Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: No More Genin and Academy Students to make their own clan.  (Read 4146 times)

Samantha

Re: No More Genin and Academy Students to make their own clan.
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2006, 01:59:33 AM »

I think that genin and academy students shouldn't be able to make their own clans. The majority of them are just going to make their own clans, by getting 25 gems and 10,000 gold, and then stop really progressing in the game.  We have seen this way too often. The other thing is that jounins and above will not want to waste their gems on making a clan, they rather use their gems on mounts and hp's, so they create a second account and use that acad.student or genin to get 25 gems and start a new clan. Holding two positions within the new clan. For there on, the academy student is really no longer used, because he/she served the purpose of creating the clan.

anbumiko

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2006, 03:27:28 AM »

I'm losing clan members to Academy students...

My Genins are all leaving and going to academy student clans...I suppose the major reason is because in a clan where they are the strongest, they will automatically get a leader spot...

It is quite annoying..I thoroughly agree that you should have at least 1 DK before you're allowed to make a clan..

dude same is happening to me, really ockward used to be one of the top now back to square 1 but ohwell we will thrive to surivive

emoney

• nana
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2006, 03:29:45 AM »

I'm losing clan members to Academy students...

My Genins are all leaving and going to academy student clans...I suppose the major reason is because in a clan where they are the strongest, they will automatically get a leader spot...

It is quite annoying..I thoroughly agree that you should have at least 1 DK before you're allowed to make a clan..

dude same is happening to me, really ockward used to be one of the top now back to square 1 but ohwell we will thrive to surivive

yea, thats true
« Last Edit: September 14, 2006, 03:30:13 AM by emoney »
Academy Student emoney is a Shoku Council to Code of Shoku (Clan)
Title: Kage
Level: 8
Resurrections: 2
Race: Sound
Specialty: Hyouton Ninjutsu
Creature: Pakkun
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Forehead Protector Size: 17
Kabuto Kills: 38
Player Kills: 242
Orochimaru Kills: 40

DeAtHdEmOn

« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2006, 01:32:51 AM »

I noticed this a long time ago.I think there needs to be some requirements for ppl to make a clan.Some only have like 3 members who are all students.I don't mind letting students join a clan but what if all the academy student clans just die?Whould they be cleaned up?Or suffer like the seal clan?If you think about it a student might stop playing and the clan will suffer for it because the leader stops playing.

PerfectFlaw

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2006, 01:47:31 AM »

I think the amount of gold and gems needed to make a clan should be at least 4 times as much than it is now (Hopefully more). It's sad that something as important as a clan costs so little.

In combination with that if every clan were deleted, then these countless clans that aren't worth being in at all would be cut down tremendously. Only people willing to work for their clan to be back would remake their clans. I can bet that well over half of all the clans would never be remade.

DeAtHdEmOn

« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2006, 01:49:42 AM »

Yeah.
Some answer's.
Thnx Flaw

anbumiko

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2006, 01:52:32 AM »

I think the amount of gold and gems needed to make a clan should be at least 4 times as much than it is now (Hopefully more). It's sad that something as important as a clan costs so little.

In combination with that if every clan were deleted, then these countless clans that aren't worth being in at all would be cut down tremendously. Only people willing to work for their clan to be back would remake their clans. I can bet that well over half of all the clans would never be remade.

true or atleast like a certain lv like chuunin to be elgable to make a clan but other than that i agree

dude no.1

« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2006, 04:29:40 AM »

perhaps their is a way to make a little of the payment and then you are able to begin the gathering of people, once you have 5 all the applicants are able to become members.  :)

Ichabod12

« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2006, 04:49:13 AM »

It would still be possible at a low ranking :/

yoyo

« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2006, 08:54:16 AM »

I agree on the 1 DK limit...It makes alot of sense...The leader of my clan is far higher then me and I look up to him...Its nice having them stronger cuz they can be alot of help to you and it gives you something to strive for...But I dont think every clan should be deleted...Expecially mine...Lol...I love it alot...But the clans should be checked over...See how many members there are and how long its been since said members have logged in...My clan used to have lots of people...But after the people who hadnt logged in for months were deleted we're only down to the devoted people....But thats what counts...
« Last Edit: September 15, 2006, 08:55:28 AM by yoyo »
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 20 queries.