Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Shinobi tournament RP  (Read 8816 times)

Seiryu

Re: Shinobi tournament RP
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2007, 07:49:57 PM »

Off rol: well, jejej i hope im not to late, Seiryu, were you the one who create this topic right?? well, if you want make a list of all combatants you want in 1 arena and the others in the other arena (unless you want all 1, is your choice)

Out of character: will do. Hereīs the list of combatants for each arena:

Arena 01: Seiryu, Maria, the kaguya clan member (I hope heīll introduce himself soon) and Proto.

Arena 02: Kanjuro, Rei, shikkifujin and the captain of the "red dragon"

Arena 03, Dante, the captain of the "Rum Lord" and the next to people who join this RP.
--------------------------------

Noticing that his kick didnīt do as much damage as it shouldīve done Seiryu begins to circle the kaguya clan member while always keeping an eye on the other two combatants before he dashes towards his enemy and twists his right foot to spin around the kaguya clan member and position himself behind him before he attacks with his left hand aiming for his opponentīs neck. As his hand gets closer to his enemiesī neck the light blue flames on his fingertips start to extend into sharp claws of chakra almost half as long as his fingers. "Thatīs almost too easy... "

--------
Out of character: I didnīt write down how the attack hits his enemy to give you a chance to react. After all, our charas are supposed to roughly equal, so your chara should at least have a chance to defend himself."

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2007, 08:24:34 PM »

Out of character: I wasnt paying attention and was in a sitting position, no chance to react.

--------------------

falls onto his hands, and sends a backwards kick at Seiryu's stomach, as the kick moves towards Seiryu a sharp bone beings to jut out of his foot, "Sushigewd, last of the Kaguya clan will not be so easily defeated!"
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 08:25:38 PM by sushigewd2.0 »

Seiryu

« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2007, 09:14:00 PM »

Blocks the kick attack by grabbing the bone coming out of his foot before he jumps  over his opponent with the bone still in hand and lands a kick between the shoulder blades. Then he pulls the bone down to stab his opponent with his own bone before he jumps away from Sushiewd to avoid a possible counterattack.

Ulrich

• Meh, haters.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/prince92
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2007, 09:39:19 PM »

*appears and kicks Seiryu*

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2007, 10:35:18 PM »

Out of Character: You can't take my bones ther're still connected.

----------------------

Gets up from the ground where he was laying face first and gets back into a fighting stance, "I have yet to see any real strategy, what are you playing at?" looks over at Maria and Proto, his other opponents, "are you just going to stand there?"
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 10:35:44 PM by sushigewd2.0 »

Ulrich

• Meh, haters.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/prince92
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2007, 10:45:24 PM »

*decides to watch instead*

Maria

« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2007, 12:07:02 AM »

Looks up at Sushi "I thought you two would never ask." she unties her giant fan and charges forward twards the other two.

ReiseiKosame

« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2007, 12:22:07 AM »

Rei glanced over a Kanjuro's puppet and smiled, "Well this'll be interesting." She then unwrapped the object she had been carrying to reveal a white puppet dressed in a black cloak and hood. She smiled again and pointed her hands out toward her puppet and connected chakra strings to its wooden body from her fingers. She then flicked her fingers and the chest compartment of the puppet opened  and the puppet reached inside pulling out a medium sized scythe only to be extended soon after. She looked at her puppet with a smirk and said,"Ready, Zetsumei?" The puppets eyes began to glow a dull blue color and it raised the scythe it was holding.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2007, 12:23:04 AM by ReiseiKosame »

Dante

« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2007, 12:37:36 AM »

* Walks and a little while later he is in the 2nd Arena*

Mmm, A puppeteer? (rei) an interesting skill, deadly, but easy to counter-attack if the other fighters doesnt know how to fight her..... They will die. -thinks-

Well, they will call me to fight, so, i will see this fight and maybe go to the other arena if this 1 turns boring...

Jajaja, theres the guy who brought me here (miko). Can they fight? lets see what this kids can do.

protofusion

« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2007, 03:54:27 AM »

he rushes at maria throws a kunai and jumps back a few feet
« Last Edit: June 15, 2007, 02:54:10 PM by protofusion »

ReiseiKosame

« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2007, 01:15:06 PM »

Wasting no more time Rei began to move her fingers as if playing a piano, "Now Zetsumei, Go!" Her puppet glided at Kanjuro in a quick zig-zag pattern, breezing by the opposing puppet. She whipped the chakra strings and the puppet was lifted into to the air and when it reached over Kanjuro's head the puppet slashed down with it's scythe.

Seiryu

« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2007, 03:15:47 PM »

Evading the puppetīs scythe with a quick jump to the side Kanjuro pulled back the chakra strings that held Yojimbo, causing it to land on the back of the puppet before it jumped off itīs back again while still facing Zetsumei. Pulling on one of the chakra strings kanjuro opened the mouth of his puppet and revealed the flamethrower hidden there. A second later a large flame came shooting out of Yojimboīs mouth and rapidly spread across Zetsumeiīs cloak and body.

ReiseiKosame

« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2007, 06:20:40 PM »

Rei pulled back the chakra strings quickly and her puppet flew back to her but still the damage had been done to Zetsumei. She put out the remaining flames and then pulled one of the chakra strings as a rip chord and Zetsumei's chest opened up up and she reached in a pulled out a large scroll she placed opened it and placed on the ground. She performed a few hand signs and a female puppet with a a wooden exterior and painted to look like a female Knight appeared in the place of the scroll and connected her chakra strings to the new puppet. Rei looked over at Zetsumei, who was badly damaged and fallen over on the floor, and said, "Well we tried, Zetsumei, but it is Ikioi's turn now." Rei then pulled two chakra strings and Ikioi flicked out her arms and two blades extruded from her the backs of her hands.

Seiryu

« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2007, 06:46:15 PM »

Out of Character: You can't take my bones ther're still connected.

Well, itīs not like I pulled the bone out or something, I simply grabbed it and used it against you while it was still attatched to your foot.
----------

"A new puppet ? And by judging itīs appearance it looks like another attack- type puppet. Oh well, īlets see what this one can do... thought Kanjuro before he started to move his fingers just like Rei did before, causing Yojimbo to rush at the enemy puppet. Pulling the four chakra strings connected to Yojimboīs armes in quick succession Kanjuro watched as the puppet started to hack away at Ikioi with all four of itīs katanas. Kanjuro then pulled another chakra string, and Yojimboīs upper right arm split in the middle and fired a load of senbon past Ikioi and into the direction of Rei.

ReiseiKosame

« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2007, 07:04:33 PM »

Rei yanked the chakra strings back and Ikioi quickly defended against the four blades and senbon  then she was pulled to the front of Rei. Rei then moved her fingers in hand signs and spoke out, "Kugutsu Hei no Jutsu!"<Puppet Wall> The gears in her puppet cause the puppet to morph inside out so now the puppet had a metal exterior and then continuing the morph Ikioi extended and formed a dome over Rei and the remaining senbon deflected off. "..That was close." Rei thought to herself.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 12:17:15 AM by ReiseiKosame »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 16 queries.