Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Deletion of <Curse> Clan  (Read 3991 times)

Gerald

Deletion of <Curse> Clan
« on: September 10, 2006, 10:52:44 PM »

I first want to say, that I was a member of the curse clan on two occassions. However, come back to the clan the second time was very disappointing. The clan's founder has not logged-on, in over 35 days. The group is completely lost and I would like to request that the <curse> clan be deleted.  It is not fair to give the clan to someone else, since they didn't officially spend the gems or take the time to form the clan. Plus, it makes it known to other clan leaders/founders that they can not form a clan and decide to not show up and be an vital part of the clan's growth.  I have read previous threads about their being too many clans, and that some academy students are getting clans.  The first step to solving any problem, is to first make sure that founders of the clans are willing and able to log-on and see to the growth of the clan. This is clearly not being done in the case of the <curse> clan.  I believe that the curse clan is not the only clan to have this issue, it's just the only one that I'm aware of right now. 
I have read many of your thoughts and opinions on other threads, I think that the people here in the forum give excellent thoughts and considerations to all subjects. Please give me your thoughts in relations to deleting clans based on inactivity by the leader, for over a month.

anbumiko

Re: Deletion of <Curse> Clan
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2006, 11:00:49 PM »

I first want to say, that I was a member of the curse clan on two occassions. However, come back to the clan the second time was very disappointing. The clan's founder has not logged-on, in over 35 days. The group is completely lost and I would like to request that the <curse> clan be deleted.  It is not fair to give the clan to someone else, since they didn't officially spend the gems or take the time to form the clan. Plus, it makes it known to other clan leaders/founders that they can not form a clan and decide to not show up and be an vital part of the clan's growth.  I have read previous threads about their being too many clans, and that some academy students are getting clans.  The first step to solving any problem, is to first make sure that founders of the clans are willing and able to log-on and see to the growth of the clan. This is clearly not being done in the case of the <curse> clan.  I believe that the curse clan is not the only clan to have this issue, it's just the only one that I'm aware of right now. 
I have read many of your thoughts and opinions on other threads, I think that the people here in the forum give excellent thoughts and considerations to all subjects. Please give me your thoughts in relations to deleting clans based on inactivity by the leader, for over a month.

hmmm well im the leader of my clan but this will have to be decided by neji bout deleting other clans, but what do you mean by lost? isnt there a 2nd in command to help out, while the founder is busy with what he is doing

LeafToad

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2006, 11:16:15 PM »

I don't think the clan should be deleted...That would leave the people who achieved high ranks fustrated. I know I would hate it if the clan I am in was deleted because the leader was idle. Besides, why can't the second in command take over? I think it makes perfect sense that he/she does. Sure the leader spent all their gold and gems making the clan, but they also have to tend to their clan and not be idle, so the second in command can see to it that the clan is well taken care of as it's new leader.

anbumiko

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2006, 11:19:14 PM »

I don't think the clan should be deleted...That would leave the people who achieved high ranks fustrated. I know I would hate it if the clan I am in was deleted because the leader was idle. Besides, why can't the second in command take over? I think it makes perfect sense that he/she does. Sure the leader spent all their gold and gems making the clan, but they also have to tend to their clan and not be idle, so the second in command can see to it that the clan is well taken care of as it's new leader.

my point exactly, like my friend itotaishou if im not on he takes care of the clan for me and if he isnt on i just take over :P
but having backup like 3rd in command and such is good also

LeafToad

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2006, 11:40:31 PM »

my point exactly, like my friend itotaishou if im not on he takes care of the clan for me and if he isnt on i just take over :P
but having backup like 3rd in command and such is good also

Yes, exactly. People can't stay on shinobi legends 24/7, people have lives, well most people anyway. Point is: anything could happen to keep someone offline, and when or if they come back, they can be happy knowing that their clan is still strong because the second in command took over.

Gerald

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2006, 02:41:40 AM »

I like your opinions, but if there was never a second in command, in the curse clan. When I came back to the clan the second time, I entered in as second in command.  Plus, the number of people in the group has to be 6 to 7 people now, with the highest having a dragonkill of 5. I find it useless to have space taken just because a student at the time wanted a clan. You are implying, that anyone can start a clan, leave for 3 months without telling anyone in the clan and still have their clan waiting for them with no questions or if's and's or but's.  No one expects leaders to be on-line, everyday, but not to be on-line for over a month is a very poor effort to be a leader and a poor excuse. I know that school is in session, but there are two days called saturday and sunday, in which there isn't any school.  But apparently everyday is an excuse day.  ;)

anbumiko

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2006, 04:52:30 AM »

I like your opinions, but if there was never a second in command, in the curse clan. When I came back to the clan the second time, I entered in as second in command.  Plus, the number of people in the group has to be 6 to 7 people now, with the highest having a dragonkill of 5. I find it useless to have space taken just because a student at the time wanted a clan. You are implying, that anyone can start a clan, leave for 3 months without telling anyone in the clan and still have their clan waiting for them with no questions or if's and's or but's.  No one expects leaders to be on-line, everyday, but not to be on-line for over a month is a very poor effort to be a leader and a poor excuse. I know that school is in session, but there are two days called saturday and sunday, in which there isn't any school.  But apparently everyday is an excuse day.  ;)

ppl are really busy these passed days, school, work, and since they have all this stress it is likely there sleeping to let there minds rest sat and sun

LeafToad

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2006, 05:03:42 AM »

Hmm....well the number of members in the curse clan isn't important, if they had like two people, then the clan should be deleted. Also, you don't know what could've happened to the leader, anything could have happened to prevent them from coming on shinobi legends. I'm also not getting why you are targeting the <curse> clan, there are other clans that deserve to be deleted way more than the <curse> clan. Once the second in command takes over, all will be well again, that's how it should be: If the leader isn't responsible enough to take over the clan, then let the second in command take over.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2006, 07:06:27 AM »

Just quit the clan >.>

HatakeSakumo

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2006, 08:08:12 PM »

Deletion of the Curse clan...

In my opinion as one at war with the curse clan...I say delete  :twisted: :twisted: That would leave the Demon clan opened one the side.. :D :D

In my opinion, as a neutral party and fellow clan leader, if the clan leader hasn't logged in for over 35 days....It's over...he's not coming back.. :P

Second in command should take charge...if he does not want to and there are no more candidates, then deletion should occur...It's not like they can't join another clan.. :P

Ichabod12

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2006, 09:56:41 PM »

His character is going to be deleted in 10 days anyway :/

Lord Kaervek

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2006, 07:46:39 AM »

... No clan will probably be deleted until there are no members left. If the leaders of the clan are inactive... just quit. Dont waste your time with them there are TONS of clans out there to join.

HatakeSakumo

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2006, 05:56:32 PM »

... No clan will probably be deleted until there are no members left. If the leaders of the clan are inactive... just quit. Dont waste your time with them there are TONS of clans out there to join.

LIKE THE GUILD!!  :D :D :D

anbumiko

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2006, 06:21:53 PM »

LIKE THE GUILD!!  :D :D :D

going lil bit off topic here but .. sakumo the guild is gone?! woOT

now back to topic: yeah everybody is right bout the clan leaders not being inactive but people should be able to step up in the clan and take care of it,

Ichabod12

« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2006, 10:15:58 PM »

I think you should quit and join like ANBU :D or any clan I mean it doesn't matter to me. At chunnin you can't get very high ranks.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 16 queries.