Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Kakashi's Jutsu Shop  (Read 9577 times)

Ryumaru

• View Profile
Re: Kakashi's Jutsu Shop
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2007, 03:58:04 PM »

Uchiha: Really? where was your thread? I havent seen anything like this before. (AND it kinda hard not to use scrolls,its not like kakashi is going to send you a text message telling you how to learn it.)

czarguy - your shops,from what ive seen, give out charm and AT/DF,and youve requested a few different new spec.....however...mine request jutsu that go with the current speciality,that will be a bit more unique to each person.

All the jutsu are permanent,ou only need to have the req. speciality and skill points.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 04:09:33 PM by ryumaru »

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2007, 05:15:48 PM »

I was just kidding cause it sounds like an event i might make up just from looking at the title...but yes uchiha did make a topic similar to this...
Czarguy
Race:Wind
Mount:Shadow Lion the Pakkun
Seal:Curse Seal

Uchihabeast

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2007, 06:22:25 PM »

Uchiha: Really? where was your thread? I havent seen anything like this before. (AND it kinda hard not to use scrolls,its not like kakashi is going to send you a text message telling you how to learn it.)

czarguy - your shops,from what ive seen, give out charm and AT/DF,and youve requested a few different new spec.....however...mine request jutsu that go with the current speciality,that will be a bit more unique to each person.

All the jutsu are permanent,ou only need to have the req. speciality and skill points.

Use the search. -.-;

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2007, 06:37:40 PM »

Use the search. -.-;

You mean this?

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,3207.0.html

You can't really get angry at him seeing as he actually put some thought into it besides just writing a few lines.
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Ryumaru

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2007, 06:40:28 PM »

Use the search. -.-;

hmm...wow ya did,thats weird..haha. ..:shock:

well ill put in that you previously stated this concept then.

Uchihabeast

« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2007, 06:56:32 PM »

Use the search. -.-;

hmm...wow ya did,thats weird..haha. ..:shock:

well ill put in that you previously stated this concept then.

Yes. :P

*Inner Kazy. <_<;* SHANNAROOOOOOO!!!!!

<<;

Aid

« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2007, 09:55:16 PM »

Godzilla!!

Sounds sweet Ryu

Kyosuke

« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2007, 10:11:21 PM »

Uchiha, you can't compare his idea with "yours". -.-;

Alright Ryu, my friend... Lets take a closer look at this. In my first post I mentioned that there wasn't very much "Planning", so to speak, but there was great "Devotion". Now what I mean is that you had the right idea, and you put a lot of heart into it, but little structure and elaboration. For example, you don't specify just how this system is going to work. Is it your general idea that the Jutsu should be permanent? Or do you think they should merely last for a certain amount of Dragon Kills? Because for the cost of one of the S-Rank Jutsu, I really, really would not want to merely forget it after killing Orochimaru. At least not after one kill. >_>

So with a little more elaboration and some more refinement (Raikiri is still essentially Chidori  :roll: ) I think this could actually be an exciting project (after the Kekkei Genkai), providing it comes across in the right way. I have to give you my props.

Edit#1 regarding Czarguy:

This is indeed based off uchiha's idea  :roll:
ANd what would these jutsus do? we are yet to find that out and also can you use them even if your specialty doesnt correspond with the scroll you buy

Um, no, it isn't. He apparently didn't see her post, which makes it "loosely" based at that the most.  ;)

I'm sure all of that good damage stuff can be decided with the Staff, anyway. What I want to know are the general statistics.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 10:25:18 PM by Kyosuke »

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2007, 10:13:08 PM »

ANd what would these jutsus do? we are yet to find that out and also can you use them even if your specialty doesnt correspond with the scroll you buy
Czarguy

Ryumaru

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2007, 10:39:36 PM »

I posted decriptions of the techniques
and no,it wouldnt make much sence to be able to use a fuuton jutsu if your speciality is doton,would it?

Kyosuke: Yes,Raikiri is esentially chidori,(potential spoiler?) but that doesnt change the fact that we still have it under rai ninjutsu,so if they dont see fit to use the forms of raikiri(chidori) that I listed,I could always replace them with some other Raiton jutsu.
And sorry for not mentioning the permanence of the jutsu,i thought I stated that,but appearently didnt.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 11:01:56 PM by ryumaru »

Mihazi

• I have this cough, ya know.
    • View Profile
    • How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2007, 11:22:11 PM »

I was just kidding cause it sounds like an event i might make up just from looking at the title...but yes uchiha did make a topic similar to this...
Even if you're kidding, you didn't do anything, so you don't get any credit.

Use the search. -.-;

You mean this?

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,3207.0.html

You can't really get angry at him seeing as he actually put some thought into it besides just writing a few lines.

I agree. Ryu's idea is coincidence, Uchihabeast.
I didn't even remember that thread until I read it.
But Uchihabeast deserves some kind of credit, which she got.

Uchiha, you can't compare his idea with "yours". -.-;

Alright Ryu, my friend... Lets take a closer look at this. In my first post I mentioned that there wasn't very much "Planning", so to speak, but there was great "Devotion". Now what I mean is that you had the right idea, and you put a lot of heart into it, but little structure and elaboration. For example, you don't specify just how this system is going to work. Is it your general idea that the Jutsu should be permanent? Or do you think they should merely last for a certain amount of Dragon Kills? Because for the cost of one of the S-Rank Jutsu, I really, really would not want to merely forget it after killing Orochimaru. At least not after one kill. >_>

So with a little more elaboration and some more refinement (Raikiri is still essentially Chidori  :roll: ) I think this could actually be an exciting project (after the Kekkei Genkai), providing it comes across in the right way. I have to give you my props.

Edit#1 regarding Czarguy:

Um, no, it isn't. He apparently didn't see her post, which makes it "loosely" based at that the most.  ;)

I'm sure all of that good damage stuff can be decided with the Staff, anyway. What I want to know are the general statistics.
As for Kyosuke, Ryu's idea is planned out. More than most.
Things that are left out are easy to assume, but do need clarification. Put things in writing.

Chidori is not Raikiri.
Raikiri > Chidori. Raikiri is S rank and Chidori is A rank.
It's like comparing Bunshin to Kage Bunshin.
Same idea, but difference in power.

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2007, 12:43:41 AM »

I didnt want any credit I simply stated that it looked like an event id make...nowhere in there does it say anything about me wanting credit so please dont put words in my mouth mihazi....
And why are you guys assuming I dont like this? i actually like it quite abit but i know jutsus coming from scrolls has already been discussed.
Czarguy

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2007, 01:27:58 AM »

Look at the date of this thread,

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,1151.0.html

It originated from my idea ._.

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2007, 01:34:48 AM »

hehe veryone wants credit for it! :D
Czarguy

Samantha

« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2007, 01:50:56 AM »

Look at the date of this thread,

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,1151.0.html

It originated from my idea ._.
I got to say, I remember this, when it was up.  I liked Gyu's idea back then, and if applicable I would still like it now.  However, the point is the idea, which we could easily see was first processed by Gyu. It is fitting that Gyu thought at that time, that people in general would not want or need jutsus after her and all the coders hard work, and Neji stated that it's human nature to be greedy. The thing about Gyu is that she's not out for glory, she wants to improve the game play for everyone. So it doesn't matter who came up with the individual idea, or if it was a team effort, as long as it is created with everyone in mind.   

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 16 queries.