to add to the list, go ahead and fling out those suggestions my way.

Well, should we throw out personal voids here or discuss them on SL? Probably here.

I'm just asking because I know a few of us that have techniques most others aren't open to the use of.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 12, 2016, 02:28:29 AM »

-Izanami
-Swift Release
-Non Zetsu Mayfly
-Kotoamatsukami

Well, should we throw out personal voids here or discuss them on SL? Probably here.

I'm just asking because I know a few of us that have techniques most others aren't open to the use of.

Discuss them here like I did with Izanagi, if reach a consensus that it shouldn't be use then it will be added to the list.

JayJay

• Who the flip is Jay!?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 12, 2016, 03:53:00 AM »

I say, only I can be Batman. >.>

If they stand behind you, give them Protection.
If they stand besides you, give them Respect.
If they stand against you, SHOW NO MERCY!

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 12, 2016, 06:32:46 AM »

I'm fine with that Izanagi/Hachimon combo being voided.

Not really sure about 'personal voids' as I haven't researched all involved. This post will be edited later when I sit down and do that then.

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 14, 2016, 11:03:45 PM »

No one is going add anymore input to this topic? (I added my input for another void.)

I might as well do an activity check to weed out the participants, that either have no interest in this FFA or have suddenly became busy with their lives. I will let you all know that I am active in this thread, but I can't say for everyone else.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 15, 2016, 12:37:31 AM »

I would like technique stacking to be voided. Raiton no Yoroi plus 7th gate plus sage enhanced kyuubi (or whatever bijuu you have) v2 cloak.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 15, 2016, 12:54:19 AM »

I would like technique stacking to be voided. Raiton no Yoroi plus 7th gate plus sage enhanced kyuubi (or whatever bijuu you have) v2 cloak.

If technique stacking is voided then that would mean that you can't augment ninjutsu/genjutsu/taijutsu with other techniques. I am kind of iffy of agreeing with this whole notion, considering that augmentation is the basis of Sage Mode and Sennika. Since that would mean if technique stacking is voided, then you can't augment your techniques with the abilities that I stated above.

Another thing I would like to ask, before it becomes an issue in the future. What if fellow intentionally or unintentionally used a voided technique that was agreed upon by all the participants? I figured if this does occur, that it should grounds for disqualification, but I don't know what the rest of the participants think about this issue.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 15, 2016, 01:12:15 AM »

I'm not talking about basic technique stacking. That's all good. Just would like to define a line where one should already be. Stacking the S rank techniques that I listed before is beyond stupid.

I agree to disqualify them regardless on accident or purpose. Unless of course 1 repost per person is allowed.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 15, 2016, 02:28:01 AM »

I dunno, if you can't even read the first post that will list the agreed upon voids would be, do you really deserve a repost? I mean, come on, we have two jobs here: to read and to write..

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 15, 2016, 03:17:20 AM »

I agree with voiding ridiculous stacking. It can be determined case by case if we have to but I'd say anything further then Sage Mode and Raiton no Yoroi is too much.

Also I assumed we'd be talking more specific techniques and one did come to mind.

http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Ame-no-Uzume

Camel, it's an auto hit, come on. I do like how you took a time control ability and made it not time control though.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 15, 2016, 03:52:04 AM »

Also I assumed we'd be talking more specific techniques and one did come to mind.

Camel, it's an auto hit, come on. I do like how you took a time control ability and made it not time control though.

If we're to start calling out each other on OP techniques then I think a whole new thread would be best to do such. While you're calling out Camel on this technique; I'm positive there's some things under your notes section on NP that he might have an issue with as well.

Or ya know...instead of making a 16 page thread about everyone's custom techs and how OP or not they are we can just ban all custom techniques .

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 15, 2016, 04:18:10 AM »

Quote from: Shadow
I'm not talking about basic technique stacking. That's all good. Just would like to define a line where one should already be. Stacking the S rank techniques that I listed before is beyond stupid.

I agree to disqualify them regardless on accident or purpose. Unless of course 1 repost per person is allowed.

Stacking S ranks has become a commodity these days, but I would like to see no more than Sage Mode and Raiton/Katon/Fuuton/Ototon/etc no Yoroi.

Since we are on this subject, I might as well make a chart of the votes so far: Disqualification: Two votes
One repost: One vote

I agree with voiding ridiculous stacking. It can be determined case by case if we have to but I'd say anything further then Sage Mode and Raiton no Yoroi is too much.

This is coming from the guy that has a technique that can easily remedy my ocular technique with this ridiculous technique or maybe you could use this item of yours to escape it.  <<;

But like Shadow said that is a whole different thread to discuss it on, for now the only option at this point is to ban custom techniques if it is so much of a hassle for you or anyone else, but I am fine with banning with custom techniques for the free-for-all match.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 04:26:53 AM by Camel »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 19 queries.