Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Does Mangekyou........  (Read 4518 times)

Sasuke X

Does Mangekyou........
« on: April 12, 2008, 07:04:25 AM »

Does Mangekyou Sharingan have the same effect as three tomoe? Will it weaken the enemy the same amount or weaken them less?

Uchiha Sasuke

Re: Does Mangekyou........
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 08:10:21 AM »

I don't know if that's a spoiler or not. Probably. Why don't you just wait to get it if you are going to anyways?

Sasuke X

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 09:55:31 AM »

I have it on another account -_-;

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2008, 04:50:54 PM »

Then why are you asking?  -_-

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2008, 05:48:05 PM »

Then why are you asking?  -_-
Because few people noticed Sharingan's effect, so it makes sense that they may not notice Mangekyou's.

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2008, 06:11:23 PM »

Read up on Sharingan and Mangeyo then.
Mangekyo is very much like Mangekyo from the series. That's all I can tell ya.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 06:24:58 PM by Demon Bandit Taumaster »

Sasuke X

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2008, 08:18:54 AM »

>_> they don't ever compare the two though .-. They say 1 tomoe like slows down the enemy a little, 2 you can see some of their chakra network and 3 is an image of your opponents attack allowing you to move into a position to counter or block. Mangekyou decreases the person's vision and gives them an ability.... it never says if all the other abilities carry on...

Uchiha Sasuke

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2008, 09:02:17 AM »

Well, did you not just compare them? You said what 1, 2, and 3 tomoe does, and surely for the "other abilities" that carry one, you would notice it, even in the least, at least pay attention to your stats, how much damage you do, how often you hit, and etc. watch the battle text, or are you too lazy to try and figure it out yourself?

SharinganNaruto

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2008, 09:27:59 AM »

I don't even notice the difference between Three Tomoe and Mangekyou. o_O; So I don't know how looking at the battle text would help any. <.<

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2008, 02:34:57 PM »

I don't even notice the difference between Three Tomoe and Mangekyou. o_O; So I don't know how looking at the battle text would help any. <.<

How wouldn't it? You see how much enemies hit for and when they hit. If you choose to just "until end" each time, there's no way you'll see a thing.

Sasuke X

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2008, 11:26:22 PM »

You still see the battle text when you press until the end...... besides it's not like EVERY enemy hits for the EXACT same amount each time. So it's not really possible to figure out 0_o

Uchiha Sasuke

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2008, 12:48:12 AM »

Well, try and average it out, and if your a Hokage, you have had 50 oro kills worth of time to average it out and on average see the effects.
Also, if the effects are not noticeable, I wouldn't reset in it then! I would at least have another account for experimenting with other KG's.

Sasuke X

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2008, 01:51:42 AM »

Well, try and average it out, and if your a Hokage, you have had 50 oro kills worth of time to average it out and on average see the effects.
Also, if the effects are not noticeable, I wouldn't reset in it then! I would at least have another account for experimenting with other KG's.
He resetted with like lots of DKs during the offer so he had like 3 resets 0_o ... and why would i make an account for experimenting when it would take like 80  DKS &lt;_&lt; it takes like an hour to fully do everything i can in a new day with this slow internet 0_0. I just tried it and it didn't even seem to make a difference 0_o I didn't say nothing changed..... most of the kekkai genkai don't change majorly after 1 reset so i have no idea what your talking about 0_o

To tau: I tried it in the forest and it looks like mangekyou just made me a bit stronger and i got hit more &lt;_&lt; But like i was saying most of that stuff is random so.....

Uchiha Sasuke

« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2008, 05:45:54 AM »

I already suggested what Tau said, and also, are you saying through your some 160 oro kills that you didn't make a single account, or only used one?

Sasuke X

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2008, 07:38:51 AM »

I already suggested what Tau said, and also, are you saying through your some 160 oro kills that you didn't make a single account, or only used one?
You have no idea what i'm talking about....... 1. That's my friends account. He had like i think 1000? Dks or something and got 3 resets. I stopped playing like 2 years ago and just started again. I had one alt but it was like chuunin maybe and was meant to be a sitter... got deleted when i stopped playing.... and do you even have sharingan? It's hard to tell the difference....if you don't then i don't really think you should be talking about how i can NOT notice  :D
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 19 queries.